PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over on Pokemon Black

J42112
11-28-2011, 09:56 PM
well i've been the game agian but i wanna play this agian i know you have to delete the file to replay the game agian which i think is werid anyway
So my Question is which Starter pokemon do i Start With?
i never had anyfriends on my list so i won't have the trouble of Adding people agian to my Friends List I Love Snivy Tepig and Oshawott
Wish they had more to choose from

Zaidon
11-29-2011, 10:04 PM
I would say Tepig. Has the most gym leaders weak to its typing.

Zaidon
11-30-2011, 10:44 AM
I would say this. Do what the guy above me says.

steel dragons
11-30-2011, 02:34 PM
I would choose Oshawatt, because...
--Tepig is outclassed by Darmanitan (has more Attack and Speed then Emboar), and you can get Darumeka in the desert, before the third gym.
--Snivy is outclassed by a lot of other Grass Pokemon. Simisage has better offensive stats, Lilligant can learn butterfly Dance and has good special attack and speed for it, Sawsbuck has decent offensive stats and learns good moves with them, Amoonguus is bulkier than Serperior, and Ferrothorn also is bulkier than Serperior.
--Oshawatt's final evolution, Samurott, isn't totally outclassed by certain Pokemon. It has the best special attack of any Water type, minus Keldeo, which isn't available (yet). The only Pokemon that I can think of that truly outclasses it is Carracosta, which has Sturdy + Shell Smash.