PDA

View Full Version : Re-organisation of the forums!

Statigar
10-03-2009, 05:13 PM
I have recently moved a few things around to organise the forums a bit more. Here are the new changes:

1. Comedy Central is now part of the General Chat forum, and is listed as a sub forum. The General chat section is now truly there for any purpose.

2. Arts has been renamed Arts and Graphics.

3. Polls, opinions and questions has been renamed The Opinion Poll - sounds better.

4. Pokemon General discussion has been renamed Pokemon Discussion and is now there for everything pokemon themed.

5. The Strategic center had completely died and served no use..so has been renamed the Battling Emulous, which means: Battling to get better (competitive battling). It is a section that deals with Battling specifically, and hosts the Suspect section, and other metagame sub sections.
Just like the policy review on smogon, the section deals with changes to the way we battle on TU.

6. The faction zone has been moved to wifi, although shoddy clans can still be made.

7. Suggestions have been moved to the bottom of the forum with the Shop section and the Shoddy Battle info section.

Angela
10-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow.. I really like the name changes for the art section.. Makes it sound less confusing... And easier to find.... Seeing there are 2 kinds of art... Fan Art and Pixel art.. And Graphics don't fall into that category so I was really confused when I joined....

Also can you make a sub forum in the art section called Pixel Art... Aka Sprites.. You know what Sprites are... If we don't already have a section for can you add one... And also if there already is one can someone PM me the link?

Tony32
10-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Nice job stat <333 :D

Sheep
10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Nice job stat.

GarcianSmith
10-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I can dig it.

Dragonknight
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
stat you are still my hero.

Vertigo
10-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Awesome job. Seems the same to me, pretty much. But yeah, it is a good improvement <3

Statigar
10-03-2009, 10:02 PM
lol, it is ._.