PDA

View Full Version : Teamuber, A Family Friendly Community

Eternal
11-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Amendment Two of the Teamuber Constitution:

======================================
Amendment 2 - No Flaming, Bashing, Pressuring, or Insulting others

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/Eternal131/demerit3.gif Respect is very important on Teamuber. Posting a distasteful or inappropriate message directed at another user or another person is disrespectful. If you have a problem, then contact a Moderator or Administrator to straighten things out.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/Eternal131/demerit3.gif Racial slurs are not acceptable at any time.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/Eternal131/demerit3.gif Debating is fine. Arguing can be fine as long as the argument remains civil. But going on and on about something that is clearly only irritating a particular user or group of users is definitely drawing the line.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/Eternal131/demerit3.gif If you have a problem with a certain member on the Forums, please, do not say it directly to their face. Don't take it up with them, and don't purposely try and antagonize them. The best course of action you can take towards someone that you just don't care for is to just ignore them and their posts. If a user continuosly harasses you, PM an Administrator or Moderator.

======================================

Lately, I have been getting a lot of messages regarding many Teamuber members abusing, assailing, badgering, or bashing other Teamuber members. From this, a lot of members feel as if they're being insulted and unwelcomed by Teamuber.

Due to this, I am extending the violation of a Teamuber member bashing another Teamuber member. Anyone that insults another Teamuber in any unwelcoming way will be given serious punishments.

Anyone tound bashing a member on Teamuber forum will immediately be infracted. The same rule applies on Teamuber server. Anyone that bashes a member will be kicked immediately as prior warning. If you continue to violate the rule, you will be given a ban.

We do not consider anyone that bashes or abuses a good member a Teamuber member. We are a family friendly community. Not a place where everyone is against each other. And I am very sad to see many great Teamuber members leave because of this.

And I am sick of members bashing others because they don't like that member. Fine, a particular member might not be that good at battling. So what? Does it hurt for you to realize that some people just play for fun?

A good member is a member that:
1. Is an active person that visits the forum or server from time to time.
2. Rarely ever breaks any rules.
3. Contributes a lot (being active and posting are major contributions as well).

And that is the scale I use to measure the best Teamuber members.

Iggylow
11-06-2009, 09:32 PM
looks like im a good member

Goldgross
11-06-2009, 10:03 PM
I try to be good member, hopefully i am. :)

supertrunks8
11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
eternal, does this include joking flaming? like are you allowed to "flame" if the person knows your joking?

Like I said on the shoddy server:
sheep
stfu
gtfo

and was banned for 24 hours for "random flaming"

Dimes
11-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks for making me a bad member eternal. >:

And can we still troll bots?

Eternal
11-06-2009, 10:42 PM
eternal, does this include joking flaming? like are you allowed to "flame" if the person knows your joking?

Like I said on the shoddy server:
sheep
stfu
gtfo

and was banned for 24 hours for "random flaming"

You should specify before or after that you're joking.

@Fatman, stop trolling. (D)

supertrunks8
11-06-2009, 10:49 PM
k i gotcha

i'll try to make sure people know when im being sarcastic/joking >_>

in that case i didn't have enough time >_>

zod
11-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Amendment Two of the Teamuber Constitution:

Anyone tound bashing a member on Teamuber forum will immediately be infracted.
Lol anyone tound bashing a member:D

Dimes
11-06-2009, 11:13 PM
You should specify before or after that you're joking.

@Fatman, stop trolling. (D)

You should know if people are joking. >_>

And lol you did call me a bad member.

Sephira
11-08-2009, 02:49 AM
yah i was so hated by everyone i probably would have been out of here long ago if it weren't or a few awsome members like supertrunks

Safe_Kid
11-12-2009, 07:10 PM
yah i was so hated by everyone i probably would have been out of here long ago if it weren't or a few awsome members like supertrunks

umm Just curious, why do you have "Administrator" in your sig?

Sephira
11-13-2009, 04:45 PM
umm Just curious, why do you have "Administrator" in your sig?

because i can and like it

Trufflehunter25
11-13-2009, 07:57 PM
hmmmmmmmm I'm a good member

Mig
12-25-2009, 06:54 PM
:confused: Um... I am a good member?

(D) I just dont know what to make threads about