PDA

View Full Version : IRC chatbox on forums?

Kyohack
07-28-2012, 09:35 PM
I previously added an IRC chatbox on the forum homepage. Tidus seems to think it is "useless", so I think we should decide by a forum poll. Would you like the IRC chatbox to stay on the forums or not?

Tidus
07-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Let me add in that there is already a page for the chat which can be located here: http://pokecheats.net/chat.php

If we were to add in the chatbox on the top of the forum homepage, you would only be able to access it if you stay on the homepage as changing to a different section would disconnect you from the chat and it would not be available to you anymore. Thus, there would be no point in having it there and the forums would just look too cluttered up. But anywho, that's my opinion - we'd like to know what you guys think about it.

vidawimberly
08-15-2012, 05:19 AM
why don't you give a try for having a brand new chatwing chatbox. Chatwing chatbox creating bridges of communication for bloggers and web surfers. Like chatwing live chatbox it has a social sharing built in, it is helping increase the number of visitors to your site.
Many websites and blogs are really enjoying the Free live chatbox from Chatwing. Chatwing also allows everyone to utilize the power of social media. Chatwing is a free chatbox hosting service. I think you'll find it very conveniant how simple it is to embed to your site.