PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite New Addition to B2W2

Skyfall
07-02-2012, 09:56 PM
What is your favorite new thing that is in BW2 that wasn't in BW?

Voltage
07-02-2012, 10:34 PM
That we can get past gen pokemon not just Gen 5 pokemon

extremepiwy
07-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Probably the world tournament because it helps me release some nostalgia from the past Pokemon games. Also the small animation that the opposition trainers do when you battle them. It makes the battle a bit for real, every little thing counts!

_DeoXyZ_
07-03-2012, 11:54 AM
the realstic animations like boat animations and cargo planes takes off and the fight between Zekrom/Reshiram and kyurem , kyurem's transformation , bianca's animation ( about to get ur first pokemon.). i liked the new tourment as well as adding a lot of characaters sprites , such as red , blue(gary) , ethan (gold) , silver , and other new gym leaders. the new tradding style. new legendary pokemons' forms. and lot of other stuff , in other words B2W2 is a really cool hit for pokemon.

Aimlesspt
07-05-2012, 03:51 AM
World Tournament is probably the best addition to the series

Skyfall
07-06-2012, 10:29 PM
World Tournament is probably the best addition to the series
I'd have to agree. It provides you with that extra you always want at the end and also gives you that nostalgic feeling.

Bolt
07-07-2012, 02:08 AM
That we can get past gen pokemon not just Gen 5 pokemonLooks like someone missed one of the main points of the first black and white.

My favorite new addition would have to be the World tournament and the extra cutscenes in the Memory Link. The extra cutscenes contain some back story for some of the characters as well as

The Striaton Gym trio fighting the the Shadow Triad

There's some interesting stuff to be found and a good amount of character development, though I was pretty satisfied with B&W, B2&W2 has more of what I want and more, so I'm a happy camper either way.