Base Stats

HP 80
Attack 100
Defence 70
Special Attack 60
Special Defence 70
Speed 95

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/586.shtml#attacks <= Move Pool

Mebijinka, the Bambi of the Pokemon world acquiring two great default abilities and an annoying Dream world one. Mebijinka on one hand can prove itself by being a fast sub seeder via chlorophyll , On the other hand Mebijinka can acquire +3 attack in one appearance without even dusting a hoof off. Mebijinka is sertainly outclassed by alot of swords dances sweepers but in dream world where Jalrooda is running around with a Topsy turvy ability Mebijinka can be a savior.

Herbivore with swords
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/killstar666/5861.png
Jolly @ Life Orb / Left Overs
252 atk/ 252 spe/ 4 hp
Ability - Herbivore

Swords Dance
Wood Horn/Return
Mega Horn
Wild Bolt/ Hi Jump Kick

How it works
Mebijinka can sky rocket its attack from a measly 299 attack stat to a h-h-holy crap stat of 897 by switching into a predicted grass type move and setting up a swords dance. Since your attack is already going to mars from the insane stat boosting Mebijinka can pull of Jolly is the nature of choice making Mebijinka fast enough and hit ........ More than hard enough, Wood Horn is your primary stab along side Return and is a matter of preference. Less Base Power for HP recovery? Or more firepower for killing things? The Second move is for ripping huge wholes into psychics, darks and any other grass type that dare switch in thinking its safe. That brings us down to Steels who at this point probably think there safe. Mebijinka was given Jump Kick as a level up move and with the insane set up that it pulls off in no time flat it could fore there pulled magnets to be failed overconfidence.Wild bolt is also there to strike down birds and hit ghosts neutrally without loosing coverage over Steel types.

Choice Bandeer
Jolly/Adamant @ Choice Band
252 atk/ 252 spe / 4 hp
Ability Herbivore / Chlorophyll

Wood Horn/Return
Mega Horn
Wild Bolt
Jump Kick

How it works
On a set like this, both abilities would work depending on what the situation is
A.] You chose adamant and need a little bit more speed then go for chlorophyll
B.]Your strait up mad with power and want to dent something badly with +2 attack, Herbivore is your best friend
Again you have your choice in STAB moves , make nice, get married and go to slot two. Which is dedicated to Mega Horn who will provide huge firepower with its 120 base. Wild Bolt is there for things such as Gyarados who sometimes switches in thinking that Intimidate alone can stop the one deer show. Now we have something special for Doryuuzu and friends , as you see Mebijinka has a certain "Kick" if you may , in its step now this certain "kick'' is also know as Jump Kick. Turning Mebijinka into Bruce Lee and putting a solid hoof mark on any steel that tries to come in this house. As on any choice set , it requires prediction so choose your moves carefully.

SubSeedeer
Jolly @ Leftovers
206 hp/204 spe/102 def
Ability- Herbivore

Substitute
Leech Seed
Wood Horn
Thunder Wave/Toxic/Mega Horn

Mebijinka can pull off an effective leech seed set also . The idea here is simple come into a predicted grass type attack , this is a mind trick to be hounest as when they see the Herbivore boost they may presume that its the Swords Dance set head strait for there check or counter, this is your chance to get a leg up or..may I say sub up on the competition now as the helpless non grass type sits there staring at your disfigured dinosaur doll wondering whats gonna come next this peaceful dear will strike and fire off leech seed, sapping the foe of its health . Sorry .. while doing the analysis i was watching discovery channel for some reason. Anyway the EVs are set to give you max leech seed recovery, a decently usable amount of defensive bulk, and enough speed to get past Jolly Doryuuzu outside of sand storm. Wood Horn is there fore even more HP recovery which means even more subs for the fun of things. The last move slot is sort of a filler but can prove useful depending on your concerns, Thunder wave is the primary choice to slow down the things that still out speed Mebijinka so it can have even more fun with the slow little buggers , Toxic is there because well, stalling gets boring after a while and before your DS battery dies because of a stupid Wish Bliss that has plans on PP (or BL for battery life) you shows up to get on your last nerve u can fire of a toxic. Although there is still one more option to all of this madness the easiest way to ruin leech seed outside of beating the living life out of the Pokemon with priority (which your only forced to do for Erufuun) and being charged with Imaginary Creature Abuse you could just switch back to a grass type and end this ... right? Wrong Mebijinka was given 2 horns a wooden horn and a Mega Horn so for the last move slot for the smart ppl that switch back to a grass type you can use Mega horn and show them exactly what they did wrong.

(Utility Deer)
Gathering Data

(Baton Passing Deer)
Gathering Data

IF ANYONE FINDS OTHER MOVE SETS FEEL FREE TO POST THEM SO I CAN ADD THEM I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT AND 200 POINTS FOR THEM

Credits to Serebii for Move pool and stats, Pokemon Stadium for Sprites and Pokemon Online for Testing Grounds

Dimes
12-01-2010, 09:00 PM
where is the baton pass set =/

DDwhiscash
12-01-2010, 09:31 PM
you really press me for this stuff huh Dimes o.o holy fudge i didn't write it in