PDA

View Full Version : [Error] Error, suggestion and congratulations

xixarro
11-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Hello from Spain ;-)

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for all the effort you have done to create this awesome site. It's really useful.

Secondly, I have to report an error. I have just stored a level 1 Pichu (holding a Revive) just to try your Storage System but I can't find it. I was just trying it so I don't mind if that Pichu never finds the way back home but I would like to know if I can store other pokemon without risk of losing them. As far as I know you're working on some algorithm to repair that (I read the story of the missing Empoleon), is it right?

And finally I would like to make a few suggestions about Online Pokesav. I think it would be a good idea to give a little explanation about some steps like IVs, EVs, etc for example, it should be shown that max IVs are 31 or that max EVs are 255 in each field; and you could add a legal something that fits the PID with the other values (these are all ideas from the PokeGen program).

Furthermore, I think it would be nice if you added some pics so that you could see what your creation would look like (for example: if you select a pokemon there could be a box where the sprite of the chosen pokemon would be shown; or the Pokeball you choose...). This last paragraph is not important at all and I know there are more important issues to attend before the appearance of the Online Pokesav.

Thanks for the site and for your time. I hope you'll find these ideas helpful/useful.

PS: Excuse me if there is something you don't understand but my English is not perfect.

PS2: I stored my Pichu from White 2 and my Trainer name is Alberto.

xixarro
11-24-2012, 07:12 PM
I nearly forget to say it would be great if combat statistics were shown in Online Pokesav and they changed depending on EVs, IVs and Level values.

Thanks again ;-)