PDA

View Full Version : Looking Aron! ( Maybe Victini too and legendaries*)

Sanguis
08-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Hi! I was looking through Pokedex to see how to get either of these two on the title.
Aron through white forest, but to make more pokemon available in the forest i need to meet more people through wireless.

And i only know two of my friends that has poke white and black, but i don't think two copy of the games are enough right? x,D
Cool feature but the limit with wireless makes it pointless unless you are in Japan..

I am a late buyer too so i didn't have the game until now when Victini event was up.
But just incase i bought Action Replay Card just to get Access to the events i missed ( Since i don't think Nintendo is generous enough to release same event twice ._. ) Since i want to experience them, Don't hate! x3

Donnu if Nintendo can see if it is a legit Victini or not since i might want to send one to dreamworld, but AR for events shouldn't affect my game through Wifi, right? But it will take a week before i get my AR card so if someone has a Victini to offer ( Legit one ! <3 ) That be a bonus ^-^

Other Legends i would like is a Mew and Celebi and Jirachi, never had one of them and missed those events previous games ^-^

I don't have much to offer, but i will try my best ;-;

P.S
I don't wanna trade my Legendaries, I like having one of each. Sorry for Inconvience x,D

Thanks in advance!