PDA

View Full Version : PokeSav ARDS codes not working with ARDSi

Jericho
03-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey there,

I've been trying to get the PokeSav Black ARDS codes work with my ARDSI to no avail.

I entered the "cheats" using the XML, hitting the codes trough the DS interface, typing them using the ARDSI code app, and so on... I have as well removed all the entries in the cart and reloaded them, I have put the PokeSav codes alone in the cart, I have entered the codes within the factory-made tree of pre-loaded pokemon codes too... and yet nothing happens.

I've got an ARDSI which has no micro SD card slot, accordingly to the official site, I must not apply any update. Plus, I have tested the pre-loaded POKEMON codes of my ARDSI and they work. So, my firmware must be OK.

My guess is that PokeSav only generates codes that work with the ARDS and ARDSEZ carts.

¿Is this correct?
¿Do you know how to get these codes to work?

Thanks in advance~
Jericho

ReignOfComputer
03-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Try using PokeGen to generate the codes, PokeSav was never fully developed since COM stopped working on it. Code export's probably broken for the non-Japanese games too, IIRC.
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information

Kyohack
03-13-2012, 06:13 PM
The codes that Pokesav generates, will work on any version of Action Replay, so that isn't the problem. Some people (including myself), have had trouble using Pokesav to make Pokemon AR codes for Black and White. Try running a code for one Pokemon in your PC boxes, and if that doesn't work, then use PokeGen to generate Pokemon AR codes.

Jericho
03-15-2012, 05:54 PM
OK then, I will be checking this on my ARDSi and I'll let you know the results~
Thank you!

Jericho
03-30-2012, 02:12 AM
OK, I just tested POKEGEN codes and they worked~