PDA

View Full Version : Chat Bar?

Ice Cube
09-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Kay this really is about my beloved chat bar we had back on TeamUber. I know there is a nice little chat here on this forum but I think the TU chat was more convenient. I honestly don't know how it get's down there I don't even know if it cost money to get it. I do not want you to feel obligated to bring it back. But will the Chat Bar be making an appearance or will it be a thing of the past?

Statigar
09-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Kay this really is about my beloved chat bar we had back on TeamUber. I know there is a nice little chat here on this forum but I think the TU chat was more convenient. I honestly don't know how it get's down there I don't even know if it cost money to get it. I do not want you to feel obligated to bring it back. But will the Chat Bar be making an appearance or will it be a thing of the past?

I'll work on bringing that back now :P

Overlord-Brian
10-01-2011, 05:32 AM
Its backkkk!!

Murray
10-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Its backkkk!!

I don't have it though :Puzzled look:

Tidus
10-01-2011, 01:05 PM
It's only on the "Battle Scizor" skin, we're testing things out with it first before putting it up on every skin.

Murray
10-01-2011, 01:10 PM
It's only on the "Battle Scizor" skin, we're testing things out with it first before putting it up on every skin.

Oh Thanks!

Samatar
10-01-2011, 02:10 PM
But Default Skins are always the best! Why you torture us Tidus?