PDA

View Full Version : Ash's pikachu?

Rainbow Latios
04-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Ok, What level is ash's pikachu nowadays? And is it a boy or a girl? I mean really!:)

Shadow Ice
04-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Ash's pikachu start at level 5 or something every time a new series start well that's what I think :/ I definitely sure it's male :D

Kyohack
04-24-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm not sure if the games have much in common with the anime, but Pikachu was male when they had the Ash's Pikachu event, a year ago. He was at level 50, but that is a typical level for distributed Pokemon, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Neko
04-24-2012, 03:37 PM
At least level 50 because Pikachu knows Thunder at one point and that requires level 50 (or TM).

steel dragons
04-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Ash's pikachu start at level 5 or something every time a new series start well that's what I think :/ I definitely sure it's male :D

OR...Ash gets a new Pikachu at the start of every new series, because he is obsessed with having one. He secretly trains and catches a Pikachu before the start of every adventure (he could probably breed one with the right moves by now with all of his other Pikachus).

Neko
04-24-2012, 09:28 PM
OR...Ash gets a new Pikachu at the start of every new series, because he is obsessed with having one. He secretly trains and catches a Pikachu before the start of every adventure (he could probably breed one with the right moves by now with all of his other Pikachus).
But how would he be able to express flashbacks involving his Pikachu if the Pika isn't the same? :(

steel dragons
04-24-2012, 10:10 PM
But how would he be able to express flashbacks involving his Pikachu if the Pika isn't the same? :(

Because all Pikachus look the same...?

Maxine's Charizard
04-25-2012, 06:21 PM
I've got some serious problems with that particular Pika. It should be a battle hardened mega-mouse by now but instead it's still losing to flying types.

Unwritten
05-20-2012, 05:25 AM
I've got some serious problems with that particular Pika. It should be a battle hardened mega-mouse by now but instead it's still losing to flying types.
Maxine's Charizard has a good point! Ash has had Pikachu the whole series and its still losing to some pretty weak pokemon. Ash has started using Pikachu less and less for battling. I wonder why...

Skyfall
05-28-2012, 07:04 PM
The only logical reason as to why his Pikachu is still losing to Pokémon that are considered to be weaker is a reset. Every time Ash enter a new region his Pikachu must go back to that of a starters level. Otherwise it would ohko any and everything at this point.

kros54
06-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Yeah serioulsy how could Pikachu loose against a level 5 snivy. Ash's Pikachu should be level 100 by now.

PerryPickleBean1
06-27-2012, 01:46 AM
I personally think that Pikachu's power was taken by Zekrom, but Pikachu was confirmed to be male.

Leobreacker
06-27-2012, 03:33 AM
I personally think that Pikachu's power was taken by Zekrom, but Pikachu was confirmed to be male.
That's right, when Pikachu was in contact with Zekrom, his powers were decreased, causing him to weaken completely. And yes, he is male, voice by a female.

Deino
06-27-2012, 04:43 AM
In each new series it looks like Ash's Pikachu resets every time. I'm guessing a boy?

Light-Called-Hope
06-27-2012, 07:20 PM
It's been confirmed, in the anime, that Pikachu is a boy, seeing as how he was attracted by a female's attract.

Usagi5678
08-12-2012, 04:21 PM
It's been confirmed, in the anime, that Pikachu is a boy, seeing as how he was attracted by a female's attract.
The animators waited until the Diamond and Pearl series instead of the orignal series though.Probably on purpose since Diamond and Pearl introduced gender differences.Also it is the same Pikachu,however it is always reverted to Level 5 at the start of a new series and naturally it takes a while for him to get back to the max level he was at.