PDA

View Full Version : Live or Die

Dragonknight
10-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Recently, people have been saying things like "TU is dying". without really doing anything, but just accepting the fact that it is. I think we need people to actually do things about it. A few ways i have thought up to help this:

- Fixing the website. Many links are broken, and since stat is very busy, we might want to recruit some help to make our home page look much nicer than it already is. people would then use our resources, rather than other resources.

-Talk more. engage in forum conversations more, and be friendlier to new users

-Contribute more the the current projects! make up pokemon, help make a TCP, or write up an analysis!

- Have more projects that people can actually help with. currently, not many people are interested in making TU analysis banners, writing analysis', or making up pokemon. I think we should have more projects, like research, wifi trading/battling, etc. (cant think of any new ones off the top of my head)

-tell yer friends.

-increase wifi section. tell others about our competitive battlers, open up wifi shops, etc.

Thats all I have for now :) Please, don't just simply watch TU die, while you sit there without doing anything :(

GarcianSmith
10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I'd like to say I've done what I can with my given time. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to do art, banners, site work and analysis.

And I don't know any other competitive battlers personally :/

Tony32
10-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Just put TU in your sig in other communities guys...simple ****.

Dimes
10-07-2009, 02:35 PM
DK, I'm the one who reminds you to post. >_>

PLDH-MajeSan
10-07-2009, 08:44 PM
We still need analyses written? I thought we were done with those O_o

Goldgross
10-07-2009, 08:47 PM
I'll try out at the analysis section. Always wanted to do that.

GarcianSmith
10-07-2009, 09:42 PM
We still need analyses written? I thought we were done with those O_o

well, they're outdated now. i think. id guess its because it took so long to get them all done in the first place.

Vertigo
10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
1 Analysis down, 9 more to go.
I'll get them done eventually. :]

Dark Abyss
10-07-2009, 10:43 PM
TU is not dying, it is just going through something we call school. I honestly think some tourneys can boost activities or affiliation maybe? Idk.

Latiosmaster
10-07-2009, 11:51 PM
^We need more tournaments, half the people on the server come for that, and they'll be sure to look around and join the community.

Tony32
10-08-2009, 04:07 AM
It's ok guys, Dont worry about a thing. Trust me, once Christmas break come were going to probably see about 69+ people on the server just like in the summer :)

FYS-guard
10-08-2009, 10:29 AM
TU dying?

Haha. On the contrary, I think the activity here is consistent. Late '08 -- now that's when everyone should start worrying.

Statigar
10-08-2009, 03:55 PM
TU dying?

Haha. On the contrary, I think the activity here is consistent. Late '08 -- now that's when everyone should start worrying.

lmfao. I remember that - the site was even down for 2 weeks in March, and it seemed like it was all over.

Urm.. just dont worry guys... we're here to have fun, not to comment about how "active" we are.

About the site work - its my fault. ive been a lazy ****.

Kuja20
10-08-2009, 04:29 PM
-Talk more. engage in forum conversations more, and be friendlier to new users

-Contribute more the the current projects! make up pokemon, help make a TCP, or write up an analysis!
These two in particular I would like to see done, tbh if a new member is interesting, some people will go out of their way to troll them, this isn't right, its part of the reason people see TU as a bunch of childish trolls, and who can blame them? So meh

Iconic
10-09-2009, 02:44 AM
TU dying?

This is probably (scratch that, it's definitely) THE most intelligent post on this entire site.

Vertigo
10-09-2009, 07:26 AM
I'm going to nail down and do heaps of Analysis :D

I've done nearly 2 today.