PDA

View Full Version : PokéCheats

NewsBot
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Our previous domain registrar is not cooperating with our requests for renewal, so PokeStation is now known as PokeCheats. However, we will make every effort to reaquire our original PokeStation.net domain.

We appreciate your viewership, and we hope you enjoy our new name! Let us know if you have any questions or comments.

<b>UPDATE (Nov. 15th):</b>
<i>We are almost finished fixing broken links across our site's files and database. All that is left are forum posts, signatures, and site news articles. If you find broken links anywhere else, please report them to an administrator.</i>

<b>UPDATE (Nov. 16th):</b>
<i>All links have been updated. The PokeStation.net domain has finally been renewed, and is now configured to point to PokeCheats.net</i>

Pokeupdate77
11-18-2012, 11:43 PM
thats ********. how could they not cooperate,

Statigar
11-21-2012, 06:17 PM
thats ********. how could they not cooperate,

I know.. It's a load of bull. Luckily we got it back thanks to a legal dispute. We are just sad that you guys couldnt use the site for 2 weeks!

wolf counter
11-24-2012, 07:11 AM
3 site changes in my Pokemon lifetime. Let's go back to Shoddy Battle shall we.

Zanthrive
11-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey, guys. Sorry for the silly question, but i can't find the steps to set up Primary DNS on Pokemon White, and i can't remember how i did it in the first place. When i'm in the Pokemon White menu, i'm going down to the Nintendo WFC and it says something about change the internet connections settings on my console. Where is the Thread that shows these steps? And thank you in advance, all of you are doing a great work.

Statigar
12-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Hey, guys. Sorry for the silly question, but i can't find the steps to set up Primary DNS on Pokemon White, and i can't remember how i did it in the first place. When i'm in the Pokemon White menu, i'm going down to the Nintendo WFC and it says something about change the internet connections settings on my console. Where is the Thread that shows these steps? And thank you in advance, all of you are doing a great work.

All the information should be found here:

http://pokecheats.net/tools/pokemon.php

Xyless
12-01-2012, 09:36 PM
The PokeSav link seems to be broken, the zip contains nothing.

Statigar
12-04-2012, 05:08 PM
The PokeSav link seems to be broken, the zip contains nothing.

Sorry. Fixed!

starlordtitus
12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I keep getting the same pokemon. It was working normally before. What am I doing wrong?

Theawsomepokemontrainer
12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
how do i download c-gear skins from the c-gear gallery

PSN_shade
12-27-2012, 12:32 AM
oh my... got so confused when i typed pokestation in on google and pokecheats was the top search. soooo glad that it was just temporary! also, i am back. that is all :)

B Dawg
02-18-2013, 05:33 AM
How do i play people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ShinyPokemonColors
02-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Help with PokeSav

Can somebody help me wih this?
I created some pokemon using the following information:

Trainer Name: Yoshi
Trainer ID: 56235
Trainer Secret ID: 47207
*This info is from my Pokemon Black Version 2*

This is the problem: Instead of "Met at [Level]", it says "Apparently met at [Level]" even though my Trainer ID and Secret ID are correct and valid. Did I do something wrong to make this happen? The pokemon I create for any version pokemon (in this case, Black 2) are mine, but apparently met and cannot be nicknamed. I have done this before and I usually get "Met at" instead "Apparently met at". That is, the pokemon I create can are mine and they can be nicknamed. If anyone can help me, let me know.

Spamfis
02-24-2013, 05:17 PM
every time i enter the gts i get a communication error. I dont get what im doing wrong i have sent a pokemon to myself like 20 times and it still wont work. my ID no is 01968 my ot is spamfis

Kyohack
02-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Help with PokeSav

Can somebody help me wih this?
I created some pokemon using the following information:

Trainer Name: Yoshi
Trainer ID: 56235
Trainer Secret ID: 47207
*This info is from my Pokemon Black Version 2*

This is the problem: Instead of "Met at [Level]", it says "Apparently met at [Level]" even though my Trainer ID and Secret ID are correct and valid. Did I do something wrong to make this happen? The pokemon I create for any version pokemon (in this case, Black 2) are mine, but apparently met and cannot be nicknamed. I have done this before and I usually get "Met at" instead "Apparently met at". That is, the pokemon I create can are mine and they can be nicknamed. If anyone can help me, let me know.
Did you make your Pokemon shiny? If the Pokemon are shiny, then their secret ID is modified.

every time i enter the gts i get a communication error. I dont get what im doing wrong i have sent a pokemon to myself like 20 times and it still wont work. my ID no is 01968 my ot is spamfis
Are your DS and computer using the same internet connection?

SimpleScience01
03-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Whenever I try to connect to the GTS, I get the entering animation of spinning while descending, but as soon as I touch the machine in the center of the room, the game says there is a communication error. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

zorromask101
03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Hi I'm having problems with bout 4th gen and 5th gen. In 4th gen after I receive my pokemon I get disconnected. In generation 5 I receive them, but the're always in fainted status. What I'm I ndoing wrong?

Kyohack
03-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Whenever I try to connect to the GTS, I get the entering animation of spinning while descending, but as soon as I touch the machine in the center of the room, the game says there is a communication error. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.
That issue will occur if there is a problem with your Pokemon or if no Pokemon was available to send to your game. Please make sure that your computer and DS are using the same internet connection. If the problem persists, please try sending a different Pokemon to the GTS.

Hi I'm having problems with bout 4th gen and 5th gen. In 4th gen after I receive my pokemon I get disconnected. In generation 5 I receive them, but the're always in fainted status. What I'm I ndoing wrong?
In 4th gen, the Pokemon you receive should be located in your game's storage PC boxes. To solve the issue with the game disconnecting, please undo the DNS settings and deposit a Pokemon into Nintendo's real GTS, and then redo your DNS settings. Please make sure that you have a full team of 6 Pokemon when visiting the GTS. To fix any glitched Pokemon, deposit them in the Daycare Center and then withdraw them.

FireFox
03-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey I used the cheat to complete my pokedex in White 2...is there a code to erase it all so I can use dream world again? :(
I didn't know it was going to do that >< totally not worth the white trainer card I got now, I would appreciate help or a response, thanks

JayInVA
04-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Hello, new to the site and the whole poke'save thing, but for the past 2 days the DNS has been fine(the day i learned how to use it) but about 5 hours ago the dns stopped working, am I doing something wrong? or is KyoHacks server offline?

Statigar
04-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Hello, new to the site and the whole poke'save thing, but for the past 2 days the DNS has been fine(the day i learned how to use it) but about 5 hours ago the dns stopped working, am I doing something wrong? or is KyoHacks server offline?

We're looking into this. Sorry for the disruption.

Kyohack
04-04-2013, 04:32 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the GTS will be experiencing some temporary downtime while we resolve a technical issue. Everything will be working again, later today.

EDIT:
The GTS is working again.

jma325
06-17-2015, 08:01 AM
the crazy war to worry about basic blood, often inaccessible in ... NO2: Street Fighter, this DNF career even if not revised, is also very powerful, high defense, garbage be strange, but also throw What throw nets, so cool, oh, a single brush sites, machinery, headless, lava = advanced copy still pull the wind. More importantly, a strong advantage Street Fighter DNF pk! Fishing net fishing was over and then reward a tile, then it away from death, if XXOO ...... bought a coffin on it. DNF pk has always been a mainstream fighting games, Street Fighter so popular in 2009 still favored them. NO3-5: judo, qigong, Sanda, three DNF career although are small South Big Sister in radio program praised special praise, new skills out even I also admire the most, the general attack has been improved, it should be it will be well received. If the revision after the situation and describe the same words, new skills in advanced map, can bring good damage effects, will improve these popular Oh DNF career. However, in view you ignorant, have not seen the new skills and additional effects of the attack, so it can not easily determine the ranking, but after 31, I will find some understanding compare players fighting, and to a certain to report. NO6: Paladin uncle, Hallelujah, with you, that God is with us ah. You are our Sanlu, no, no, again you said that you are the best demonstration of our breastfeeding, absolutely free of melamine, save countless lives of great Daddy ah, in the DNF BOSS abuse you, DNF Players hope is to protect us from the resurrection currency against the benefactor ah! In DNF, you old also greater than Mao Yeye ..... Well, really, uncle plus blood skills not covered too, oh, will definitely make you refreshed, so the first six are deserved . NO7-8: This is not good to say, feel the force law and summon a spell, but please comment below. Summon mm, summon has always been known to gang fights, 94 that dropped the high points, the chance of holiday with no chance of success +11 dropped almost, but if the network is good factor, a single brush copy (mechanical cow and monuments except DFO Account (http://www.dnfgold.com) for reasons are well aware of it.) Success rate is 100%! The baby was mine and a congregation of DNF BOSS strange hit so badly with a sense of power combined with infinite ammunition absorbing state almost awakening, but presumably each player knows what the underground city known for it, yes, that is dropped and weak! Force method mm, awakening skills indescribably cattle, but also with invincible, God is also powerful than Street Fighter, if after the revision Force Method attack is high enough, a single brush, is no longer a dream. However, the defense legislation is not very high, or will be hit if painful, so the combination of comprehensive ability is concerned, only came in about 7-8.