PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Me Make a Legitimate Mewtwo Pokesav Code?

Penitus Oculatus
10-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Hello,

So when I was young, I lent my friend my Pokemon Fire Red cartridge to help me with something on it (I forget what). I was around Cinnabar Island, and when Bill asked him to go to One Island after beating the gym leader, he apparently declined. When I got the game back, I had no idea how to go to the Sevii Islands.

Then one day I found Bill in the Pokemon Center, and I could go to the islands! Except by then, I'd beaten the Elite Four, and now for some reason the "quest" to get the Sapphire/Ruby never triggered. The cave by the Team Rocket guys never opened, and I could never get what I wanted most: Mewtwo.

Since then, I've gotten Mewtwo on replays using an emulator, but with Pokemon X and Y coming up, I want to have a real Mewtwo on my DS, but don't want to reset my Fire Red game (I'm weird like that).

I was hoping to make a Pokesav code (as I've used the program in the past back with Diamond when it was a client program) to make me a code for as legitimate a Mewtwo as possible, but I have absolutely no clue as to what half of the options mean anymore.

I've tried researching what to do, but it was too confusing for me to figure out, and half of the time it didn't work correctly. So if someone could help me figure these things out, that'd be nice.

I'm aiming for a high Special Attack and high Speed Mewtwo, preferably; one that's as legitimate as possible to emulate me catching it in Fire Red.

Here's what I need help with:

-Secret ID
-Happiness
-Personality ID
-Fateful Encounter
-Trashbyte Algorithm
-PID Algorithm
-Hidden Power Type
-Individual Values
-Effort Values

Thanks!

MegamanxSonic
10-05-2013, 02:44 PM
something is wrong with the GTS I tried to take out a sceptile but I keep getting communication error and it forces me to turn off my game I also tried reentering the internet connection but that didn't work.

grasssnake485
10-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Hello,

So when I was young, I lent my friend my Pokemon Fire Red cartridge to help me with something on it (I forget what). I was around Cinnabar Island, and when Bill asked him to go to One Island after beating the gym leader, he apparently declined. When I got the game back, I had no idea how to go to the Sevii Islands.

Then one day I found Bill in the Pokemon Center, and I could go to the islands! Except by then, I'd beaten the Elite Four, and now for some reason the "quest" to get the Sapphire/Ruby never triggered. The cave by the Team Rocket guys never opened, and I could never get what I wanted most: Mewtwo.

Since then, I've gotten Mewtwo on replays using an emulator, but with Pokemon X and Y coming up, I want to have a real Mewtwo on my DS, but don't want to reset my Fire Red game (I'm weird like that).

I was hoping to make a Pokesav code (as I've used the program in the past back with Diamond when it was a client program) to make me a code for as legitimate a Mewtwo as possible, but I have absolutely no clue as to what half of the options mean anymore.

I've tried researching what to do, but it was too confusing for me to figure out, and half of the time it didn't work correctly. So if someone could help me figure these things out, that'd be nice.

I'm aiming for a high Special Attack and high Speed Mewtwo, preferably; one that's as legitimate as possible to emulate me catching it in Fire Red.

Here's what I need help with:

-Secret ID
-Happiness
-Personality ID
-Fateful Encounter
-Trashbyte Algorithm
-PID Algorithm
-Hidden Power Type
-Individual Values
-Effort Values

Thanks!

-You have no way of knowing your secret ID, since its a number used to identify your game in the case of two identical trainer names and IDs. You can put any random 6 numbers for it.

-You dont need to bother with happiness. It resets to 70 whenever a pokemon is traded, so its impossible to max it out by pokesav alone.

-Im no good with personality IDs, but there's a checkbox near the natures to automatically fix the PID.

-Dont check fateful encounter. that just makes your mewtwo an event mewtwo.

-Trashbyte alogorithm: I think its saying how you go the pokemon, as in did you catch it, trade it, transfer it...?

-*i have no idea what the PID alogorithm is. Ask Kyohack*

-Individual values (IVs)
basically the pokemon's inborn stats; the higher it is, the better. It ranges from 1-31 The suggested IVs for mewtwo would be 31 special attack and 31 speed

-Effort values (EVs)
stats earned for defeating pokemon. 252 EVs max out the stat, but you can get 255 maximum EVs for one stat. The maximum total EVs is 510