PDA

View Full Version : Help me! Pokésav and Pokémon Transferring!

HihihiroshiRival
05-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Hi, i just registered.
I need help. I can't use Pokésav because i don't know how to distribute IV's properly and also don't understand the PID and Secret ID things. Also desmume doesn't get my internet signal like it should on the tutorials i saw.

So, i'm asking for help, please, can someone make me the pokémon i want (it's nothing absurd, i swear) and somehow transfer/trade them with me to get them to my White Version file or GTS account (i don't know how this one works)? How can i discover my Secret ID? It's possible to change trainer name and stuff on Pokésav so you could create pokémon that would be "naturally" mine, right?

HihihiroshiRival
05-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Can someone help me? :(

Kyohack
05-23-2012, 12:24 AM
I would rather teach you how to do it, than to do it for you. That way, you won't need to rely on other people.

Since the PokeStation GTS is currently broken for Black and White games, then read this guide on how to setup your own GTS: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?4742-How-to-set-up-a-fake-GTS-server

Once you have your own GTS, then you can send Pokemon between your computer and DS. Simply deposit a Pokemon in your GTS, and you will have a .PKM file that you can open in Pokesav to find your Secret ID. Then you can make a Pokemon and send it back to your game through your GTS.

The IVs don't matter for 5th generation Pokemon, and the Secret ID doesn't matter unless you are trying to make the Pokemon look like you caught it yourself. However, the PID is very important. I would recommend using my Online Pokesav to make .PKM files, because the PID is auto-generated for you: http://pokecheats.net/db/online-pokesav/gen-5/

Choose the Gen5 algorithm for the PID, and fill out all the details. Then press "Save as .PKM file". Then you can put the .PKM file in your GTS program to send it to your game.

If you get stuck somewhere or need help, then let me know.