PDA

View Full Version : PokeGen Faint?

J42112
11-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Ok i've used PokeCheck.org to get my other hacked pokemon aka show based Pikachu Snivy Tepig Oshawott with there moves but they got ticked Anyway i tried my pkm save of my pokemon on here i finally gotta the DNS to work :D but when i get my Pokemon on here from the GTS my Pokemon are Knocked out and can't be revivied at all?

Kyohack
11-27-2011, 04:32 AM
You must have a full team of 6 Pokemon before entering the GTS. Then the Pokemon you receive will go to the PC storage box.

The Pokemon that you have already received, can be "revived" if you deposit them into the Day Care, and then withdraw them.

Volcarona
11-27-2011, 07:50 AM
That was a common mistake people using a fake gts server make.

maybe I should write a FAQ for the various fake GTS servers, so people know what to and what not to do, and how to fix things when the do the don't do stuff....What do you think Kyohack?

I assume you already have a FAQ up somewhere, and they just didn't read it or see it...

Kyohack
11-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Volcarona:
I wrote up a very nice FAQ in the first post of my GTS thread. Soon, I will finish programming my algorithm to generate proper battle stats. Then, users will be able to enter the GTS with an empty team.

J42112
11-28-2011, 03:55 AM
Thanks for the help it worked

Volcarona
11-28-2011, 05:13 AM
Volcarona:
I wrote up a very nice FAQ in the first post of my GTS thread. Soon, I will finish programming my algorithm to generate proper battle stats. Then, users will be able to enter the GTS with an empty team.

I figured as much,

people never read them, I've noticed, and I figured as long as you have been doing this, you had to have one, that's why I asked first before being a fool and writing it out! :D

Polimario
11-28-2011, 05:22 AM
I've noticed that getting into a battle fixes that problem. The pokemon will still be knocked out, but it can be healed back up afterwards.

Kyohack
11-30-2011, 06:37 AM
Ah, but in the 4th generation games, the Pokemon would have a ball capsule that can't be detached. It is quite annoying, because the Pokemon would be "stuck" in your party. (And, this can only be fixed by depositing the Pokemon into the day care, and then taking it out again).