PDA

View Full Version : Question about AR

LordNsQueen
01-21-2013, 09:59 AM
i was messing around with codes..saved when i shouldn't have..the codes didn't work right and now my PC boxes crash...when i got box 6 it gives me an error.. "Error has occurred Turn off power" what i want to know is there a way or a code that can fix this ...like over ride the glitch or do i have no choice but starting over? it was a code for the Landerous/Mirror event that screwed up my boxes and yes i left the creator know he or she had a very bad code there. thanks in advanced.

Kyohack
02-02-2013, 07:32 PM
If you know that there is a glitched Pokemon in box 6 that is causing your game to crash, then I would recommend using a code to replace the glitched Pokemon with a valid one.

In PokeGen, fill out the details to make a Pokemon. Then click the drop-down list and select "Box 6". Right-click on each slot, and press "Set" to fill Box 6 with the Pokemon that you created. By left-clicking on the Pokemon to toggle them, make sure that only the Pokemon in the first row are selected and highlighted in blue. Then press Tools -> Code Generator. Select your game from the drop-down list, and then checkmark the box that says "Selected Pokémon (6)". Now press the Generate button to get a code that will overwrite the first row in Box 6 of your game. Press the Select button to activate the code in your game, and check if Box 6 is fixed.

Repeat this procedure to make separate codes for the other rows in Box 6. But make sure that you only run 1 code at a time.