PDA

View Full Version : Emo Kids

GarcianSmith
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Yeah, bashing emo kids is sooo high school, but.

I'm just going to leave this here:
http://www.soemo.co.uk/forums/

Do what you have to do.

And if you do, do what you have to do, then it should be advised that I hear tell the admin browses constantly.

And if you think what you may or may not have done was good, you should screen cap it and post it in this thread.

Have fun, or don't. I will say that my personal favorites there may or may not be "Love and Relationships" and "Poetry". Be sure to take note of the spelling before you do or don't do what you have to do or not do.

cat
06-02-2010, 06:57 PM
despite being a self proclaimed emo some of them are kind of hot. there are advantage talking situations at hand.

Mig
06-02-2010, 07:12 PM
despite being a self proclaimed emo some of them are kind of hot.

Wait.. what?

GarcianSmith
06-02-2010, 07:24 PM
despite being a self proclaimed emo some of them are kind of hot. there are advantage talking situations at hand.

I need proof of your stupid hair. Also, your grammar is too not absolutely terrible.

I dig a certain look to women too, but I don't find the defining yourself with a subculture thing attractive.

Unideal
06-02-2010, 07:58 PM
GarcianSmith, I sort of like what you may be doing with the noncommittal schtick.

Will return victorious. Maybe.

Lovat
06-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that emo's have their own forums? ._.

GarcianSmith
06-02-2010, 11:51 PM
GarcianSmith, I sort of like what you may be doing with the noncommittal schtick.

Will return victorious. Maybe.

I try, Uni, I try.

Well, not really. I only really put thoughts into my blogs and columns.