PDA

View Full Version : Stupid?

caos
09-01-2009, 10:29 PM
I didn't know where to put this but i realy laugth a lot because of a think that you do, but you ban emanuelslb7 with a awesome reason, he said "sim vou jogar" what's wrong with it, ok that is portuguese but is very dificult to ask for a translation? Well, i will inform you that it is the same as "i will play", realy, i don't think that in any portuguese forum anyone got banned because said: my care cup is empty.

GarcianSmith
09-01-2009, 10:46 PM
uuuhhhhh. Are you trying to say it was unfair to ban this dude for speaking in a different language?

Well, it is in a rules that the server is, quote, "an english server. If you speak another language, then enter at your own risk."
But, I can't seem to find a link to the rules on the server's login page. Mayhaps we should put it up there.

Sheep
09-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Everyone knows not to speak a different language.

caos
09-01-2009, 10:51 PM
uuuhhhhh. Are you trying to say it was unfair to ban this dude for speaking in a different language?

Well, it is in a rules that it is, quote, "an english server. If you speak another language, then enter at your own risk."
But, I can't seem to find a link to the rules on the server's login page. Mayhaps we should put it up there.

Congratulations, i will be baned in all foruns to say ok or my care cup is empty or hi, please, do you ever think about a online translator, there is so hard to translate 3 words and say to do not repeat? specialy when the one that said it is not a geneous speeling english! well, i was thinking to say: quando me der na telha in my sprite galery, it is an expresion that i use a lot but i think you will ban me \o/

You realy want some help to burry yourself don't you?

GarcianSmith
09-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Um.
Ok, mister hostile.
First of all, i'm not sure if it's our responsibility to accommodate a different language.
Second of all, I was just talking about the server rules. Personally, I don't plan on banning you, that's not my bag. I don't know why you suddenly think I would. Say whatever the hell you like in your sprite gallery.

I honestly have no idea what the **** you're going on about. Chill out.

Sheep
09-01-2009, 11:10 PM
my care cup is empty

caos
09-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Do you ever heard the expression: **** happens? Thats what happened, emanuelslb7 ald all people that know this are laugthing of your faces, because in my opinion people that born in a country where speeks english (specialy america) think all the world goes arround them, thats why do you not even try to help other people, if all of you do this person in a few weeks maibie would be talking even better thanks to you, but if you think in that way you can still be the center of the attencions, i quit, i do not fear you to call me n00b because you already do it because of clefable topic, in my opinion you are all ******* beasts, i will just say:

Vão sa foder ó filhos da puta de merda, as vossas mãe deviam ser enrabadas por um preto que boces ficabam todos fudidos ó cabrões de merda.

Now I can't care less about this forum, kisses for everyone from the "n00b" <3

Sheep
09-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Like I said

OUR CARE CUP IS EMPTY

BECAUSE WE DONT CARE

caos
09-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Like I said

OUR CARE CUP IS EMPTY

BECAUSE WE DONT CARE

chupa me a gaita

Sheep
09-01-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry you feel this way.

He broke the rules.

And you are breaking the rules as well.

caos
09-01-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry you feel this way.

He broke the rules.

And you are breaking the rules as well.

Of course i am breaking these, don't you think that i will stay sitting on my chair watching a friend that was banned without a decent reason...

Sheep
09-01-2009, 11:26 PM
He was banned for breaking the rules.

Anyone can translate. BUT IT ISN'T ALLOWED

caos
09-01-2009, 11:28 PM
If he make a text with more that 50 words i would understand, now 3 WORDS without anything bad on them is a reason to ban anyone?

Sheep
09-01-2009, 11:29 PM
He did it more than once.

caos
09-01-2009, 11:32 PM
I am not shure but i think you are confusing with other person that did it more than once, but, i just saw emanuelslb7 portuguese posts once...

i am cool
09-01-2009, 11:35 PM
أنا لا أفهم لماذا أنتم تفعلون هذا به, إنّه تكلّم بلغّة أخرة فقط, وجهلكم لها محزنُ

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous lui traitez comme ça, il a seulement parlé dans une autre langue, et votre ignorance pour elle est malheureux.

No comprendo por qué usted le trate como eso, él a solo habla en una otra lengua, y vosotros ignorancia por ella es malo.

Nein verstehen warum ihr behandelen wie das da, er a solo sprechen in eine andere zunge, und lhr unwissenheit für sie sein schlecht.

caos
09-01-2009, 11:38 PM
أنا لا أفهم لماذا أنتم تفعلون هذا به, إنه تكلّم بلغّة أخرة فقط, وجهلكم لها محزنُ
You are so funy -_-

The difrence is that i do not even know that language and the other was clearly portuguese

Sheep
09-01-2009, 11:45 PM
it means his care cup is empty

cat
09-01-2009, 11:47 PM
you all need to take a break on the beach

sunset~

caos
09-01-2009, 11:47 PM
it means his care cup is empty

My care cup with is try of put me out of the way that faild is completely empty, you drink the the whine that was there, oh poor me ;_;

And i send kisses to everyone and you gone bad with me, you are so evil ;_;

i am cool
09-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Arabic - French - Spanish - German (I don't know a lot of German, so my grammar is obviously horrible). I might include Italian if I still remember some words.

caos
09-01-2009, 11:56 PM
I don't think you would take to much to understand that 3 words that he said if you know french and spanish, so i can say that you are giving me a kind of a reason.

GarcianSmith
09-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Do you ever heard the expression: **** happens? Thats what happened, emanuelslb7 ald all people that know this are laugthing of your faces, because in my opinion people that born in a country where speeks english (specialy america) think all the world goes arround them, thats why do you not even try to help other people, if all of you do this person in a few weeks maibie would be talking even better thanks to you, but if you think in that way you can still be the center of the attencions
I've never thought of likening the actions of one of our server's admins/mods to how English speaking countries treat patrons of other languages as a whole. Very enlightening.

i quit
Awww, don't do that man.

i do not fear you to call me n00b because you already do it because of clefable topic
I gotta check out that thread.

in my opinion you are all ******* beasts
Thanks (H)

i will just say:

Vão sa foder ó filhos da puta de merda, as vossas mãe deviam ser enrabadas por um preto que boces ficabam todos fudidos ó cabrões de merda.
I put it into a translator, and this is what I got
'They go to be going to screw ó sons of the furious one of junk, theirs mother should be enrabadas by a black one that boces ficabam all of fudidos ó cabrões of junk. '
Lolwut? And the translator site in question murdered my browser for a bit. Thanks.
So I'll just assume that you said "I'm really sorry for making an *** out of myself in this thread, I promise it wont happen again."

:[

Tony32
09-02-2009, 12:36 AM
This is very funny. Im sorry but wow.

GarcianSmith
09-02-2009, 12:43 AM
This is very funny. Im sorry but wow.

That Clefable thread was also beautiful.

Dimes
09-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Congratulations, i will be baned in all foruns to say ok or my care cup is empty or hi, please, do you ever think about a online translator, there is so hard to translate 3 words and say to do not repeat? specialy when the one that said it is not a geneous speeling english! well, i was thinking to say: quando me der na telha in my sprite galery, it is an expresion that i use a lot but i think you will ban me \o/

I like how you want us to know what language they are speaking. Seriously, it's an English chat, if you are going to tell Garcian to bury himself because you are acting like a moron, then you should heed your own advice.

Sheep
09-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Can someone fill up my care cup?

It's empty.

i am cool
09-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Nice grammar, Fatman.

And I liked that post Garcian. Keep up the good grammar.

GarcianSmith
09-02-2009, 12:56 AM
And I liked that post Garcian. Keep up the good grammar.

Thanks (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

Nice sentence structure :D

Carlo1003
09-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Infractions will be given out.

*locks*

Statigar
09-02-2009, 07:20 AM
Do you ever heard the expression: **** happens? Thats what happened, emanuelslb7 ald all people that know this are laugthing of your faces, because in my opinion people that born in a country where speeks english (specialy america) think all the world goes arround them, thats why do you not even try to help other people, if all of you do this person in a few weeks maibie would be talking even better thanks to you, but if you think in that way you can still be the center of the attencions, i quit, i do not fear you to call me n00b because you already do it because of clefable topic, in my opinion you are all ******* beasts, i will just say:

How long was he banned for?

Also, some people were just trying to keep the rules in check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stone_Cold22
09-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Caos man chill. I am sure if I spoke english ona forumt hat said poortugese only, id be banned....just let him wait out his like..1 day ban. Don't get all offended.