PDA

View Full Version : Personal Notepads

Sephira
04-28-2010, 02:10 AM
ok since i cant remember a lot of things and tend to lose any paper i right it down on i came up with the idea that there should be a sort of notepad under user CP

so thoughts, comments?

(and dont flame me >_>)

Nolie
04-28-2010, 02:17 AM
I usually just email this kind of stuff to myself but I guess it could work. Kind of like a personal calendar?

PSN_shade
04-28-2010, 02:36 AM
V bulletin does have these installed already i think, Administrators, Users and mods get there own separate notepads for the ACP, MCP and UCP I'm just unsure whether it's a user editable setting or if james has to add/turn on a widget for them to work.

Shining Latios
04-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah I would want this feature, other forums have it, too.

Goldgross
04-28-2010, 06:48 PM
This would be a nifty little feature to have around, yeah. I usually just make a note of whatever I wanna remember in my cellphone so basically it'll be very hard for me to forget. Ya know.....sometimes Poke Teams, certain timings, stuff you might need to checkout on the fly.

Statigar
04-28-2010, 07:51 PM
ok since i cant remember a lot of things and tend to lose any paper i right it down on i came up with the idea that there should be a sort of notepad under user CP

so thoughts, comments?

(and dont flame me >_>)

Click "CENTRAL" on the top of this forum, and on that page, there is a "notes" section - which saves your notes. That is your personal notepad.