PDA

View Full Version : Mew's Breeding Shop

Mew2012
03-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome to my Breeding Shop. I can breed all generation starter Pokemon, and many from Unova currently. I do have a few of the older Pokemon, but only the ones that i can get in Black Version. All parents have been legitimately obtained in-game, by trade, or are on loan from friends. No AR captures here. I do not ask for anything extraordinary for them either, so I wont be demanding Legendaries for a Charmander lol. I am looking to use this to help complete my Pokedex, so I need the first evolutions of Pokemon. All I ask is that they are legitimately caught or bred as mine are. I will train them up to level 10 upon request, and some of them may come with special moves they dont normally have.

Shop Rules:

-Pokemon are bred upon request, i dont have very many built up at the moment.
-First Come, First Served. I will complete all requests ASAP.
-When requesting, please list what you are willing to trade, if i have it then i will let you know.
-I will have a second post reserved for pending transactions, so everyone can see where they are on the list.
-FCs can be exchanged in post or by PM, your preference. mine is 2881 4411 4324. Black Version, I can also list them on the GTS.

I am not looking for Legendaries, but if anyone is willing to trade them, I will make a multiple Pokemon offer. That means that I will give at least 3 of my bred Pokemon for the one Legendary.

With that out of the way, let the requests begin!

List of what i need:

Caterpie
Metapod
Butterfree
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Rattata
Raticate
Ekans
Arbok
Raichu
Sandshrew
Sandslash
Nidoran♀
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran♂
Nidorino
Nidoking
Ninetales
Wigglytuff
Zubat
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Paras
Parasect
Diglett
Dugtrio
Persian
Primeape
Growlithe
Arcanine
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Abra
Kadabra
Alakazam
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebel
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Geodude
Graveler
Golem
Ponyta
Rapidash
Slowbro
Magnemite
Magneton
Doduo
Dodrio
Seel
Dewgong
Grimer
Muk
Cloyster
Gastly
Haunter
Gengar
Onix
Hypno
Krabby
Kingler
Voltorb
Electrode
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Koffing
Weezing
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Chansey
Horsea
Seadra
Seaking
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Tauros
Magikarp
Gyarados
Lapras
Porygon
Omastar
Kabutops
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Sentret
Furret
Crobat
Chinchou
Lanturn
Pichu
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi
Togetic
Natu
Xatu
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Bellossom
Marill
Azumarill
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Aipom
Yanma
Wooper
Quagsire
Murkrow
Slowking
Misdreavus
Unown
Wobbuffet
Girafarig
Pineco
Forretress
Dunsparce
Steelix
Snubbull
Granbull
Qwilfish
Scizor
Shuckle
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Slugma
Magcargo
Corsola
Octillery
Skarmory
Houndour
Houndoom
Kingdra
Phanpy
Donphan
Porygon2
Smeargle
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Miltank
Blissey
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Poochyena
Mightyena
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Wurmple
Silcoon
Beautifly
Cascoon
Dustox
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Ralts
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Surskit
Masquerain
Shroomish
Breloom
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Makuhita
Hariyama
Azurill
Nosepass
Delcatty
Sableye
Mawile
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Meditite
Medicham
Electrike
Manectric
Illumise
Roselia
Gulpin
Swalot
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Numel
Camerupt
Spoink
Grumpig
Spinda
Trapinch
Vibrava
Flygon
Cacnea
Cacturne
Swablu
Altaria
Barboach
Whiscash
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Baltoy
Claydol
Cradily
Armaldo
Feebas
Milotic
Castform
Kecleon
Shuppet
Duskull
Dusclops
Wynaut
Snorunt
Glalie
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Bagon
Shelgon
Beldum
Metagross
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Staravia
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Luxio
Luxray
Budew
Roserade
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Burmy
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Pachirisu
Floatzel
Cherubi
Shellos
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Buneary
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Purugly
Chingling
Stunky
Skuntank
Bronzor
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Chatot
Spiritomb
Gible
Gabite
Garchomp
Riolu
Hippopotas
Hippowdon
Skorupi
Drapion
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Finneon
Lumineon
Snover
Abomasnow
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Yanmega
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Phione
Pansage
Simisage
Pansear
Simisear
Panpour
Simipour
Musharna
Roggenrola
Gigalith
Swoobat
Conkeldurr
Seismitoad
Throh
Leavanny
Petilil
Lilligant
Maractus
Sigilyph
Carracosta
Archeops
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Ducklett
Swanna
Escavalier
Frillish
Jellicent
Tynamo
Eelektrik
Eelektross
Cubchoo
Beartic
Cryogonal
Bisharp
Rufflet
Braviary
Hydreigon
Larvesta
Volcarona
Keldeo-unreleased
Meloetta-unreleased
Genesect-unreleased

Mew2012
03-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Pending transactions:
Pokeupdate77-Munchlax is on GTS

Complete Transactions:
Psygirl-Psyduck for Snivy

Pokeupdate77
03-07-2012, 01:10 AM
hello i heard the news you have a breeding shop now huh now back to the point i want to ask you can you breed me a munchlax i really want one. ps would you like my mew other mew gif i have no use for it.
:cool:

Psygirl
03-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Hey, may I request a Snivy? It's the only starter that I don't have. I can trade pokemon like stantler, chimecho, piloswine, any of the unowns, and psyduck. I have A LOT more pokemon than that, so if you already have these, just name a random pokemon and I'll likely have it on one of my games!

Mew2012
03-07-2012, 02:02 AM
hello i heard the news you have a breeding shop now huh now back to the point i want to ask you can you breed me a munchlax i really want one. ps would you like my mew other mew gif i have no use for it.
:cool:

i do not currently have a snorlax or munchlax, but i will see what i can do. i know there is a munch in the game, so i'll try to track it down for you.

Hey, may I request a Snivy? It's the only starter that I don't have. I can trade pokemon like stantler, chimecho, piloswine, any of the unowns, and psyduck. I have A LOT more pokemon than that, so if you already have these, just name a random pokemon and I'll likely have it on one of my games!

i will begin breeding for your snivy ASAP. any of those pokemon will do, i dont own any that you listed.

you have both been added to the list, keep an eye on it to see progress.

whassuo
03-07-2012, 01:16 PM
looking for charmander, sqirtle & bulbasaur. can you help?

whassuo
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
i have a snorlax :)

Pokeupdate77
03-07-2012, 03:52 PM
mew can you breed me an ossuwatt thats the only starter i dont have and can you breed a shiny one if possible i know the chances of a breeded pokemon being shiny :)

whassuo
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM
mew can you breed me an ossuwatt thats the only starter i dont have and can you breed a shiny one if possible i know the chances of a breeded pokemon being shiny :)

i have ossuwatt

Pokeupdate77
03-07-2012, 08:13 PM
yes would you trade me.
:)

whassuo
03-07-2012, 08:24 PM
yes would you trade me.
:)

for what? :)

Psygirl
03-07-2012, 08:39 PM
One Psyduck coming right up! I'll breed one from my near flawless Golduck Slateport. I have plenty of Psyduck babies, I'm just worried that all this breeding might give her an STD -_-. Ditto, you are such such a *****. http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkmzuzzNFZ1qdt7svo1_500.jpg

whassuo
03-07-2012, 08:55 PM
lol it's true.
One Psyduck coming right up! I'll breed one from my near flawless Golduck Slateport. I have plenty of Psyduck babies, I'm just worried that all this breeding might give her an STD -_-. Ditto, you are such such a *****. http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkmzuzzNFZ1qdt7svo1_500.jpg

Mew2012
03-07-2012, 09:08 PM
looking for charmander, sqirtle & bulbasaur. can you help?

i can indeed help. i have a bulbasaur and 2 charmanders ready, and i may have a squirtle as well. just let me know what you are wanting to trade for them.

i can get an oshawott, it just might take a bit of time. my samurott doesnt like my ditto too much.

sounds good to me, just let me know when its ready and we'll get it done. i like the picture by the way, its so true lol

whassuo
03-07-2012, 09:11 PM
I've got all of those now :P Been trading all day. All I am looking for now is:

Chikorita

Treecko

Piplup

and that's it :)

i can indeed help. i have a bulbasaur and 2 charmanders ready, and i may have a squirtle as well. just let me know what you are wanting to trade for them.

i can get an oshawott, it just might take a bit of time. my samurott doesnt like my ditto too much.

sounds good to me, just let me know when its ready and we'll get it done. i like the picture by the way, its so true lol

Mew2012
03-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I've got all of those now :P Been trading all day. All I am looking for now is:

Chikorita

Treecko

Piplup

and that's it :)

i can get all of those, i'll just have to visit the breeders. what do you have to trade, and do you want them at level 1, or i can train them up to 10.

whassuo
03-07-2012, 09:39 PM
level 1 is fine. what would you like for it? I've got the other starters?

Mew2012
03-07-2012, 10:04 PM
i have all the starters, i'm just looking to complete my pokedex. let me skim through it and see what i need and i'll let you know what helps me out.

whassuo
03-07-2012, 10:40 PM
and what do you need?

Psygirl
03-07-2012, 11:15 PM
I bred the Psyduck! I am available to trade at any time! My FC is in my sig!

Mew2012
03-07-2012, 11:21 PM
and what do you need?

i added a list to the first post now, i guess i could have done that sooner lol.

I bred the Psyduck! I am available to trade at any time! My FC is in my sig!

ok, i'll get on there in just a second and add you. mine is 2881-4411-4324.

Mew2012
03-08-2012, 12:12 AM
whassuo, i am breeding the 3 you requested, so just pick anything on that list and we will get it set up.

whassuo
03-08-2012, 07:20 PM
awesome ummmm when you gonna be online so we can trade?

Mew2012
03-08-2012, 08:51 PM
i can be online later tonight, probably around 7-8 pm (3-4 hours from now). i have some things to do right now.

whassuo
03-08-2012, 09:41 PM
i'm online now :) 21:40 GMT

Mew2012
03-09-2012, 11:19 PM
i'm available from now til whenever tonight if you want to give me your friend code and try to trade.

whassuo
03-12-2012, 10:24 PM
friend code 0389 9396 4208

Rainbow Latios
04-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Hey, it would be groovy if you could get me a totadile, cyndaquil and a chikorita. I have shiny legendaries I would be willing to trade and I also have lots of the pokemon on your list I could trade. I'm still semi-confused on how you would get me the pokemon, though because I'm just lame like that :p

ijoshh1337
05-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Hi, i cant remember the starters name but it was the first form of blastoise, can you get me that? and does anyone have a victini they are willing to trade?

convic
05-16-2012, 02:13 AM
hey! new here! i was wondering if you could do a zoroa with momento and sucker punch I have many of the poke's on your list along with a decent list of shiney legends. Im also a fairly decent hand at chaining shiney's on platinum and can transfer them to b/w for trade if need be.

oh also if your intrested i have a growlithe with close combat, morning sun and flare blitz egg moves that i can breed for you if your intrested

fc: 2967 3542 0177

talonofday
11-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Hey, are you still doing this? And can you trade pokemon with someone playing pokemon x/y?