PDA

View Full Version : [Other] FINAL Final Fantasy

Zaidon
08-18-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUs_6-d5T3g

Note: Some information on Final Fantasy needed to enjoy this. Also, this is a parody.

On the World, the planet lived in prosperity and peace. The mighty continents were united, and stood, side by side each other in harmony. Yet, this tranquility would soon end. The World was plunged into despair, as it was engulfed by the darkness. The crystals that supported the Worlds balance began to fade, as such unleashed the chaos that laid dormant in the past.

The earth cracked and swallowed entire towns. The once fertile planes rotted away and turned to dust, leaving vast deserts. The people of the World began a misson to preserve the remaining food stock they had, only bringing them of a few months of food. From the cracks risen new mountains, making travel impossible.

"May the four Heroes of Light, save us in this time of need," they prayed, for their only and last hope.

The sea raged against the shore, claiming the land as it once did before. It stripped the land bare of any sign of humanity's settlement. The boats were stationed in port in Pravoka, for they cannot leave, as the quiet and gentle seas threatened them. Communication with the other continents was lost.

"May the four Heroes of Light, save us from our despair and suffering," they cried and bellowed.

The wind ravaged the lands, and destroyed the once mighty airships that loomed and sailed the vast sky. The Lufenians sealed themselves away, hiding their secrets to the airships as well. The World never saw them again, and soon disappeared into legends.

"Oh, Heroes of Light, may you bring us salvation," they spoke weary, as the Heroes haven't answered the call.

Lava erupted out of Mt. Gulg, threatening to engulf the World in ash, killing of all that remains, desperately clinging to the belief that one day, the Heroes of Light will save them.

"Heroes of Light, we who that remains, beg of you to come, and restore the crystals to grace," the people pleaded. Their pleas fell on death ears, for their saviours have not arrived.

Monsters crawled up from the darkest depths of the World, and threatened to dominate the already dwindling human population.

The people didn't believe their Heroes will come, as they lost all faith, and prepared to welcome the cold embrace of death.

Soon, in the town of Corneria, four warriors gathered, with the crystals in their hand that could restore the World, headed off to greet the King, for only he can help them continue their journey. A Fighter, Thief, White Mage and Black Mage set off on a quest to rescue the World, for this would be the Final Fantasy of the World.

They went inside the castle, for the guards knew that they would be the ones, their saviours. They climbed the stairs, with each footstep brought them closer to their destiny. Soon, at the top, they advanced into the Kings room, and bowed before him.

"My mighty Heroes, please do not bow," the King spoke humbly. "In a matter of fact, I should be bowing to you." He glanced at them, as they remained in their positions, ever stern, to respect him. He saw a sparkle in their hands, the crystals, that would free the World from its curse.
"Now, I would order a bridge to be built, but only if you do a simple task."
The Heroes slowly raised their heads, and stared into the face of the King. His face puffed out, as a river of tears traveled down his aged face. "Save my dear Sarah, please, she's all I have left. She was kidnapped by the rogue knight Garland, who slew the best of my guards. Now, go, save her and I shall build you a bridge!"

The Heroes ran to the Inn, to prepare for the trek to Garland. They hired a room from the Innkeeper. That night, before settling down, Thief went downstairs and brought some potions. He went back upstairs, and greeted the party members. They each had a potion, and drifted off into sleep.

The next morning, they awoke, and found themselves stripped bare of their equipment and the crystals. They discovered Thief was gone, and with the equipment and the crystals. The room began to swirl, as everything began to fade....

They awoke again in a new World, a world that differed greatly from their World. The sky was blue, the earth was no longer decaying, and the sea was calm and gentle. Little did they know, that because Thief sold the crystals and equipment, they no longer can face Garland, and because they never killed him, they cannot carry out the timeloop, thus bringing the World peace once more, all because Thief got greedy.

What about Thief you say? He now enjoys his bachelor life as the richest man on the planet, with loads of women tending to his every whim. "I am the greatest", he shouted out to the World on board his solid gold airship.

And so ends the tale that never begun, and wasted precious minutes of your life.

Moral of the story: If you are in a timeloop, create a paradox that forces the World to correct itself.

Closing note:

Sarah: 'So, how long are you keeping me here?'
Garland: 'Till the Heroes of Light kill me.'
Sarah: 'They are infront of you, healing up. ATTACK THEM WHEN THEY'RE HEALING!'
Garland: 'I would, but I'm awfully shy.'
Sarah: 'They are directly infront of you. You are so close, you can touch them with you hand!'

Next episode: Final Fantasy III, triple the I, but 1.5 times larger than II.

Zaidon
08-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok, gonna leave Final Fantasy III till later, might as well start on II.... Wait, someone got here before me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcQLdmvqwe0&feature=related

Dammit, and I thought I was being original. Well, its better than nothing. The ending might as well have a trollface at the end.

By the way.

"Ahh **** this, you win."