PDA

View Full Version : The elusive 999 stats

Xaeus
06-13-2013, 11:13 PM
I've been trying to figure out how to boost my Pokemon stats up to the 999 mark, but I cannot seem to grasp how it is done. I've used specific action replay codes to get specific Pokemon with all 999 stats, however, I am more interested in learning how to give this stat boost to any Pokemon that I so desire. Also, I have used this sites Pokesavs to try to accomplish this feat but to no avail as it seems to be limited by the constraints of the Ev's and IV's. I am mainly looking for a way to succeed in this ridiculous stat boosting scheme on my Platinum & Heart Gold versions. Any words of wisdom on this particular matter would be most welcomed.

I would appreciate any help on this issue, especially in an expeditious manner.

With regards,

Xaeus

Kyohack
06-17-2013, 11:52 PM
I've been trying to figure out how to boost my Pokemon stats up to the 999 mark, but I cannot seem to grasp how it is done. I've used specific action replay codes to get specific Pokemon with all 999 stats, however, I am more interested in learning how to give this stat boost to any Pokemon that I so desire. Also, I have used this sites Pokesavs to try to accomplish this feat but to no avail as it seems to be limited by the constraints of the Ev's and IV's. I am mainly looking for a way to succeed in this ridiculous stat boosting scheme on my Platinum & Heart Gold versions. Any words of wisdom on this particular matter would be most welcomed.

I would appreciate any help on this issue, especially in an expeditious manner.

With regards,

Xaeus
As far as I know, max stats of 999 are only temporarily possible while using "Infinite life" Action Replay cheats. From what I remember of the GTS protocol, it theoretically should be possible to achieve 999 stats on GTS Pokémon, but I haven't yet coded the functionality to deal with that. But just like an Action Replay cheat, those stats would still be temporary. Whenever you deposit the Pokémon in storage or heal it at a Pokémon Center, then the stats would be recalculated by the game and reduced to normal.

Right now, the best you can do with the Online Pokesav is to set all of the IVs to 31 and all of the EVs to 255. Doing so, will give you the highest possible stats that can be retained permanently.