PDA

View Full Version : TU Journeys - Creativity Discussion!

PSN_shade
08-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Now, Those who read the comics will have noticed i stopped doing them again, and i HAVE had time to do them, I've just not done them, But however there is a reason behind this.

Firstly, The comics i make are made of my own free will, As you will have noticed i can stop them at any time, So please, do not ask to be in them, After the first 5 people asked it became highly irritating, Since i can't fit good comics around you wanting to be in it, It defeats the point of me making them. If i see an opening to add you i will, So don't ask. Not to be hasty, But i think n my feet when i'm making them, So you guys asking to be in them puts pressure on me to make them better and to include you so you will read the next one, When you should be reading them because you enjoy them.

Secondly, With the main issue being cleared up, I would like to thank those who read & comment the comics, Afterall they wouldn't be anything good if you guys didn;t help out by commenting them allowing more people to see them.

Finally, I will be making Episodes 12 & 13, Which will complete my FIRST comic series of TU Journeys, then i will sit and think for a few weeks to come up with ideas to make the comic more exciting and fun to read. Why would i need to think of ideas to make them better if i think on my feet? Well my type of comedy would just become less funny if i carryed on making them the same throughout, so ill look for new ways to make them better, aswell as take notes of things i could improve and make the design of them more appealing too, So this TU Journeys is only the beginning.

Anybody has any Questions/suggestions feel free to speak your mind, I will improve things you guys feel need to be improved, And "Put me in the comic and make me win" is not a suggestion, it's a demand. As i stated the first episode i made, i would like to make these a part of TU and attract newer people to the graphical parts of the site. So why not help that by helping make the comics better?

mastaofFAGS
08-23-2009, 07:08 PM
If you go to the general chat you'll see Iconic put up a conversation he had with Firas many people found that hilarious. You might be able to turn that into a joke. Or maybe something about a SotW joke since you're trying to attract people to the art section of TU that might fit in the theme.

caos
08-23-2009, 07:34 PM
You should in my opinion join all in one topic, go arround to see the topics turns a little bit anoying >.<

Btw, i'm not the one to say the ideas to you make cause i'm a "newcomer" xD

Now you have a new fan xD

Tastelesshat
08-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Here is my super dooper awesome suggestion: Add Me in your comic

Just Kidding.

I think tharik should be in there. For the lulz.

Hero Kid
08-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Dude do you even know who tharik is?
Ever met him or anything?

Btw shade i cant wait to see the last few eps
I suggest a cliff hanger as an ending to the series.

I also don't think that you should add anyone who wants to. Make it a type of reward xD
Oh and keep the people currently in it ^^

PSN_shade
08-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the oppinions and that guys.

Oh trust me HK, The final two episodes are going to be nothign like the previous ones, I've been working for the last 5 hours making new stuff for the comic to make it more lively, Im not letting much out but what i will say is All the characters have been upgraded to new sprites. So everybody looks different, But i will not change the roles they play, the sprites will just fit the charatcers more, ill be posting an episode preview later today to show you how ive changed it then a few hours later ill post the episodes
:)

Dimes
08-24-2009, 10:55 PM
It can't get any more creative or funny. So the point of this thread is lulz. Just wondering, but why did I always show up at random in front of safe? My conclusion: I am stalking safe. >:D