PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

arcblitz1609
10-26-2011, 07:33 AM
HELP! i have a question. can pokesav pokemon be used in wifi battles???? i need to know plz!! tnx in advance

Tidus
10-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Yes, they can be used in wi-fi battles. Also, this is not the appropriate forum to be asking this. All questions concerning pokesav and whatnot should be asked in this (http://pokecheats.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?187-The-Pok%E9Station-Database) division of the forum.

arcblitz1609
10-26-2011, 10:08 AM
oh sorry, and thanks :) im kinda new to this forum right now so im still looking out a bit ^^

arcblitz1609
10-26-2011, 03:30 PM
does the additional info on the pokemon count? like making a gen 5 pokemon meet date at year 2000?

Kyohack
10-26-2011, 07:39 PM
arcblitz1609:
Dates do not matter at all. Anyone could change the date setting on their DS, so a Legit Pokemon can have ANY date. When playing Wi-Fi battles with a friend, very few hack checks are performed, so it should be quite easy to pass. But when you are battling in Random Matchup, or any other "public" form of online play, many hack checks are performed. Here are some tips:

Grab your met-at level, and met-at location out of a game guide.
Make sure your effort values don't exceed the game's limit.
Create a PID that matches the ability, gender, nature, and IVs of your Pokemon. (I recommend this PID generator. (http://pokecheats.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243&d=1313197425) Keep trying different IV combinations until you get the PID you want.)
Choose moves that the Pokemon can normally learn (for example, if you give your Pokemon an egg move, then you must make the met-at location and met-at level look like the Pokemon came from an egg).

If you have any trouble, then just send me the .PKM file. I will tell you what is wrong with the Pokemon, and how to fix it.

arcblitz1609
10-27-2011, 01:48 AM
oh my, thank you very very much :D that really answered my question, and sorry again to Tidus for still posting here ^^ this will be the last :) thanks yoiu guyz