PDA

View Full Version : Terrakion "IV" catched from the Wild

mewtwox83
10-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Hello, this is my first ever post in this forum!

I am starting to become a serious battler and I have been learning A LOT! I researched from Smogon and here too.

I created Terrakion from Online PokeSav and made with the perfect 31 IV in all stats. Then when I join in PGL Random Match, it says that "One of your pokemon could not participate" I tried to find which pokemon was causing it and found out that it was Terrakion.

Why Terrakion cannot have all 31 IV while other pokemon can have it? I thought about it and found out that Terrakion is a Legendary Pokemon and cannot breed so obviously Terrakion cannot have all the perfect 31 IV in every stats when you catch it in the wild.

So, anyone want to tell me which is the exact Terrakion IV when you catch in the wild?

I know Terrakion can be found in Victory Road - Trial Chamber at Lv.42 How can I calculate or know which IV Terrakion come equipped when you catch it?

Thanks!

Murray
10-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Terrakion can have 31 IV'S but you might have gave it a Invalid PID(Pokemon ID),Stats,Met at location and your ID,SID.If you got those wrong that could mean you wont be able to use them online.Hope i helped.:taz:

steel dragons
10-14-2011, 05:33 PM
I also thought that legendaries could only have certain EVs with certain natures. For example, when you battle on shoddy, they only allow the 'right' EVs for the legendaries, so I know that that should be the case.

I'm sorry, I don't know where exactly to look up that stuff though, but if you have to, just decrease special attack, as I don't think that you would be using that for Terrakion.

mewtwox83
10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Terrakion can have 31 IV'S but you might have gave it a Invalid PID(Pokemon ID),Stats,Met at location and your ID,SID.If you got those wrong that could mean you wont be able to use them online.Hope i helped.:taz:

I dont know how to get my "Secret ID"

Can you give me the correct PID? I tried to use PID generator and PGL still wont allow me...

Here is the full Terrakion stats that I want to use.

Pokemon: Terrakion
Hold Item: Choice Scarf
Nickname: Terrakion
OT: JOAQUIN
OT Gender: Male
Trainer ID: 20761
Secret ID: 53692 (I just made this up)
Level: 100
Met at Level: 42
Happiness: 250
Personality ID: (Please enter the correct PID)
Pokerus: Cured
Pokemon Gender: Genderless
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified
Marking: None
Is Egg: No
Met at Location: Victory Road
Trashbyte Algorithm: Wild Pokemon (Gen 5) [Is that right?]
Hometown: Unova Black
Met at Date: August 5, 2011

Moves:
1) Close Combat (PP Ups: 3)
2) Rock Slide (PP Ups: 3)
3) X-Scissor (PP Ups: 3)
4) Sacred Sword (PP Ups: 3)

Individual Values (IV)
HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed
31/31/31/31/31/31

Effort Values (EV)
HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed
4/252/0/0/0/252

mewtwox83
10-16-2011, 06:04 AM
I found out what went wrong with Terrakion.... I put "Victory Road" which is was NOT supposed to encounter. It was "Trial Chamber" in Victory Road (-_-)

Thank you guys. You can delete this thread. Thanks