PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Centre Y U CHANGE?

Zaidon
08-22-2012, 06:04 PM
After creating my thread on Favourite Villains, I looked through the different groups of the Entertainment centre. A few days later, I looked back at the Entertainment Centre, just to see all the threads pooled into one huge mess. Seriously? What happened to the nice ordered sub-forum I knew?

Sure, it didn't see much activity, but that doesn't seem like a good reason to rid it of any convenience of categorizing the subjects. Now it becomes more inconvenient to create threads that haven't been done yet.

Tl,dr: I don't like the idea of you pooling all of Entertainment Centre into one massive sub-forum.

Edit: Oops, mis-read the forum guidelines, if any Admin comes here, please lock the thread.

Tidus
08-22-2012, 06:37 PM
I forgot to mention in the update thread that I wasn't entirely finished with some sections. The Entertainment section being one of them. There's still a lot of work to be done to that section because even when it was categorized - there were a lot of threads that didn't belong in each sub-forums. So, I just figured I would chuck everything into one forum and slowly separate the threads into their respective sub-forum.

So don't worry, it's not gonna stay like that forever. You'll be seeing some changes to it soon.

Zaidon
08-22-2012, 06:47 PM
I forgot to mention in the update thread that I wasn't entirely finished with some sections. The Entertainment section being one of them. There's still a lot of work to be done to that section because even when it was categorized - there were a lot of threads that didn't belong in each sub-forums. So, I just figured I would chuck everything into one forum and slowly separate the threads into their respective sub-forum.

So don't worry, it's not gonna stay like that forever. You'll be seeing some changes to it soon.

Thank you for answering, Tidus. I just didn't understand why that sub-forum changed, so thanks for helping me understand.