PDA

View Full Version : Clan Central is HERE!

Statigar
02-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Introducing TeamUber's freshest creation: Clan Central (v0.8).

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee55/james2315a/war.png

This brand new system allows you to make clans, and then battle eachothers clans to gain recognition amongst the entire pokemon community. Key features:

-Updated Site Template (version 7.02).
-Updated User Control Panel
-Updated User Profiles
-Updated on site private messaging (bugs still around :/)
-Faster Navigation to useful areas of the TU website
-Ability to CHANGE themes! Bottom left, there's a Pokemon Online theme!

The clan feature allows you to:

-Create a clan
-Administrate your clan
-Customise your clan
-Join a clan
-Challenge a clan to 2v2 up to 10v10 battling!
-Auto matchups
-Auto points
-Easy organisation of clan wars
-Discussion boards on each page
-Post Clan news
- and much more!

If you have a clan idea / clan, then go ahead and make your very own clan page here on the new clan system! If not, feel free to wait for other users, then join their clans!

POST ANY BUGS HERE (there should still be a few :( ).

LINK TO CLAN CENTRAL: http://teamuber.net/clan/

Dragonknight
02-22-2011, 02:38 AM
this is fantastic. However, I couldn't find a way to get to this from the home page.

MikeDecIsHere
02-22-2011, 02:51 AM
this is fantastic. However, I couldn't find a way to get to this from the home page.

It's still in Beta (the page is an updated style of the site) so there's no main link yet from the home page)

Statigar
02-22-2011, 02:57 AM

remember the link www.teamuber.net/clan

The entire system is still a BETA. Bugs need to be ironed out before official release on the site.

Once the ball is rolling, expect the whole site to be transformed!;)

Sheep
02-22-2011, 03:23 AM
If you have a PM, it wont let you view/create a clan.

Ducky
02-22-2011, 03:26 AM
If you have a PM, it wont let you view/create a clan.
(18:58:19) +[TU] Statigar: noo
(18:58:25) +[TU] Statigar: he received a Private message from someone
(18:58:43) +[TU] Statigar: so i made it hide "create clan", to raise attention to that private message

Statigar
02-25-2011, 01:54 AM
I have fixed 19 different bugs, and coded the Invite system so now private clans can invite members to join!

I've also completed security fixes, and Clan War code fixes.

COME ON GUYS - MAKE AND JOIN CLANS!!!!!
any more bugs please?

JB
02-25-2011, 02:08 AM
When I created a clan, the box pops up and says "Please put in a name for the clan." or something similar regardless. Probably a bug. Also now that the clan is on the Community tab, the URL is invalid and I can't get in.

Twistedspoon
02-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Fort Mudklop open for business

Statigar
02-25-2011, 04:53 PM
When I created a clan, the box pops up and says "Please put in a name for the clan." or something similar regardless. Probably a bug. Also now that the clan is on the Community tab, the URL is invalid and I can't get in.

2 bugs fixed. Thanks :D

crap122
02-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Wow this seems really cool I'm gonna start dis clan stuff right away :3

Dimes
02-26-2011, 02:12 AM
TEAM FORREST GUMPTION

lets make it

Dimes
02-28-2011, 09:27 PM
GLITCH:

SOme members don't show up when challenging a clan (DK didn't)

Statigar
03-01-2011, 12:03 AM
GLITCH:

SOme members don't show up when challenging a clan (DK didn't)

Bug fixed! Such sloppy coding :o

Dimes
03-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Blame yourself noob.

sandy1110
03-03-2011, 01:25 AM

Dimes
03-03-2011, 09:23 PM
I have 18 options to send in vs indigo league

Most of them are tony clones

Invalid
03-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Took me long enough to notice it, but I like the layout of the clan thing. Legion of Doom has 3 members listed but it says it has 5 members, I assume it's counting me and Nascouge twice each, should we not have ourselves listed as members since we are the leader and coleader?

NarutoHeartGold
03-06-2011, 06:04 AM
I got a problem like ma clan won a battle http://teamuber.net/clan/battles?n=4 as shown there but for the last battle venasaur vs noodlez Vensaur won and he selected that he won and Noodlez accepted that he lost but it can up as a dispute which i fixed and the other clan leader accepted but it ended up as the other the guys clan getting the point

Eternal
03-06-2011, 08:06 AM
I got a problem like ma clan won a battle http://teamuber.net/clan/battles?n=4 as shown there but for the last battle venasaur vs noodlez Vensaur won and he selected that he won and Noodlez accepted that he lost but it can up as a dispute which i fixed and the other clan leader accepted but it ended up as the other the guys clan getting the point

Yea, hopefully this gets fixed soon.

JakeOfJohto
03-07-2011, 05:44 PM
I have a lot of questions, but just to start out:
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get a banner to load up properly? Is there a specific website i should use for the url?
Thanks for the help...

Eternal
03-07-2011, 07:10 PM
I have a lot of questions, but just to start out:
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get a banner to load up properly? Is there a specific website i should use for the url?
Thanks for the help...

Any url for the banner should load up.

JakeOfJohto
03-07-2011, 07:58 PM
see, thats what i thought, but for some reason when i tried to use a Photobucket one it didn't work, so does anyone have any websites i should post my own on?

Statigar
03-07-2011, 08:39 PM
see, thats what i thought, but for some reason when i tried to use a Photobucket one it didn't work, so does anyone have any websites i should post my own on?

it has to be a DIRECT URL to the image!!

Like this image: (H) lies at http://teamuber.net/forum/images/smilies/cool.png

On photobucket, you need the DIRECT link to the image!

JakeOfJohto
03-09-2011, 05:31 PM
thanks, it worked