PDA

View Full Version : Join the Shadeland Empire!

PSN_shade
06-10-2010, 08:36 AM
http://teamuber.net//forum/group.php?groupid=25

Members with Knighthood are:

Sir Mig
COG - Lord MajeSan
Lord Lovat
Lord St8
Lord Hat

We of the Shadeland empire seek world domination and ask you to join us in our success, If you do not, We will revive Justin Bieber from the dead and have him torture you with his Baby song. So far we have seized Germany with Reptar, Nigeria with bieber, France with Nelson Mandela, And Togo with Mcnuggets. Help our loyal Shadelandians take over the world! We have also recently built a Church of Ganon for the COG members to reside.

Join the group, Join the empire, Live large.

Long live Shadeland!

Lovat
06-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Long Live Shadeland and all It's sexiness!

*cool face*

Rofl. <3

Sephira
06-10-2010, 06:14 PM
i joined

PSN_shade
06-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Long Live Shadeland and all It's sexiness!

*cool face*

Rofl. <3

yes.

Royalty is now in the TU forums (h)

Tastelesshat
06-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Make me a knight sir shade

PSN_shade
06-11-2010, 03:57 AM
Done, You are now Lord Hat of the Shadeland Empire.

Solace
06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
i wanna be a knight! c:

Sheep
06-13-2010, 11:39 PM
this has gone way out of line

Unideal
06-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Is it too late for me to reveal myself as the true power behind Shadeland's throne?

Now that I am fully recognized as Lord All-Master-Super-Amazing-Winner of Shadeland, our conquests will be carried out by much cooler invasion forces. I'm talking Godzilla fused with the ******* Death Star with AI courtesy of the HAL9000 **** here.

All that remains now is to dispose of the pretender: Shade.

A total obedience for Unideal is a total obedience for a team of Dinocyborgs that served as pirates for eighty-seven years while also secretly being ninja assassins. Oh, and they all have the brain of Abraham Lincoln.

"Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to--ROAR **** the wenches, ご飯が熱い。!"

Dimes
06-15-2010, 10:22 AM
I have just thwarted Unideal's plans with King Kong biomerged with that ****** Harry Potter (who just came back after having some hot 4 some with hermionie, ginny and luna (and destroyed eleventy thousand horcruxes with only 84 to go!)) to create King Wizard, the giant wizard with mad *** majik skillz.

I send my new Wizard and my army of 10000 trojans to kick unideal's *** and to take the throne of shadeland, becoming the Giga force mega supreme karaoke Prime Minister of Shadeland.

all his base now belong to us.

Later on, Unideal finds himself out of work, because no one can find the need for a pirate turned dinosaur robot turned ninja turned dictator turned hobo. Instead of allowing him to stay for the night, everyone kicks him out because he smells like wet dog with a hint of ****. Unideal later goes insane and now yells at little children, asking for Verne Troyer's autograph.

PSN_shade
06-15-2010, 12:17 PM
lmao quite the takeover.

Long live Shadeland!

Tastelesshat
06-15-2010, 05:11 PM
no wai unideal

you're not on

THE LIST