PDA

View Full Version : Need help with movesets

aquashiram14
11-20-2012, 01:15 AM
The following legendary Pokemon I have acquired from my boyfriend's cartridge since he let me have them. He is into EV training but isn't a serious competitive battler. It leads to some issues since I'm more serious than he is...at least when it comes to soft-resetting for a good nature.

Anyways, on to the actual Pokemon. Some of them have tolerable natures...and others...well...will require you to exercise that creative muscle. Some of them have special notes about them too that will have to be taken into consideration. I don't have much of an idea of what to do so at least a general idea of what they can attempt given their nature limitations would be SO appreciated because I'm not very experienced! Some of my legendaries are acceptable, like Timid Moltres, so they won't be posted here.

At the bottom are my Pokemon DREAM RADAR Pokemon. Considering that Dream Radar writes your legendaries into your save file with no chance for soft-reset (screw you Trollfreak), some of my natures are hardly what I'd like, while others make me think "it could be worse".

Also, I don't do tiered battles with friends so movesets don't necessarily always have to have a way to deal with the "latest Uber threat". :) I'm a casual battler. My serious side is for online stimulators lol.

4th or 5th gen sets are just fine, I battle in both. Obviously Multiscale Lugia is 5th gen lol
Here they are, I'm sorry if it's too much to ask:

Naive Shaymin (thinking of making this a Shaymin-S...)
Impish Giratina (a moveset for either form works, but I feel it could be like a bulky spinblocker?)
Docile Manaphy (I want TAIL GLOW roar)
Timid Phione
Timid Celebi (does NOT have Nasty Plot)
Lax Latias (This Latias comes from SAPPHIRE, and as you might know, R/S had that IV glitch with their roaming legendaries. As a result, this particular Latias has 0 IVs in everything except HP and Attack. Blame the glitch. And I have a Soul Dew for her)
Hasty Heatran
Gentle Azelf
Adamant Uxie
Lonely Mesprit
Bold Groudon
Sassy Manaphy (yes, another one)
Calm Latias (this one is unaffected by any glitch since it's from HG/SS)
Serious Rayquaza
Serious Entei
Relaxed Zapdos
Naughty Lugia (T.T)
Quiet Raikou (maybe a bulky Calm Minder?)
Calm **-Oh (thinking a Calm Mind wall for this guy)
Impish Darkrai (no ideas)
Brave Moltres (lolwat)
Lonely Rayquaza (maybe mixed Scarfed?)
Quiet Heatran (Eruption event one)
Lax Suicune
Impish Zapdos (Jesus help me)

Dream Radar Pokemons
Bashful Giratina (Telepathy)
Lax Palkia (Telepathy)
Brave Tornadus-T (Regenerator. Good god the nature)
Hasty Thundurus-T (Volt Absorb)
Jolly Landorus-T (Intimidate or Sheer Force in Incarnate form. Would Jolly be better for regular Landorus with SHEER FORCE?)
Quirky **-Oh (Regenerator)
Careful Lugia (Multiscale. 5 - 6 IVs in SpDef and 26 IVs in Speed, everything else 14 - 20. Average Lugia is average)

Again, sorry if this is WAY too much to ask, it's just that Smogon's help thread has been inactive lately and I NEED help. Noob battler is noob.