PDA

View Full Version : The End of TU Shoddy

Statigar
09-02-2010, 11:31 PM
If activity on TU's shoddy server continues to fall, i will therefore withdraw funding and therefore hosting of the TU shoddy server.

Our members will therefore be instructed to use Silver Plateau, as everyone from here seems to go there now anyway (H)

Dragonknight
09-03-2010, 12:07 AM
This is absurd. Activity is fine, it has merely dropped a bit. if its money you need, how much.

GarcianSmith
09-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Wow, you REALLY hate those guys.

If this is more reactionary rage stuff, I'll have none of it.

inkredibul
09-03-2010, 01:36 AM
SP = Annoying most of the time. This server is awesome only GOOD server on shoddy. >_>

Jasmine
09-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Seriously, I don't get what is so bad about Silver Plateau.
We aren't stealing any of your members. Yeah, I know pretty much all of the staff comes from here.
But that's just STAFF, not members, and SP's Staff that is from here still comes to TU anyway.

You can stop complaining anytime now, I'm really ******* tired of it, and I'm sure ALOT of other people are too. If TU DOES go down, that means we're pretty much merging, so be happy that there's another server where people from here can just stay at.

And if you feel the need to ban me, go right ahead.

Mig
09-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Alarmism at its best >_>

Lunar
09-03-2010, 01:49 AM
statigar, members of your server are allowed to move to other servers if they please, most of the servers from TU that go there also go to the TU server, so there is no actual reason for you to be so mad, i know you love TU and want to keep it high up there in listing but that wont happen if you just shut it down, this makes no sense at all, so another server gets high in people, you shouldnt hate them, you should be happy for there success. so please just stop being childish

EspyOwner
09-03-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm not real sure if me posting here helps at all, but I don't know why you feel the need to come to our server and flame us, Stat. :s

It seems to me that you're just a little hyped up on the fact that you might have been down a few members on a slow day. :\

GarcianSmith
09-03-2010, 02:00 AM
A lot of our user base also visits smogon.

Just sayin.

supertrunks8
09-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Alarmism at its best >_>

This, and all other posts on the thread^

Also, SF and I have pretty much talked it over: If we see it to be that big of a deal, we're completely fine with shutting SP down, however we don't wish to do that as of yet. If this will cause some really big argument, than it's really not worth the trouble. We already have to pay for our server hosting too, and for our forums we just got. If all we're doing is paying to keep something up that makes a huge conflict, it's just not worth it.

But I do wish you'd reconsider it, because as of yet I see no great difference in the members frequenting on the TU server.

It's really hard to be in the middle of all this, because I am a member of both communities, and love them both a lot :/

Stone_Cold22
09-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Why not just take it down? It's not like you guys need a second server anyway, I normally wouldn't say such a thing, but it's just getting ridiculas now. Stat grow the hell up bro, really. It's not your decision to take the server down in the end anyway, it's mine.

Delta 2777
09-03-2010, 04:27 AM
How much does hosting a damn server cost anyway

Statigar
09-03-2010, 09:32 PM
guys - i quit remember, and i dont own TU. Anything i say is pure ******** anyway.

DaPlayaFlow
09-04-2010, 10:11 AM
F u c k s i l v e r p l a t e a u

Eternal
09-04-2010, 12:39 PM
I've donated $20. If you need more, then let me know.