PDA

View Full Version : [New Skin] Reshiram Inferno Theme Released

Neko
03-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Hello PokeStation members!
With assistance provided by Dex, we delicately created a new custom forum Skin for your enjoyment. We hope you find the skin appealing. If you notice any problems or have any questions, please don't hesitate to notify me. Thanks and enjoy!

DucksGoMooful
03-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Well, I've noticed a minor annoyance (for me, anyway). The skin still has a scroll bar, and if I do use it to scroll all the way to the right, there's just empty space all over there.

Neko
03-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know, human!

DucksGoMooful
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
(Just letting you know the huge void is still there).

PSN_shade
03-27-2012, 05:02 AM
This is a cool theme, well done guys, the only major fault i can see is that the Top_Menu isn't visible did you remove it from the layout and CSS? also, the width of the board index makes the whole theme look like it's a IF conversion of sorts, the only thing i can suggest is on the index, instead of having it center have it set to left which will enable you to widen it and blend it in with the twiiter feed/recent post blocks, in-post view is alright but still could be a tad bit wider, The cat_header images are also a bit dull as they match every other button image - a nice piccy of the poke it's based on in the center with some type of brush stroke would look cooler, all-in-all nice theme guys hope you release another soon ^_^

dysin
03-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Very nice, i dig it. Was caught off guard tho when i hit refresh and things changed.