PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon + Okami] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Child of the Great Sun

Okami Shiranui
10-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Well, this is my first fanfic I have ever written, I am not sure how to categorize crossovers, so I just put in what two games my crossover fanfic is about. I will attempt to post a chapter a day, but I might forget... Basically, this fanfic starts out as a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfic and in later chapters, it turns into a crossover. Chapter 1 here:

(Vaporeon's POV)

I opened my eyes. What happened? Where am I? I thought to myself. I took a look at my surroundings and saw that I am on a beach near a vast ocean. Then I took a look at my reflection. Huh? That's me? What am I? My whole body was Blue in color and I was on four legs. I had a tail that looked somewhat like a fish's tail. Along my head, I had what looked like some kind of fin. I couldn't remember anything about what happened before I woke up… That's when I fainted again…

~Meanwhile, over by Wigglytuff's Guild~

(Frost's POV)

I was standing right outside the gates to the Wigglytuff Guild, the building was simply shaped like a Wigglytuff's head overlooking Treasure Town. In front of the gate there was a hole, covered by some grating. "I will get in there today!" I said, I stood over the grating, but suddenly there was a voice from below the grating….

"Pokemon detected! Pokemon detected!" A voice said.

"Whose footprint? Whose Footprint?" Another voice shouted

"The Footprint is Glaceon's! The Footprint is Glaceon's!" Voice 1 shouted.

At this point I was really freaked out from the voices. After that last voice, I just quickly backed off from the grate."Phew! I really thought that holding on to my personal treasure would inspire me to be able to get in…." I sigh "I just can't do it…. This is so disappointing…." I said sadly. I began to walk away from the guild entrance and started heading down to the beach.

~Treasure Town Beach~

Down at the beach, several Krabby had started blowing bubbles into the sky. All the bubbles started floating around the beach, making a very beautiful scene as the evening Sun was setting. Frost soon arrived at the beach.

"Wow! This scene is truly amazing!" Frost exclaimed. "I always love seeing the bubbles floating off into the sky when the evening sun sets! Frost looked at the beautiful scene for several minutes before finally noticing a figure not moving near the entrance to the Beach Cave.

"! Huh? Who is that over by the Beach Cave entrance?" Frost wondered, she than started walking towards the unmoving figure, finally noticing that it was a fainted Vaporeon. "Oh my Gosh! Someone has fainted! Hello? Are you alright? What happened to you?" She said to the fainted Vaporeon, very worried. The Vaporeon started stirring… "Ughh… was that the second time I fainted?" The Vaporeon said thoughtfully.

"! Are you alright? What happened to you?" Frost asked.

"Hmm? Who are you?" Vaporeon asked.

"Oh I am Frost, nice to meet you!" Frost replied. "Who are you? I don't think I have seen you around before…"

"… I don't know… I lost all my memory…" Vaporeon replied, while looking around

"So, you have no idea who you are and why?" Frost asked.

"Nope, nothing at all…." Vaporeon answered.

"Well, you are going to need a name, I don't like calling Pokemon by their species name…" Frost said

"Huh? Name? I don't know what it is….." Vaporeon replied.

"Hmm…. How about we call you Saphira? That seems to fit!" Frost said.

"Umm… sure, I guess! Thank you Frost!" Saphira said happily.

"No problem, Saphira!" Frost replied. "Well, at least you don't seem like a bad Pokemon… There have been many outlaws appearing these days…"

Suddenly two Pokemon tackled Frost. "What? Hey! Why'd you do that?" She said to the two unknown Pokemon. The first Pokemon looked like a Blue Bat and the second one was round and was floating in the air.

"What do you expect?" The Bat said. "We wanted to mess with you, that round object, it's yours right?"

"Hey! That's my Relic Fragment!" Frost exclaimed.

"Too bad it's now ours." The Bat Said, while picking up the Relic Fragment. "Come on, lets get out of here, Koffing."

The Round Pokemon, now named Koffing replied by saying "Yeah lets go, Zubat!"

"Right!" Zubat replied."What? Are you not going to make a move to take it back? I didn't expect you to be a wimp!" Zubat said to Frost. Both Koffing and Zubat than left and ran off to the Beach Cave.

"Oh no….. Saphira, can you help me get back my treasure, please?" Frost asked.

Saphira had no reply. "Should I help Frost? It's not like I have anything else to do… and those Pokemon were a bunch of bullies… I should teach them a lesson!" Saphira thought, than "Yeah, sure I will help, Frost, those bullies need to be taught a lesson!"

"! Thank you Saphira! Lets go, into the Beach Cave!" Frost exclaimed, Frost and Saphira both started heading into the cave after Koffing and Zubat.

~Beach Cave B1F~

"Well, this is the first floor of the cave Saphira, I think there are 5 floors in the cave." Frost said.

"Alright, let me lead the way, Frost" Saphira said.

"Sure thing, Saphira." Frost replied, Frost quickly started following Saphira.

Saphira examined the cave, it seemed to be made mostly of dirt with a sandy floor.

As Saphira and Frost traversed the Cave, Saphira spotted quite a few pools of water along the way. Eventually, both Frost and Saphira managed to get to the bottom of the cave. By than, Frost and Saphira had a basic knowledge of their various attacks. The next floor down, Frost and Saphira saw Zubat and Koffing.

~Beach Cave Pit~

"Saphira! Over there!" Frost said

"There they are, now to teach the bullies a lesson to not steal!" Frost thought excitedly.

"Are you ready, Saphira?" Frost asked

"I am ready as I will ever be!" Frost replied.

"Uh hey!" Frost said to the two Pokemon.

"Well well, if it isn't our old friend, big wimp!" Koffing said.

"….. Give me back what you took from me! It's my personal treasure! It means everything to me!" Frost shouted.

"Treasure you say? Than it could be worth more than we hoped for!" Koffing replied, smirking.

"Why must you two be so difficult? Come on Frost! Lets fight them both!" Saphira said

"Right!" Frost replied.

"Well well, wanting to pick a fight do you? If you really want the treasure, just try and take it!" Zubat said.

"Grrrrr… Lets do it Saphira!" Frost yelled, extremely angry at the two Pokemon.

Saphira than started to attack, she used Tackle on Zubat. Frost did the same to Koffing. The four Pokemon fought each other for several minutes before Koffing and Zubat ended up being defeated.

"Grrrr… Fine! Just take it!" Zubat said, throwing the treasure down onto the ground.

"Don't think you will be able to defeat us next time! This time was just a fluke!" Koffing said.

Both Koffing and Zubat than ran off. Frost picked up the Relic Fragment, clearly happy. "Whew! I managed to get it back! Thank you Saphira!" Frost said. Frost and Saphira than left the cave.

That's the end of Chapter 1! I will try to post the next chapter sometime tomrrow...

Tastelesshat
10-15-2011, 04:08 AM
god damn tell this **** to the writers of that game

"hurr, maybe, if people get angry, and they're both equally matched or better, like if one guy stole something from another, they fight or somehow resovle the dispute, instead of staring at each other like retards then walking off"

"dude, your so stoned, my plot is the best, theyll just let the retarded team of idiots steal the plot device EVERY ****ING TIME"

"oh man that is the best idea"

Kronos
10-15-2011, 04:19 AM
haha nice i really enjoy it ;).