PDA

View Full Version : Suggest improvements for Tu website and forums

Statigar
05-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Please can you help suggest what i should do the the site or forums.

For example, i could implement new features on the pokedex, or make things easier to navigate. Your feedback is needed to ensure the best for TU :D

Freeze Frame
05-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Have like an event day where everything is double points once a year??

Nolie
05-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Have like an event day where everything is double points once a year??

This is cool, but maybe have it so its once a month?

Eternal
05-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Once a month seems really long, lol. I'll think of having that event one day.

Dragonknight
05-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Rather than expand the features as much as possible, I think i'd be better if we secured what we have. The tutoring section, the tpc section, the clan section, and much of the contributions sections are dead, If we focus on those, I think they would help out the site more than new site features.

Shining Latios
05-03-2010, 12:23 AM
- Easier navigation
- Restock all pets
- Easier themes (idk how, lol, or what I mean)
- New smilies

All I can think of.

Tony32
05-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Yea, i agree, we could use some new smilies. I've been wanting a team building chart where it shows all the weaknesses of you're team, that would be neat too. We can use a better and easier damage calculator to use. A new forum skin would be cool.

I also agree with what DK said, most of these forum sections are dead, we could use revamping of the tutoring section, and clan section, i feel that will make the forum even more fun then it already is.

GarcianSmith
05-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Some people should make some clans and step up a bit.

And I wish I could help more, but, I think we should just actually try to revive what we already have.

So basically, what I'm saying is, more of you should get into arts if you have any potential (unlike me, where I can barely manage a straight line with my child-parkinson's) make some clans, and participate in convo.

enigma26
05-03-2010, 10:02 AM
prolly advertise the site more or something.. to make sure it becomes big and thriving. :)

supertrunks8
05-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I also agree with what DK said, most of these forum sections are dead, we could use revamping of the tutoring section, and clan section, i feel that will make the forum even more fun then it already is.

Going off of that, and what gs said, each of those sections need at LEAST 2 people to step up and take charge of them, because part of the reason each one of those is dying is that there was one major person in charge of it.

Sephira
05-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Going off of that, and what gs said, each of those sections need at LEAST 2 people to step up and take charge of them, because part of the reason each one of those is dying is that there was one major person in charge of it.

yah the only active mods i really see are tony and cat. HK and GS to a lesser extent, and ria to a lesser =/

zod
05-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Find out what works and improve on that, don't waste your time doing something that doesn't work.

Revamp staff, some don't contribute anymore.

Stay sexy james, don't die on me <333

Dimes
05-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Rather than expand the features as much as possible, I think i'd be better if we secured what we have. The tutoring section, the tpc section, the clan section, and much of the contributions sections are dead, If we focus on those, I think they would help out the site more than new site features.

Too bad that the UCPs aren't even up yet. Having inactive topic leaders doesn't help either. =/ Clans are rather restricted from the seasons.

We need more activity from members, especially staff, if we want to keep teamuber going. Hopefully summer break will bring back all of the activity that we used to get. If staff are going to head main activities over members, then they should be active instead of letting things die.

Statigar
05-08-2010, 09:07 PM
prolly advertise the site more or something.. to make sure it becomes big and thriving. :)

YES!

Anyway, i've decided to go with the easy navigation for now.. then its mass advertising :P