PDA

View Full Version : Martin's Cross Server Tournament - Quarter Final

Martin
10-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Quarter Final

Please try hard to arrange a battle, so search for your opponent on his/her home server, your own server and Smogon. Make appointments as soon as possible.
Watch out the different time zones. For some players you can see it at http://www.pokemonexperte.de/turniere/10/. Many german players won't be able to be online after 21:00 UTC +0000 because of school. If you want to compare clocks, check out http://www.pokemonexperte.de/shoddybattle/clock
If you cannot find your opponent, or if he is not willing to arrange a date, report it to your captain
If you are not able to do your battles, report that to your captain immediately
Be online as much as possible, even if you are afk.
If your opponent is not online, ask around - sometimes they can be contacted on IM by friends.
If you really tried hard, but were not able to find a player, report it to your captain as soon as possible.
Also do so if your opponent doesn't show up.
These reports are also a part of the measurement for your activity and therefore influence freewins. (http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/rules, §6: "If one player is being very active while another is not, disqualify the inactive player.")

Before starting a battle, ensure that your opponent is aware that it is your tourney battle. Do not challenge him without warning.
It is a OU tourney. Check tiers on the Smogon Uselist. CAPs are not allowed.
You should do your battles on unmodified servers. If you both agree, you can also use the Smogon server.
Clauses to enable are Evasion, Freeze, OHKO, Sleep, Species, Timed Battle. On Pokemonexperte server it is sufficient to select "! * Common Standards" Clause which automatically enables all required ones). Strict Damage is optional if you like.
Eager post your battling results (including the score) here in the forum.

Mode: BO3 (Best of 3)
Deadline for the Quarter Final is Monday, 26th of October, 20:00 UTC. There will be NO DEADLINE EXTENSION!
No subs allowed
If there are any further questions, contact your captain.

Match 1: CAP - Vader vs. PE - jira
Match 2: CAP - Krack vs. PE - Sapientia
Match 3: PE - ShadowLucario vs. TU - Lunar
Match 4: PE - Flygon vs. PE - Sasuke_Kun

Iconic
10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Gotta root for Lunar, you got all TU behind you xD

*stickies*

Lunar
10-19-2009, 09:54 PM
:( i had to be the last TUer

Milos
10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
ahh **** i forgot to do my matches :( well hopefully lunar goes all the way

Dark Abyss
10-20-2009, 03:16 AM
C'mon Lunar. You can do it. TU is rooting for you :)

GarcianSmith
10-20-2009, 03:28 AM
grats on making it this far Lunar! We're already quite proud of you. Good luck with your matches!

supertrunks8
10-20-2009, 04:03 AM
Lunar I know you can do it -- for me <3

Safe_Kid
10-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Plan this **** out Lunar, don't battle unprepared. Be mentally ready.

imported_tito
10-21-2009, 02:24 AM
Anyone know why Lunar made it into the next round when we had the same amount of points?

Stone_Cold22
10-21-2009, 03:11 AM
cause your not tu..duhh

Lunar
10-21-2009, 04:05 AM
tito you were 1-2 i waz 2-1 lol

I couldnt find SL today maby tomorrow tho

ReyScarface
10-24-2009, 04:07 AM
Martin no offense, but this tournament was completely unorganized. I mean, I did 3 ******* battles. Flygon did only ******* once, and he advances? Dude I could have battled once and won and left it like that, but no, because I wanted to be a good sport and complete my matches, I get eliminated?

imported_Darkrai
10-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Martin no offense, but this tournament was completely unorganized. I mean, I did 3 ******* battles. Flygon did only ******* once, and he advances? Dude I could have battled once and won and left it like that, but no, because I wanted to be a good sport and complete my matches, I get eliminated?

What about that you go ***** at CaP and not here, since you played for them

Martin
10-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Flygon did 3 battles too... ?!
I think you mean ShadowLucario. Well he did only one battle, but he had the better score. This ordering was clearly stated already in round 1. And he beat you in the direct encounter.

Safe_Kid
10-24-2009, 08:10 PM
What about that you go ***** at CaP and not here, since you played for them

Pssh thats embarassing.

Martin
10-29-2009, 12:07 AM
Lunar whats up? The deadline is over and ShadowLucario reported me that he sent you pms already, but you did not respont. When I was online yesterday, you also were away and did not respond. If you don't pay attention to get it done, ShadowLucario will get a freewin.

Lunar
10-29-2009, 01:25 AM
wait wat i never got pms from him -_-

and today i log on and i see him and as soon as i ask him to battle he says AFK and runs away -_-

Martin
11-05-2009, 12:44 AM
So it ist still not done, and according to the logs I don't feel like you are enthusiastic to get it done. Until the regular deadline you were not online at PE ("search for your opponent on his/her home server, your own server and Smogon"). The last days the TU Server was offline, but you logged on only for a few minutes up to 1.5 hours one, and you NEVER asked around for ShadowLucario. Someone could have informed him over instant messengers to come online easily. I'm sorry, but we can't wait endless time, and so you are out.

NBA
11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
WHAT lunar is cheated TU is done unfair!

Eternal
11-06-2009, 05:42 AM
Ah well. Doesn't matter.

Nice job getting that far Lunar. (H)

Tony32
11-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Wow, that's no fair at all martin. rofl, lunar got cheated out of a win.

imported_tito
11-18-2009, 03:42 AM
germans ******* cheat in tournaments