http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/killstar666/594.png
Name: Mamanbou
Species: Nursing Pokemon
Type: Water
Weakness: Grass, Electric
Resistances: Fire, Steel, Water, Ice.
Immunities: Mamanbou has no immunities
Ability(ies):
Healing Heart: In double or triple battles the ally Pokemon have a 30% chance of being healed of status
Hydration: The Pokemon's status is cleared in rain
Dream World Ability:
Regeneration: 30 of the Pokemon's HP will be recovered with this ability upon switching out.

Base Stats
HP:165
Attack:75
Defense:80
Special Attack:40
Special Defense: 45
Speed:65

Mamanbou's move options can be seen on this page (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/594.shtml)

Overview
Mamanbou is certainly an odd Pokemon to play around with, its HP stat is one that rivals that of Wobbuffet's. Although its stats aren't the best all around, and the same goes for its move pool, Mamanbou can still prove effective in single battles. Mamanbou has access to moves such as Wish, Calm Mind (to attempt to patch up its horrible special defense and attack) and Light Screen. From the looks of things it can be used to serve as a Cleric, although it might be way outclassed by Blissey for this role.

Utility
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/killstar666/5941.png
Impish/Bold @ Leftovers
118 HP/252 Def/140 Sp.Def
Ability: Hydration/ Regeneration
-Waterfall/Boil Over
-Wish
-Protect
-Toxic/Light Screen/Ice Beam

Summary
Mamanbou's best option is serving as a utility Pokemon, as sweeping with with this heart shaped fish is probably not your style. Mamanbou has enough support moves at its hands errrr... I mean paws... Dammit!... I mean fins reach. Boiling water is Mamanbou's stab attack and can also distribute the occasional burn to physical sweepers, but if you're after damage, Waterfall is the preferred attack, due to Mamanbou's higher physical attack stat. Wish is always a great move to have around as passing HP to a weakened team member is always appreciated. Protect is there in Mamanbou's third slot, which when coupled with Wish, it can provide a reliable way to recover lost HP and enable Mamanbou to effectively scout what move Mamanbou's counters are about to use, allowing you to easily decide what move to use next or what Pokemon to switch into. The last move slot is a toss up. Ice Beam can scare away Dragon types, and also Pokemon who don't enjoy taking a 4x super effective move, like the common Gliscor and Randorosu. Toxic is for walls that come in on Mamanbou, which when used with Wish and Protect can allow Mamanbou to effectively stall. The last option we have is Light Screen, which can benefit the rest of your team and might allow Mamanbou to stay in a bit longer to stall or get a Wish up.
When Regeneration is released, Mamanbou will have a helpful ability that let's it recover 1/3 of its HP upon switching out.

Calm Mind Sweeper
Bold @ Leftovers
118 hp/ 252 def /140 Sp. Def
Ability: Hydration
-Boil Over/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest

Summary
Mamanbou can also act as a tank that can result in being quite hard to take down. On the special side, taking down Mamanbou is like cutting paper with scissors. However, this set's aim's is to patch that up. Thanks to the birth of Drizzle Toad, everlasting rain in the OU tier is now possible, meaning that Mamanbou can gather up Calm Minds and rid itself of status accordingly, with regards to Hydration. The EV's allow Mamanbou to retain as much physical bulk as possible while distributing some into special defense and giving it a somewhat decent amount after one Calm Mind. Mamanbou's Special Attack is however disappointingly low, taking a whole 4 calm minds before hitting what many may accept as an special attack stat of 347. Boil Over is the primary choice being able to distribute burns allowing Mamanbou to take physical hits better and accumulate more Calm Minds it's also going to hurt a hell of a lot since it gains a deserving boost from the rain, and also being able to benefit from STAB. Surf is there for those who want more power, but just be warned that you are losing a chance at taking more hits to get more Calm Minds. Ice beam, after a few (3 the least) Calm Minds hits Grass and Dragon Types hard. Rest is this set's selling point along with Hydration allowing Mamanbou to gain back all its HP at the cost of only a turn and return to what it was doing. After Manaphy gets banned this set may just take its place.

Acidic Toxins - Suggested by Dimes
Mamanbou:@ Leftovers
Hydration/ Regeneration
Bold
252 Hp, 252 Def, 6 Spdef
-Toxic
-Waterlog
-Rest/Wish/Light Screen
-Surf

"Waterlog, the focus of the set, turns anything into a Water type. Therefore, Toxic can affect Steel Types and Poison Types. So now, Nattorei can't completely stall everything, nor will Skamrory wall your team completely. This makes Mamanbou perfect for teams having trouble with Steel Type Walls and Poison Walls. As a bonus, Waterlog also will take away the STAB from many Pokemon, so Pokemon such as Roopushin won't have that much of a bite to their attacks." (from Dimes) Rest and Wish are there for HP recovery and added stalling, while Light Screen helps patch Momanbou's Special Defense. Surf is there for STAB and prevent's Momanbou from becoming Taunt bait.

Counters/Checks
Mamanbou is an odd Pokemon, and a hard one to counter at that... in the rain at least. Tyranitar can stop the rain with its ability and either taunt or proceed to beat it down with its moves. A specially defensive Nattorei can scare it off, as even with Mamanbou's 165/80 physical bulk it will still take hefty damage from Nattorei's Power Whip. Lanturn laughs at its attacks and can fire off STAB boosted Thunderbolts to dent Mamanbou, and can also fire off 100% accurate Thunders in the rain. Vaporeon laughs at its attacks also and can Toxic stall it as with any Bulky Pokemon that lack Guts. Cleric Sets will always be stopped by Taunt and once again can be crippled with Toxic. Roopushin would also enjoy to Drain Punch any of Mamanbou's sets and may have Guts sometimes meaning that Toxic would just be helping the Hearth Shaped fish become Heart Broken.

Team Options
Alomomola needs a good amount of support to sweep. Since Nattorei and Evolution Stone Chansey can be a problem, carrying a Fighting type such as Roobushin to remove these problematic Pokemon will come in handy, Toxic Spikes can also help Roobushin and Alomomola as the proceed to beat down what ever stands in there way. Pokemon such as Tentacruel and Foretress have no problem setting up Toxic Spikes.

Other Options
Rain Dance can be used to set up temporary rain in the UU tier. As such you can equip a Damp Rock to keep the rain going even longer.
Mist can be used to prevent your Calm Minds from being wasted by Haze
Tickle and help spread poison around if Toxic Spikes are in play. Since Attack + Defense drops may cause switches
Hidden Power [Electric] - Allows you to strike Gyarados and Jellycent for more damage. If electric feels shakey, or your team needs coverage against Water/Grounds, feel free to use Hidden Power [Grass]

Credits

I give credit to Serebii for the movepool and stats, Poke Stadium for sprites and Pokemon Online for Testing grounds. Credit to dimes on the "Acidic Toxins" set.

IF YOU HAVE A MOVE SET FOR THIS POKEMON THAT WORKS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT AND 200 POINTS

Thanks for Reading
~DDwhiscash

Steel Dragons Edit: I know that you gave Dimes credit for the Acidic Toxins set, but I added some things to make that more clear. Also, If you use Dimes' explanation, you have to quote it.

steel dragons
12-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Nice job on this analysis DDWhiscash. I have some thoughts for it:

First, the cleric set should be mentioned first. Since Wish restores HP by half of the amount of the pokemon that used it, and since Mamanbou has a very large HP stat, it can pass wishes to some pokemon; those wishes healing a lot of that Pokemon's HP. Also, like you said, the Calm Mind Set takes a long time to power up, therefore it isn't as effective as the cleric set.

Roopushin with guts is a pretty good counter to Mamanbou. Since Roopushin is fauirly common, it should be included in the counters list.

Also, you have this: "Although on the special side. Taking down Mamanbou is like cutting paper with scissors." These should be one sentence instead of two. also, for future referance, to hyperlink something, you highlight the words that you wish to link to a site (like Serebii), then you click the globe with the paper clip-looking thing. You type in (or copy/paste) the site that you wish to link the site to.

What do the EVs accomplish exactly? I'm sure that you got them from somewhere, but what do they mean?

Also, Wish should be an option for the Calm Mind set, as rain may not be up all of the time.

Despite all that I said, still, nice job!

DDwhiscash
12-09-2010, 06:16 PM
You do have a point since Momanbou has alot of hp and drain punch would give Roob a huge amount in Return I'll list it. Also I did try CM Wish but it didn't work out that well. Since the meta game is weather based the easies way to get Momanbou set up is by Removing the Opposing weather condition from play. Roopushin works nicely since it can punch solid holes through Hippowdon and Tyranitar. Sandstorm being th dominant weather condition and most likely to be found and CM Wish will not rid you of status. Momanbou is just better off with rest as long as you keep Politoad alive since it could the be a Status Absorber and just switch out letting Politoad come in and Start the Rain up again. Hence giving you more chances to set up CM. I'm working on a Set that will be able to run CM Wish but It will need a tad more Offensive Power. 2 CMs put it at 232 which is decent for attacking but won't be sweeping much with it being that low. 3 CMs put it at 290 Which is all you really need for Boiling Water in the rain to hurt much. Although one could just trap pass with Momanbou. Well.. on the EVs part it gives you exactly 500 hp max def and after a CM 247 Sp.Def which with that HP stat is enough to take a few hits minus stab Thunder/Thunderbolt, Leafstorm and Specs Energyball (which is never around but is worth mentioning)

Iris
12-09-2010, 09:48 PM
waterfall ive found is more useful on the main set over boil over

DDwhiscash
12-09-2010, 11:10 PM
True higher same bp with higher statting guess that means it goes Impish

Lovat
12-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Grammar check, and general spruce up.
Most changes are in Bold.

Ability(ies):
Healing Heart: In double or triple battles the ally Pokemon have a 30% chance of being healed of status
Dream World Ability:
Regeneration: A fraction of the Pokemon's HP will be recovered with this ability upon switching out.

Base Stats

Mamanbou's move options can be seen on this page (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/594.shtml)

Overview
Mamanbou is certainly an odd Pokemon to play around with, its HP stat is one that rivals that of Wobbuffet's. Although its stats aren't the best all around, and the same goes for its move pool, Mamanbou can still prove effective in single battles. Mamanbou has access to moves such as Wish, Calm Mind (to attempt to patch up its horrible special defense and attack) and Light Screen. From the looks of things it can be used to serve as a Cleric, although it might be way outclassed by Blissey for this role.

Utility
Impish/Bold @ Leftovers
-Waterfall/Boil Over
-Wish
-Protect
Summary
Mamanbou's best option is serving as a utility Pokemon, as sweeping with with this heart shaped fish is probably not your style. Mamanbou has enough support moves at its hands errrr... I mean paws... Dammit!... I mean fins reach. Boiling water is Mamanbou's stab attack and can also distribute the occasional burn to physical sweepers, but if you're after damage, Waterfall is the preferred attack, due to Mamanbou's higher physical attack stat. Wish is always a great move to have around as passing HP to a weakened team member is always appreciated. Protect is there in Mamanbou's third slot, which when coupled with Wish, it can provide a reliable way to recover lost HP and enable Mamanbou to effectively scout what move Mamanbou's counters are about to use, allowing you to easily decide what move to use next or what Pokemon to switch into. The last move slot is a toss up. Ice Beam can scare away Dragon types, and also Pokemon who don't enjoy taking a 4x super effective move, like the common Gliscor and Randorosu. Toxic is for walls that come in on Mamanbou, which when used with Wish and Protect can allow Mamanbou to effectively stall. The last option we have is Light Screen, which can benefit the rest of your team and might allow Mamanbou to stay in a bit longer to stall or get a Wish up.
When Regeneration is released, Mamanbou will have a helpful ability that let's it recover 1/3 of its HP upon switching out.

Calm Mind Sweeper
Bold @ Leftovers
-Boil Over/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest
Summary
Mamanbou can also act as a tank that can result in being quite hard to take down. On the special side, taking down Mamanbou is like cutting paper with scissors. However, this set's aim's is to patch that up. Thanks to the birth of Drizzle Toad, everlasting rain in the OU tier is now possible, meaning that Mamanbou can gather up Calm Minds and rid itself of status accordingly, with regards to Hydration. The EV's allow Mamanbou to retain as much physical bulk as possible while distributing some into special defense and giving it a somewhat decent amount after one Calm Mind. Mamanbou's Special Attack is however disappointingly low, taking a whole 4 calm minds before hitting what many may accept as an special attack stat of 347. Boil Over is the primary choice being able to distribute burns allowing Mamanbou to take physical hits better and accumulate more Calm Minds it's also going to hurt a hell of a lot since it gains a deserving boost from the rain, and also being able to benefit from STAB. Surf is there for those who want more power, but just be warned that you are losing a chance at taking more hits to get more Calm Minds. Ice beam, after a few (3 the least) Calm Minds hits Grass and Dragon Types hard. Rest is this set's selling point along with Hydration allowing Mamanbou to gain back all its HP at the cost of only a turn and return to what it was doing. After Manaphy gets banned this set may just take its place.

Counters/Checks
Mamanbou is an odd Pokemon, and a hard one to counter at that... in the rain at least. Tyranitar can stop the rain with its ability and either taunt or proceed to beat it down with its moves. A specially defensive Nattorei can scare it off, as even with Mamanbou's 165/80 physical bulk it will still take hefty damage from Nattorei's Power Whip. Lanturn laughs at its attacks and can fire off STAB boosted Thunderbolts to dent Mamanbou, and can also fire off 100% accurate Thunders in the rain. Vaporeon laughs at its attacks also and can Toxic stall it as with any Bulky Pokemon that lack Guts, they despise the move. Cleric Sets will always be stopped by Taunt and once again can be crippled with Toxic. Roopushin would also enjoy to Drain Punch any of Mamanbou's sets and may have Guts sometimes meaning that Toxic would just be helping the Hearth Shaped fish become Heart Broken.

Credits

I give credit to Serebii for the movepool and stats, Poke Stadium for sprites and Pokemon Online for Testing grounds.

IF YOU HAVE A MOVE SET FOR THIS POKEMON THAT WORKS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT AND 200 POINTS

Thanks for Reading
~DDwhiscash

In the spoiler is what you originally wrote, if you want to compare the two.

Resistances:Fire,Steel,Water,Ice,
Ability(ies):Healing Heart-(In double or triple battles the ally Pokemon have a 30% chance of being healed of status)
:Hydration-The Pokemon's status is cleared in rain
Dream World Ability: Regeneration-A fraction of the Pokemon's HP will be recovered with this ability upon switching out.
Base Stats

Move pool link - http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/594.shtml

Overview
Mamanbou is certainly an odd Pokemon to play around with. Its HP stat is one that rivals that of Wobbuffet's. Although its stats aren't the best all around and the same goes for its move pool. Mamanbou can still prove effective in single battles. It has access to moves such as Wish, Calm Mind (to patch up its horrible special defense and attack) and Light Screen. From the looks of things its to serve as a Cleric although waaaay outclassed by Blissey for this role.

Utility
Impish/Bold @ Leftovers
Trait: Hydration/ Regeneration
-Waterfall/Boil Over
-Wish
-Protect
Summary
Mamanbou as a Utility Pokemon is also an option if sweeping your opponent with a heart shaped fish is not your style.Mamanbou has enough support moves at its hands errrr... I mean paws.......Damnit!... I mean fins reach. Boiling water is Momanbou's stab attack and can also destribute burns to physical sweepers but Waterfall due to Momanbou's higher attack stat is the preferred attack. Wish is always a great move to have around as passing HP to a weakened team member is always appreciated. The third move slot is a toss up. Ice Beam can scare away Dragons, Gliscor and Randorosu due to there crippling 4x weakness to the move. Toxic is for walls that come in on Momanbou that expect it to be setting up Calm Minds and lass we have Light Screen which a sweeper can use to set up or Momanbou can use to stay in a bit longer to stall or get a wish up. Protect is there in the last slot so Momanbou can use the Wish itself it also doubles up against walls allowing Momanbou to stall them with toxic wish protect. It also allows you to scout what its counters are about to do and eases your prediction as to your next move.When it is released (or currently for use in Dream World) Regeneration can be used to gain back HP so Momanbou can do its job again.

Calm Mind Sweeper
Bold @ Leftovers
Trait : Hydration
-Boil Over/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest
Summary
Physically, Mamanbou is a tank that can be hard to take down. Although on the special side. Taking down Mamanbou is like cutting paper with scissors. This set's aim is to patch that up. Thanks to the birth of Drizzle Toad. Everlasting rain in the OU tier is now possible meaning that Mamanbou can gather up Calm Minds and rid itself of status accordingly. The EVs allow Mamanbou to retain as much physical bulk as possible while distributing some into special defense and giving it a somewhat decent amount after one Calm Mind. Mamanbou's Special Attack is retarded low taking a whole 4 calm minds before hitting what many may accept as an special attack stat (347). Boil Over is the primary choice being able to distribute burns allowing Mamanbou to take physical hits better and accumulate more Calm Minds its also going to hurt a hell of allot since it gains Pseudo STAB power from the rain and Mamabou's STAB. Surf is there for those who want more power but just be warned that you are loosing a chance at taking more hits to get more Calm Minds. Ice beam after a few (3 the least) Calm Minds hits Grass and Dragon Types hard. Rest is this set's selling point along with Hydration allowing Mamanbou to gain back all its HP at the cost of only a turn and return to what it was doing. After Manaphy gets banned this set may just take its place.

Counters/Checks
Momanbou is an odd pokemon and a hard one to counter at that...in rain atleast. Tyranitar can stop the rain with its ability and either taunt or proceed to beat it down with its moves. Specially Defensive Nattorei can scare it off as even with its 165/80 physical bulk it still will be destroyed by Nattorei's Power Whip. Lanturn laughs at its attacks and fire off STAB Thunderbolts to get rid of it if and can fire of 100% accurate Thunders in the rain . Vaporeon laughs at its attacks also and can Toxic stall it as with any Bulky Pokemon that lacks Guts they despise the move. Cleric Sets will always be stopped by Taunt and once again can be crippled with Toxic.Roopushin would also enjoy to Drain Punch any of Momanbou's sets and may have Guts sometimes meaning that Toxic would just be helping the Hearth Shaped fish become Heart Broken.

Credits

I give credit to Serebii for the movepool and stats, Poke Stadium for sprites and Pokemon Online for Testing grounds.

Thanks for Reading
~DDwhiscash

Well, that took quite a lot of effort. The second set was a lot better than the first set, grammar wise. So I guess that shows some improvement.
I also re-arranged some stuff, and removed the extra spaces that you sometimes added after a full stop, which I couldn't bold.

I tried not to change too much, but overall, I ended up changing quite a lot.

My tips;
USE COMMAS! D:
Instead of writing "it's", writing the Pokemon's name is much more convenient, and generally less confusing.
Capitalize all names/items/moves/abilities, etc. You got the majority of them, but there were a few un-capitalized.

I'd suggest copy and pasting everything in the quote. Re-adding the pictures, re-bolding headings and subheadings, and also re-adding the movepool link. After that, this is pretty much done. I don't see any more options that Mamanbou can use effectively in terms of sets.

DDwhiscash
12-13-2010, 09:29 PM
:D thank you Lovat

Lovat
12-14-2010, 08:20 PM
I feel quite insulted by your lack of common sense.
I have absolutely no idea why you've tried to edit out the mistakes you made, when you could have just copied and pasting my version in the quote. You've actually made even more mistakes in the process and you have still managed to spell Mamanbou's name wrong throughout the counters and checks section. .___.
I have no idea why you would go through your analysis and change the mistakes yourself, well you could have simply copy and pasted the fixed version in my quote. It would have been less tedious for you to have copied mine and added it to the main post whilst re-adding the pictures, links and bold headings. You've actually took tedious to a new level by changing your analysis, mistake by mistake only for it to attempt to mirror mine.
It actually astounds me.

So, I'm going to add the nonparsed version of the analysis into the spoiler below, this includes the pictures, bolded headings and link to the movepool. So all you have to do is highlight it all by holding down the left button on you mouse and dragging it across the text, then let go and right click over the text and select the option 'Copy'. Then go to your opening post, remove your mistake-filled version, right click again and select 'Paste' with your mouse. Then click 'Save' on the post editor and you're done. Finished. Completed. Finalized. Done.

Ability(ies):
Dream World Ability:
Regeneration: A fraction of the Pokemon's HP will be recovered with this ability upon switching out.

Base Stats

Overview

Utility
Impish/Bold @ Leftovers
-Waterfall/Boil Over
-Wish
-Protect

Summary

Calm Mind Sweeper
Bold @ Leftovers
-Boil Over/Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest

Summary

Counters/Checks
Mamanbou is an odd Pokemon, and a hard one to counter at that... in the rain at least. Tyranitar can stop the rain with its ability and either taunt or proceed to beat it down with its moves. A specially defensive Nattorei can scare it off, as even with Mamanbou's 165/80 physical bulk it will still take hefty damage from Nattorei's Power Whip. Lanturn laughs at its attacks and can fire off STAB boosted Thunderbolts to dent Mamanbou, and can also fire off 100% accurate Thunders in the rain. Vaporeon laughs at its attacks also and can Toxic stall it as with any Bulky Pokemon that lack Guts. Cleric Sets will always be stopped by Taunt and once again can be crippled with Toxic. Roopushin would also enjoy to Drain Punch any of Mamanbou's sets and may have Guts sometimes meaning that Toxic would just be helping the Hearth Shaped fish become Heart Broken.

Credits

Thanks for Reading
~DDwhiscash

I can't believe I actually had to put it in noparse brackets for you. Would you like me to do it for your Hiyakkie's analysis too? >_>
If you somehow manage to mess this up again, I might actually explode from irritation, and disbelief.

DDwhiscash
12-14-2010, 09:38 PM
actually to be honest ...... i just wanted to get on your nerves LOL I <3 YOU

Dimes
01-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Acidic Toxins

Mamanbou:@ Leftovers
Hydration/ Regeneration
Bold
252 Hp, 252 Def, 6 Spdef
-Toxic
-Waterlog
-Rest/Wish/Light Screen
-Surf

Waterlog, the focus of the set, turns anything into a Water type. Therefore, Toxic can affect Steel Types and Poison Types. So now, Nattorei can't completely stall everything, nor will Skamrory wall your team completely. This makes Mamanbou perfect for teams having trouble with Steel Type Walls and Poison Walls. As a bonus, Waterlog also will take away the STAB from many Pokemon, so Pokemon such as Roopushin won't have that much of a bite to their attacks.

DDwhiscash
01-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Added

Lavityranitar
01-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Outclassed by Vaporeon as water type WishPasser? I think not. Good job DD.

Dimes
01-23-2011, 12:24 AM
Outclassed by Vaporeon as water type WishPasser? I think not. Good job DD.

Vaporeon won't die to every special hit that's thrown at it though.

Lavityranitar
01-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Vaporeon doesn't wall psychically as well as Mamnbou.

MikeDecIsHere
01-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Mamanbou can be a very good physical wall if played correctly. Though Vaporeon still does outclass it by a long shot

Lavityranitar
01-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Still think it isnt outclassed by a lot.

Eos
01-23-2011, 12:44 AM
right, with Mamo being a physical wall and vap being a special wall, they both have their ups and downs if while playing. That may sound obvious, but just clearing that up.
Also, i do agree that Vap outclasses it but with waterlog mamo can make a match interesting. :3

Lavityranitar
01-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Still the only one who thinks it won't be UU.

steel dragons
01-23-2011, 04:55 AM
Hey DDwhiscash, I know that you gave Dimes credit for the Acidic Toxins set, but I added some things to make that more clear. Also, if you are using dimes' explanation (or words), you have to quote them. We don't want to be plagiarizing around here.

Also, this marks the first time that I've used my mod powers on here.

Lavityranitar
01-23-2011, 07:41 AM
Yeah, and you should add your own words on it as well.

Lovat
01-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Why do you people always get completely off-topic in these analyses?
Seriously, Lavity, have you actually posted anything in an analysis thread that hasn't been a single line, or hasn't been a post to argue how superior/inferior the Pokemon is (that tend to lead into a clash of opinions that last roughly a page)?

Lavityranitar
01-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Guess not.

DDwhiscash
01-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Y'know, I sorta liked this thread better when it was semi dead.

Lavityranitar
01-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Why? Less spam I guess.

DDwhiscash
01-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Exactly, I'm sorta tired of seeing all the one liners on the analysis threads. I mean, I click these things to see if someone found an error or has possible sets to donate, only to find out that what they post I could have lived my whole life without knowing. It's sorta driving me bonkers.

MikeDecIsHere
01-24-2011, 04:03 AM
Ok guys. This has gone on long enough. Because of the quality of these posts, this thread is going to be locked until 1/30/11. Please try to respect that these posts should pertain to the analysis.

lapras6666
02-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Great! Two things:
-When you explained the ability regeneration, don't just put a fraction, put 30%, it will be more accurate.
-Put HP Electric as an option under Ice Beam in the CM set.

DDwhiscash
02-16-2011, 05:27 PM
May I ask why HP electric? I'm still trying to think of a switch in that wont be hurt bad by Surf or Ice Beam. Jellycent?

lapras6666
02-16-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah. At least put it on OO.

steel dragons
02-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Well, HP electric lets it hit other Water types, like Gyarados and Jellicent harder, while Surf/Ice Beam is usually inneffective against water types.