PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon World Tournament Problems

Nightwyvern
06-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey, this is my first post, and well, I just downloaded the Black 2 Patch 2 days ago (1.3) and can't go to the PWT Kanto,Hoenn,Sinnoh, and Johto too. Why? The receptionist said "soul dew is banned, egg is banned, bla bla" but I don't have any eggs, any soul dew, and I bring lvl 60s Pokemon too, so what is the problem? Thanks for your reaction about this, and try to give me some solution, thanks :D

~Sorry for bad grammar

deoxysmaster1
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
I seem to have this problem too... I'm using the english patch v1.5, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the patch... Still, I don't know how to get around it :/

Help would be appreciated!

Voltage
07-02-2012, 07:44 PM
U have to win the Unova one to unlock the others, also u may be asking her about the rules and not doing the registration

deoxysmaster1
07-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Well, I have beaten the Unova leaders, and I know I'm not asking for rules because the text shows up in a transparent black box like the games usually do when they tell you you can't enter the battle area because of restrictions.

So idk.

KevinLucario
07-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Do some of your Pokemon have the same item? Like 2 or more holding Leftovers? Item Clause applies in PWT.