PDA

View Full Version : Kyohack-On pokecheck.com the OT field has incorrect trash bytes for bred pokemon

hakureimiko
11-20-2012, 07:18 AM
As the title says, on pokecheck.com it marks bred pokemon using the 5th gen gts as having incorrect trash bytes for bred pokemon :( And thus they are marked as hacks

Can you please fix it?

Thank you sincerely!

Tidus
11-22-2012, 11:46 PM
We can't fix that problem as it is a completely different site than ours. Your best shot to get it fixed would be by contacting the owner of pokecheck.com.

hakureimiko2
11-23-2012, 05:32 AM
I'm sorry if I'm confused, but are all the pokemon made from pokecheats.com legal?

I don't think it's a screw-up on the pokecheck.org site's end because before the big reboot of pokecheats everything checked out legally on pokecheck.com, but now it doesn't. That's why I'm assuming something went wrong on the pokecheat's end for the coding of the online pokesav, but I could be wrong of course because I'm kind of new to this :P

If that's the case, it would be fixable on this end. (pokecheck.org's sole purpose is legality checking of pokemon and doesn't create them)

Once again, thank you for your amazing service!

Kyohack
11-23-2012, 07:36 AM
I apologize for the trouble. Over the past several days, I have been rewriting the source code of my Online Pokesav. During the process, many old bugs were fixed, but a few new bugs were accidentally introduced. I have fixed such bugs, and you should now be able to pass hack checks. If you continue to have trouble, please note that the trashbyte algorithm for hatched Pokemon is the same as the "Wild Pokemon (Gen 5)" algorithm. Choosing the "Hatched Pokemon (Gen 4)" algorithm would be incorrect in your case.

If you find any other bugs, please be sure to let me know.

hakureimiko2
11-23-2012, 08:04 PM
I just retried everything, but the legality analysis is still showing like this:

Jiyun\xFFFF\x0000\xFFFF
All characters in name are valid.
Invalid trash bytes.

Everything else checks out except for the OT trainer field, which is strange :(

jerrmy12
01-26-2013, 04:49 AM
I apologize for the trouble. Over the past several days, I have been rewriting the source code of my Online Pokesav. During the process, many old bugs were fixed, but a few new bugs were accidentally introduced. I have fixed such bugs, and you should now be able to pass hack checks. If you continue to have trouble, please note that the trashbyte algorithm for hatched Pokemon is the same as the "Wild Pokemon (Gen 5)" algorithm. Choosing the "Hatched Pokemon (Gen 4)" algorithm would be incorrect in your case.

If you find any other bugs, please be sure to let me know.

my wonder gaurd pokemon never pass the check....

Kyohack
03-16-2013, 05:24 PM
I just retried everything, but the legality analysis is still showing like this:

Jiyun\xFFFF\x0000\xFFFF
All characters in name are valid.
Invalid trash bytes.

Everything else checks out except for the OT trainer field, which is strange :(
Try using the Roaming and In-game gift trashbyte algorithm. Hatched Pokemon don't have the \xFFFF terminator at the very end of the trashbyte sequence, and the Roaming and In-game gift algorithm accommodates this.

badindigestion
08-02-2013, 12:19 AM
:eek:I want to tag a similar problem I am having to this thread. When creating a 4th gen pokemon on pokecheats who is selected as egg received from Day Care Couple (This is for soul silver version), pokecheck.com flags it as hacked and not legit saying and I quote "Invalid egg location". Does your coding have a bug for this too? I really want to make the pokemon look like it was bred and not caught in the wild.

I found a possible reason for why this may be happening at this link (http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?7721-Trying-to-figure-out-how-to-PokeSAV-%28legitimate%29-Eggs-both-obtained-amp-hatched-in-HGSShttp://).

I attempted to switch the inputs of egg received and egg hatched due to the mess up in the pokesav programming. But it didn't work and appears that you have already attempted to fix this problem for the online pokesav. I'm still inclined to believe that this might be the cause of the problem and is worth looking into. What do you think?

badindigestion
08-02-2013, 02:59 AM
I found out what the problem is. The pokecheats gen4 pokesav is in error. When a pokemon is created the egg received at location (D/P) is automatically set to Faraway Place (D/P) even if you select none. This is what screws up the legality of the pokemon and therefore it is hacked. Also, hatched at location is automatically set for Faraway Place (D/P) even if you select none, however this is correct and is necessary.

As proof, I have the online pokesav level 100 eevee and a regular in-game bred eevee both pokechecked and can be viewed at the following links ----> online pokesav eevee (https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5473925) ----> in-game bred eevee (https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5474736)

Will you please fix this?:rolleyes:

badindigestion
08-17-2013, 06:18 PM
----->bump