PDA

View Full Version : Error: 13275

kaminanio
03-10-2012, 04:00 PM
hi guys, today I've discovered this site and try to use it, but everytime I try to connect to the gts i get the error 13275
I've already set my primary and secondary dns but it won't help :(
My Internet Security is WEP 64bit
Hope someone have a few solutions :x
Sorry for my bad english, I'm from germany

Sir_Auron
03-10-2012, 06:22 PM
coppied from the main page:

"I have attempted to use other GTS software, but they all have the same issues that my GTS software has. This confirms my suspicions that Nintendo has discovered a way to stop my GTS.

Since my previous news article, several people have volunteered to host the GTS. Instead of lasting for a month, the volunteered GTS only lasted a matter of hours before Nintendo stopped it. Since I obviously can't get a new host every few hours, there will be a change of plans. I have decided to begin development of a new GTS framework, that runs client-side on your own web browser. With the new framework, we should have no more issues with Nintendo. The new GTS framework will also work for Chinese users, and anyone else that previously has connection issues due to random IP address on their internet connection.

My new GTS framework will be programmed in either Java or Javascript. Since I have very little experience with those programming languages, then I will need time to learn them. You can expect the new system to be complete sometime during summer vacation. I apologize for the long wait, but there is nothing else I can do."

------------------------

It seams Nintendo is causing some problems with the server.

It seems all we can do now is wait...

Ghost_Pack
03-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Why do you think Nintendo is being such a jerk anyway? It's not like getting Pokemon without training them is illegal or anything. That's what they have a hack check for right.:confused: