PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to do it for me please...

shinypikachu
07-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi. I have been trying to install my AR on my computer to use Pokesav but it just won't work. It said it could not install because the program doesn't have signatures... so basically I went through a complicated process to install it without signatures and it did install, but for some reason it still won't work... It won't download the updates, and it won't read any of my game cards...
SO
It would be very nice if someone could change the nature of my misdreavus for me. I have been IV breeding those for such a long time now, and have been so unlucky. I have hatched a pretty good amount of good IVs but always with the wrong nature. And everytime I get one with the right nature, it has poor IVs. So poor it's not even worth using as a parent... It is not the first time I do IV breeding and have always succeded in hatching high IVs with the right nature, but this time it just won't work... and I'll admit I'm getting a little desperate.
So will anyone please do it for me? It would be much appreciated. And if you need anything, let me know and if I have it, I'll give it to you.
I'm playing pokemon black.
Thank you for reading.

Kyohack
08-21-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm very pressed on time, so I can't help with your Misdreavus unfortunately. But regarding your Action Replay, I think you may need to install the hardware drivers. This article might be useful, in that case: http://uk.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=439