PDA

View Full Version : Hrmmmmmmm.

Zachgoose
06-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey everyone. I'm Zachgoose. I'm an administrator of the Super Skarmory forums and I have personally been friends with SS for years. Some of you may know me by the name "Amir," (or the guy SS named his Snivy after) but I've decided to begin anew. You may call me Zach, Zachgoose, Mr. Goose, or Pimpmaster9000 (lol). I'm a relatively nice and friendly person, and I'm always willing to help!

Anime, Pokemon, League of Legends, and Japanese culture are my primary interests currently. I am a hardcore nerd until the end!

I would consider myself to be a "strong" gamer; I put my full heart into the games I play and combine logic and skill to crush my opponents. Naturally, I appear to be modest, but I secretly have a dark and malicious personality that wants to conquer all!!! MUAHAHAHA and such.

I cannot live without people, and enjoy meeting a plethora of intelligent, unique, and entertaining individuals. I believe that everyone has something worth finding out within them. Naturally, if you want something done on the forums, I am the staff member that you should suck up to in order to get your desired result. xP

I am currently a University student, and work a part time job as a desk assistant at my school's Economics department as well. Although I am currently only eighteen as of the time of this post, I am already classified as a Junior at my University, as I skipped around in my education a bit. Some people would call me "smart," however I personally don't believe in intelligence; only hard work and luck. xP

I have horrible short term memory and the attention span of a flea that has the attention span of a flea that has a severe case of ADHD.

I prefer to know members on a personal level and befriend them. However, I won't hesitate to kick your *** if you break the rules! Kapow!

(I have no idea why I typed Kapow).

I'm pretty erratic.

And bipolar.

And SEXY.

I also like to double space most of my sentences, apparently. Although that was established years ago.
/nostalgia.

Shiningbolt
06-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Hello, PimpMaster9000 (That's gotta be a joke, but I WON'T back down lol)! You may not believe in intelligence, but I think being so far in college already sounds more smarter than the average potato chip. To that delicious, malicious side: Don't droll, now. =)
Hope to see you around in random topics!

XpL
06-09-2012, 04:02 AM
I would consider myself to be a "strong" gamer; I put my full heart into the games I play and combine logic and skill to crush my opponents. Naturally, I appear to be modest, but I secretly have a dark and malicious personality that wants to conquer all!!! MUAHAHAHA and such.

Impossible. You lie, you cheat and I think you steal!
Never shall I win a League 1v1..

Tainers14
06-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Mienshao is dumb. get out.

Zachgoose
06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
You secretly have a shrine in your closet dedicated to Mienshao and you're just in denial.

Tainers14
06-09-2012, 04:14 PM
You will see the light when people become smart enough to switch in ghost types against Mienshao.

SS_Kyohack
06-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Hi there, Zachary! I couldn't resist visiting your introduction thread. ^_^

DeMrTeunio
06-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Well, that certainly was a detailed personal discription :). We could start a club of SEXY people :cool:.

The Arrow
06-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Mmm, Amir, hey there :rolleyes: haha just kidding.