PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Discussion Thread. (Theories, Speculation News Update etc.)

Tidus
02-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Use this thread to discuss the upcoming sequels of Pokemon Black and White that are due for release in June 2012.

Are you going to get Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2?

Release Dates:
Japan: June 2012
Europe: Autumn 2012 (http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/35866/pokemon-black-and-white-2-uk-release-date-is-autumn-2012/)
America: Autumn 2012 (http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/)

Official Website Links:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign (Official Japanese site)
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/ (Official English site)

Pre-order links:
Pokemon Black 2 http://www.play-asia.com/Pokemon_Black_2/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-4k9k.html (Japanese Version)
Pokemon White 2 http://www.play-asia.com/Pokemon_White_2/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-4k9j.html (Japanese Version)

Boxart:

Pokemon Black 2:
http://pokecheats.net/images/black2-cover.png

Pokemon White 2:
http://pokecheats.net/images/white2-cover.png

Neko
02-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Pokemon White 2 for me. I love Electricity type and Zekrom just looks awesome. Doesn't even look like a Pokemon and his lightning is blue! However, I hope they bring back Overworld Pokemon. That was a fun feature of HGSS, but who knows. They did that with Crystal's animations, Ruby/Sapphire missing sprite animations, and then it returning to the following games.

Zaidiia
02-27-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm going for Black II since I already bought White, just for a minor change.
Hopefully, even though this is a sequel, rather than are-hash, there are still move tutors the player has access to.
Being able to re-battle the Gym Leaders with a complete team would be a nice perk as well.

It would also be nice if there was some sort of system in place that displayed the number of disconnects someone has made on Random Match-Up. :|
Then you can decide right then whether or not you want to play that person. The number of butthurt, sore losers on there is pretty hilarious. X)

Pokeupdate77
02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm going for White II because I already have Black I so i want to get White II so another Resiram.

DucksGoMooful
02-27-2012, 11:54 PM
If Black 2 has Kyushiram, then I'm definitely getting it, but otherwise I'll get White 2 and Zekyurem. But I think they'll change the name of the game by then. And other Pokemon are definitely gonna get new forms. Genesect is gonna be released, same with Keldeo and Meloetta. Stuff like that.

Ice Cube
02-28-2012, 02:02 AM
Wait so will these be alternate forms of Kyurem? Or Alternate forms of Zekrom and Reshiram? Or just 2 whole new pokemon. I'm curious. Can't wait to play with these bastards in ubers.

DucksGoMooful
02-28-2012, 02:05 AM
They're officially known as "White Kyurem" and "Black Kyurem" but I gave them fun nicknames.

RoyalReptile27
02-28-2012, 03:39 AM
WHITE KYUREM IS AMAZING. I always preferred Reshiram anyway, but especially now. Black Kyurem looks kinda like Druddigon, IMO.

Zaidiia
02-28-2012, 04:26 AM
WHITE KYUREM IS AMAZING. I always preferred Reshiram anyway, but especially now. Black Kyurem looks kinda like Druddigon, IMO.

That's what first came to mind for me too. XD
I've always liked Zekrom...but urf.

RoyalReptile27
02-28-2012, 05:26 AM
Well, that's not to say I don't like Druddigon, I just thought that Black Kyurem's pose was a little too similar to Druddy's lol.

Zaidiia
02-28-2012, 05:40 AM
Well, that's not to say I don't like Druddigon, I just thought that Black Kyurem's pose was a little too similar to Druddy's lol.

Them long arms. /snickers.
Drudiggon's cool though...even though he suffered the fate of having a design that reminds you of a little kid. XD It'd be neat if he were to get some sort of pre-evo, perhaps? An evolution would probably be a little much though.

RoyalReptile27
02-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Them long arms. /snickers.
Drudiggon's cool though...even though he suffered the fate of having a design that reminds you of a little kid. XD It'd be neat if he were to get some sort of pre-evo, perhaps? An evolution would probably be a little much though.

As long as it doesn't have some ridiculous evolution requirement or anything lol. I'm always game for another Dragon-type.

Leobreacker
02-29-2012, 12:33 AM
I hope the game turns out really good, I am interested in game a lot, I simply changed my youtube background into
a black white kyurem and uploaded an update video of the new games.
BOOM! Instant 600 views in 2 days, and also got this award:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/p480x480/431681_2838901526903_1090207122_32061310_205835720 1_n.jpg

Looking forward to more of the Pokemon company updates so i can improve my channel and so forth :3
EDIT: Seribii just updated their information:

Following from Saturday's reveal of the new games Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2, Nintendo of Europe have confirmed that these games, due for release in June 2012 in Japan, are due for European launch in Autumn 2012 giving the game a short localisation period. We'll provide information on American launch and exact European launch dates as they come in
Edit: Nintendo of America also confirms launch in Autumn 2012. More details likely to come closer to the release

Psygirl
03-01-2012, 12:47 AM
On youtube, someone made a cool speculation that N comes and fuses his legendary with Kyurem. Sounds plausible, too.

Zaidiia
03-01-2012, 02:17 AM
On youtube, someone made a cool speculation that N comes and fuses his legendary with Kyurem. Sounds plausible, too.

That would be pretty neat to see. ;D
It would be interesting to see the role Team Plasma *at least Ghetis and N* play a role in the game. ;o

Neko
03-01-2012, 08:12 AM
The more I see people speculate, the more I like Kyurem. I liked it originally since it was an Ice/Dragon that no one liked (Never see it in battles), but now I think it's heading to my favorite Pokemon list.

Psygirl
03-01-2012, 02:52 PM
^This. I was the same way with Giratina... well, I honestly didn't know that it existed in D/P until months after release. When Pt was released, I had the pre-order figure and everything. I thought that it was one of the coolest legends, especially its special battle music.

Neko
03-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah! Though, I still think the standard Giratina(sp?) design is funky, I like the Origin forme.

steel dragons
03-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Kyurem w/ Blue Flare / Bolt Strike would be pretty cool, especially since Kyurem has a limited movepool.

VEll
03-02-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm going to have to go with Pokemon White II because I already own Pokemon Black so the most logical thing to do for me is go for the opposite. Also, how in the world does Kyurem fuse with Zekrom/Reshiram? Is there some sort of hold item for the two legends to fuse together when they are in the same party?

RoyalReptile27
03-02-2012, 04:09 AM
I wonder if White and Black Kyurem have something to do with why Reshiram and Zekrom can't be shiny in BW.
Come to think of it, I really want to see a shiny form for these buggers.

Psygirl
03-03-2012, 05:07 AM
If I remember correctly, Victini cannot be shiny either, which is very odd. A lot of people like to shiny hunt for legendaries, so I don't understand Game Freak's logic on that one.

Zaidiia
03-03-2012, 05:37 AM
If I remember correctly, Victini cannot be shiny either, which is very odd. A lot of people like to shiny hunt for legendaries, so I don't understand Game Freak's logic on that one.

Hopefully, that particular hex code will become active in Black/White II. It is odd that those are the only Pokemon you can't get shiny. XD
I bet the shiny forms for both formes would look pretty neat though. c:

Psygirl
03-03-2012, 06:54 AM
That would be cool if the shiny forms switches each other's color palette or be something unexpected like all bright yellow. Or, they just might suffer other Pokemon's fate and its shiny form would be like two shades lighter or darker than normal o_0

Zaidiia
03-03-2012, 08:50 AM
That would be cool if the shiny forms switches each other's color palette or be something unexpected like all bright yellow. Or, they just might suffer other Pokemon's fate and its shiny form would be like two shades lighter or darker than normal o_0

I really dislike it when there isn't THAT much of a change with the shiny sprites; notable examples I can think off the top of my head are the likes of Gengar and Garchomp., which seemed to have gotten their colors slightly tinted. XD
It probably won't be an insane color like lime green Ursaring or hot pink Honchkrow *so much love*

There more I look back at this thread, the more encouraged I am to go ahead and save for a 3DS in time for the game's release, hmm.

Psygirl
03-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Seel. I was so mad when I found a cute shiny seel and to this day, I still cant find any difference...

Zaidiia
03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Seel. I was so mad when I found a cute shiny seel and to this day, I still cant find any difference...

It appears that the Shiny Seel is simply stark white in comparison to the original sprites, that's all. /snort.

I just looked, and Shiny Zekrom appears appears to be more of a bluish black rather than pure black, with blue eyes rather than the normal red ones, and Reshiram has the same pattern going for it; blue to red eyes. I can't believe I didn't notice that before. XD
That could make for a neat shiny sprite idea when merged with Kyurem. c:

Kyohack
03-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I heard that it is possible to encounter a shiny Zekrom/Reshiram at Dragonspiral Tower, if you had all PC boxes and party slots filled with Pokemon when you first encountered them.

ReignOfComputer
03-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Wrong. Shiny check is present at Dragonspiral Tower.

Kyohack
03-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the info. I suppose its just a rumor, then.

Dysfunction
03-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey Kyohack! i would like to volunteer hosting the GTS, but i'm a beginner at this so if you're willing accept my request guide me through each step of the way, thanks!

Tidus
03-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Alright so I've been researching about the two formes of Kyurem and I recently realized that there are two moves that are currently not assigned to ANY Pokemon within Pokemon Black and White. These two moves would be Freeze Shock and Ice Burn. The fact that the names of these two moves ironically match Zekrom, Reshirams and Kyurems type; it could confirm the possibility of White Kyurem being a Fire/Ice-type and Black Kyurem being an Electric/Ice-type. This is just my speculation, though.

Additionally, the possibility of these moves belonging to Black Kyurem and White Kyurem respectively are also very high. As one would expect, a fusion would normally enhance the power and ability of the Pokemon, even their attacks. This would go for Bolt Strike and Blue Flame. Freeze Shock seems to be a more powerful version of Bolt Strike as Freeze Shocks base power and accuracy are slightly increased while the effect being similar to one another.

Comparison:

Bolt Strike: Base Power: 130 | Accuracy: 85% | PP: 5 | Effect: The user charges its target, surrounding itself with a great amount of Electricity. It may leave the target with paralysis.

Freeze Shock: Base Power: 140 | Accuracy: 90% | PP: 5 | Effect: On the second turn, the user hits the target with Electrically charged ice. It may leave the target with paralysis.

As mentioned earlier, Freeze Shocks stats are slightly higher than Bolt Strikes. Their effects seem to be similar as well where both attacks have the chance to leave their target with paralysis.

Here's the stats comparison between Blue Flare and Ice Burn:

Blue Flare: Base Power: 130 | Accuracy: 85% | PP: 5 | Effect: The user attacks by engulfing the target in an intense, yet beautiful, blue flame. It may leave the target with a burn.

Ice Burn: Base Power: 140 | Accuracy: 90% | PP: 5 | Effect: On the second turn, an ultracold, freezing wind surrounds the target. This may leave the target with a burn.

As you can see, the two moves are also very similar to each other where Ice Burn seems to be an upgraded version of Blue Flare. They also both have the possibility of leaving their target with a burn. If you haven't noticed, Freeze Shock and Ice Burn have identical stats just as Bolt Strike and Blue Flare do.

I'm going to be doing some more research on the two formes and why they fuse with each other, I'm sure CoroCoro will tell us something. I'm putting my money on the table for this one, though.

Zaidiia
03-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Oh right, I actually forgot a mention of somewhat similar moves a few months back, but I never gave it anymore thought. XD

Man, 4x weakness...ouch. Depending on other stats *which would naturally get an increase upon fusion* would be able to land these guys in Ubers.

I also the likelihood of that being the case with the types though are pretty high.

Zaidon
03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Oh right, I actually forgot a mention of somewhat similar moves a few months back, but I never gave it anymore thought. XD

Man, 4x weakness...ouch. Depending on other stats *which would naturally get an increase upon fusion* would be able to land these guys in Ubers.

I also the likelihood of that being the case with the types though are pretty high.

Well White Kyurem would. Black Kyurem being 4x to Stealth Rocks, well we know what will happen.

Nice information Tidus. But what happens if it becomes a triple type?

Tidus
03-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Well White Kyurem would. Black Kyurem being 4x to Stealth Rocks, well we know what will happen.

Nice information Tidus. But what happens if it becomes a triple type?

Highly doubt that a triple type would be the case. It would either stick with its Dragon typing or change to Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire.

Zaidon
03-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Highly doubt that a triple type would be the case. It would either stick with its Dragon typing or change to Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire.

Possibilities are never ending. But it would seem a bit pointless if it had the same type and stats, except a few extra moves that have to charge. I think Nintendo is screwing us out big time, I think.

Ice Cube
03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Fire and Ice pokemon. How would that even work?

DucksGoMooful
03-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Fire and Ice pokemon. How would that even work?

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzz74yclhl1r6zl1uo1_250.png

Zaidiia
03-05-2012, 11:46 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzz74yclhl1r6zl1uo1_250.png

I think they might have been referring to the fact that the two are nearly polar opposites of each other, and how that would end up working. ;p
ALTHOUGH, I have seen "ice being so cold it burns" so that's how I figured that. Plus, there's also the fact with the two Ground/Flying types that embrace this , so it's just being played with again this generation.

DucksGoMooful
03-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Well, yes, of course I knew that :P

I can definitely see it happening for that reason alone. "Oh, Fire and Ice doesn't make sense? Well, let's do it anyway!"

Zaidiia
03-06-2012, 12:21 AM

I can definitely see it happening for that reason alone. "Oh, Fire and Ice doesn't make sense? Well, let's do it anyway!"

OOOH.

I KNOW. LET'S CREATE THOSE FIRE/GRASS FIRE WATER STARTERS WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED!11! /flails wildly.
Actually, anything deviating from the usual Fire/Fighting combinations would be nice. :I

DucksGoMooful
03-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I think a nice new starter combination of Psychic, Fighting, and Dark would be nice, rather than the usual Fire, Water, Grass starters. Makes sense, no?

Zaidiia
03-06-2012, 12:39 AM
I think a nice new starter combination of Psychic, Fighting, and Dark would be nice, rather than the usual Fire, Water, Grass starters. Makes sense, no?

That wouldn't be a bad idea.Some form of actual variety would be nice when it comes to starters.
Even simply having different type combos for the 'classic' starters would be nice;it's one of the reason why I love using Empoleon/Torterra so much.

DucksGoMooful
03-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Actually, what would be cool is if they had different "palettes", like the standard one, the psychic/fighting/dark one, and some other circles of effectiveness. So you could choose which one you want. Actually, now that I think about it, that sounds really bad. Never mind.

Tidus
03-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Updated the first post with Pre-order links from Play Asia.

Zaidiia
03-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Oh. I just noticed that Black II is actually Z-Kyurem and White II is R-Kyurem. *facepalms* I wonder if there's some sort of 'deeper' meaning for the titles to suddenly get flip-flopped. :p

Hm, so is it possible Europe/US' pre-ordering will come around August (mid-late summer)?
It probably isn't very likely, but I'm kind of hoping for a pre-order figurine or something from Gamestop; I missed out with HG/SS. XD

Tidus
03-15-2012, 09:26 PM
I've updated the first post with the official high quality box art of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.

Leobreacker
03-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Official Renders for the new Pokemon's:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/de/646Kyurem-Black2.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/26/646Kyurem-White2.png
Enjoy in making new icons and stuff ^_^

Zaidiia
03-16-2012, 03:31 AM
The new renders add a bit more life to the overall design, although the reddish-orange on R-Kyurem seems a tad odd. ;o
With the newer official art/game covers being released, it wouldn't it be an understatement that Kyurem quite possibly ended up modded (not unlike Genesect).

Tidus
03-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Those pipes that are behind both formes back do not mean they are a completely different forme of Kyurem. If you've noticed, the animated sprites of Zekrom and Reshiram also glow similar to this. Discussion has been going around in the fandom that those pipes mean that B. Kyurem and W. Kyurem have an "overdrive" mode. Even if it's possible, CoroCoro nor the official site have mentioned this so at the moment it's all but complete bull.

http://pokecheats.net/dex/bw/anim-n/644.gif http://pokecheats.net/dex/bw/anim-n/643.gif

Leobreacker
03-20-2012, 03:06 AM
I am still confused, Was there any information released on the pokemon?
'cause this is what I was thinking:

Is it Kyurem taking powers from Zekrom & Reshiram?
Or do they completely merge?
Also, the sprites need some animations released in the main site.

DucksGoMooful
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
I believe the only information we have at this time is that they're different formes of Kyurem. There's no confirmation that they're merges or anything else. I think.

s.dragons
03-27-2012, 12:48 PM

I'm waiting for a Fire / Water Pokemon to come out.

Also, a few things:
1. I highly doubt that the Kyurem forms will have the Dragon / Ice typing and the same stats as normal Kyurem, for two main reasons. First, why make forms with the fiery / electric tails when they will have the normal Kyurem typing? Second, whenever a legendary altered form has been introduced (Shaymin, Deoxys, Giratina), its base stats have been changed. so, i think that it is highly likely that the forms' base stats will be different from Kyurem's normal stats, and I think that its somewhat likely that its types will be different.

2. I also don't think that its types will be Dragon/Fire or Dragon/Electric, since those types have already been done recently. Why make two more versions of them, as for example, out of Reshiram or Kyurem with the types Dragon / Fire, one of them is almost bound to be outclassed by the other.

3. So then, I think that the forms' types will be Fire / Ice and Electric / Ice. The thing that stands out with those particular typings is that both of them aren't great defensively, both are weak to stealth rock, and both are great offensively. we'll have to wait to see if their stats and moves make them useable, as those could make the real difference here, not what its typing is. A good example here is Volcarona. It has a 4x weakness to stealth rock, but it has the moves and stats to still be a good Pokemon.

4. Also, let me point out that Freeze Shock and Ice burn are two-turn attacks, meaning that you have to charge on the first turn before using them on the second turn. Obviously, this means that those moves really aren't useable in the current competitive environment.

BlueStorm96
03-29-2012, 02:56 PM
is this new pokemon game will have a different story than B/W ?

steel dragons
03-29-2012, 03:47 PM
is this new pokemon game will have a different story than B/W ?

I think that you mean "Will the game have a new story?". In that case, no one really knows if it will or not. My guess is that it will be different in the way that Platinum was different from diamond and Pearl; the storyline was the same in most ways, but different in others.

BlueStorm96
03-29-2012, 04:55 PM
I think that you mean "Will the game have a new story?". In that case, no one really knows if it will or not. My guess is that it will be different in the way that Platinum was different from diamond and Pearl; the storyline was the same in most ways, but different in others.

Thanks for answering my question :)

steel dragons
03-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Thanks for answering my question :)

no problem :)

Zaidiia
03-30-2012, 05:39 PM
So, looks like the two new formes of Kyurem are going to retain their Ice/Dragon Typing. It actually makes sense since Freeze Shock and IceBurn are STAB Ice moves after all. I am still curious about whether or not either form may or may not get to use the Fire/Electric-type TMs respectively depending on the forme.

Actually, hopefully with the possible inclusion of move tutors, Black Kyurem will be able to Ice Punch or something so he would have a physical STAB move to fall back on. Maybe.

steel dragons
03-30-2012, 08:13 PM
I think that the new forms will have different stats and all, sort of like Giratina and Giratina-O. I'm not sure if their TMs/HMs that they can learn will change though, but maybe they will get some of Reshiram's/Zekrom's moves.

Zaidiia
03-30-2012, 11:30 PM
I think that the new forms will have different stats and all, sort of like Giratina and Giratina-O. I'm not sure if their TMs/HMs that they can learn will change though, but maybe they will get some of Reshiram's/Zekrom's moves.

Yeah, there more than likely be a stat increase to the respective formes, but the likelihood of them getting Reshiram/Zekrom's moves are slightly low...unless there's some sort of Kyurem Mystery Gift Event.

Tidus
04-05-2012, 04:50 AM
We're most likely to get more information on the games (quite possibly the two Kyurem formes as well) during Pokemon Smash on April 15th. In addition, CoroCoro will come out on the 14th so we might get bits of information a day before.

nickdark
04-05-2012, 05:36 AM
i want white2

BlueStorm96
04-05-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm getting white 2 version cause i already have black and kyurem lighting forme < if thats the right name it looks cooler. ;)

Zaidiia
05-11-2012, 10:05 AM
WOW. So going off of Serebii's front news for today, Landorous, Tornadus, and Thunderous are all getting new formes. o_0
It turns out though that they'll only be catchable in Pokemon 3D.
I'll be honest though, the bird silhouette looked spiffy, but seeing the new form makes me a tad apprehensive. :K

Thoughts, anyone?

siko123
06-23-2012, 12:03 PM
is in the games trainer rematches ? like a vs seeker or is the phone thing to rematch ?

Leobreacker
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
is in the games trainer rematches ? like a vs seeker or is the phone thing to rematch ?
I sure hope so, it would be awesome when you are leveling pokemons, but on the other hand you can battle the elite as many times as you want.

Colt_Darkfire
06-24-2012, 11:04 PM
i can confirm that there is a Vs seeker you get it nimbasa(sp) city the toiwn with the electric gym you find the other playable character opposite from you with 2 guys you fight with him/her against the guys and they give you the Vs Seeker

captainzef
06-25-2012, 12:00 AM
anyone know where the shiny stone is?

Leobreacker
06-25-2012, 06:20 PM
anyone know where the shiny stone is?
Well, if the game is similar to Black&White you should try searching in:

-Route 6
-Dragonspiral Tower
-Wellspring Cave
-Chargestone Cave
-Mistralton Cave
-Twist Mountain
-Challenger's Cave
-Victory Road

-Giant Chasm

Those locations are from Black/White.

Lugia1509
06-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Ok The Regis will be on aswell and Cresslia Heatran Azelf Mespirt Uxie all i confirmed

Also if you complete the Unova Dex you get a gift from Junipher witch if you take to the airport will take you to some sancuray where a LV60 Shiny Haxours is ok guys

Also Kyreum can fuse a defuse from Reshrim/zekrom by holdimg a object and N will give you his Zek/Resh (witch is in its stone form) if you beat him at (N's Castle) witch is destoryed and take it to the Dragon Tower or whatever it will open and you got your chance to catch it

Last but not least Unova Is frozen over

i do not own the Game but i got my Sources

and You need these objects hmmm [Magma stone] [Lunar wing] [Iceburg key W2 exclusive] [Steel key B2 exclusive] [Regirock is not exclusive] [Regigigas needs all 3 regies]

Unova has more areas

Leobreacker
06-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Ok The Regis will be on aswell and Cresslia Heatran Azelf Mespirt Uxie all i confirmed

Also if you complete the Unova Dex you get a gift from Junipher witch if you take to the airport will take you to some sancuray where a LV60 Shiny Haxours is ok guys

Also Kyreum can fuse a defuse from Reshrim/zekrom by holdimg a object and N will give you his Zek/Resh (witch is in its stone form) if you beat him at (N's Castle) witch is destoryed and take it to the Dragon Tower or whatever it will open and you got your chance to catch it

Last but not least Unova Is frozen over

i do not own the Game but i got my Sources

and You need these objects hmmm [Magma stone] [Lunar wing] [Iceburg key W2 exclusive] [Steel key B2 exclusive] [Regirock is not exclusive] [Regigigas needs all 3 regies]

Unova has more areas

I deleted all your posts and put them up in one post, please stop posting several times and just edit your first post.
And except for the object for the Regi's, everything else was useless and was confirmed a very long time ago.

GAK
06-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I've really enjoyed the games so far, and personally I think it's the best game sequel to date. They did a great job changing enough to make it worth while to play, but also keeping enough similar so it's not a whole new game and really is a remake of Black/White.

pikalaxalt
06-29-2012, 03:27 AM
I miss Route 10. Its music was my favorite of any route in the game.

Skyfall
07-01-2012, 08:07 AM
No longer a need for this. Individual threads can now be made.