PDA

View Full Version : .mmmmmmmrH

Blue Cadet-3
06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Hey everyone.
I'm SMJZA.
I'm a moderator of the Super Skarmory forums and I have personally been friends with SS for about a year.
None of you will know me by the name "Amir," (or the guy SS named his Snivy after) but I've decided not to begin anew.
You may call me SMJ, SMJZA, Mystery, or Pimpmaster9001.
I'm not a relatively nice and friendly person, and I'm almost never willing to help!
Valve, Hats, League of Legends, and comedy are my primary interests currently.
I am a hardcore nerd until the end (and unlike Mr. Goose, have actually DM'd a Dungeons and Dragons game!)
I would consider myself to be a "tactically bad" gamer;
I put minimal heart into the games I play and combine trolling and button mashing to crush my opponents.
Naturally, I appear to be modest, but I secretly have a dark and malicious personality that wants to stop all the bad guys!!!
MY PARENTS ARE DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!
I can live without people, and enjoy computers more because computers return your text messages (again, unlike Mr. Goose).
I believe that everyone has something worth finding out by Googling it. Naturally, if you want something done on the forums,
I am the staff member that you should suck up to in order to NEVER get your desired result.
I am currently a student, and work a part time job as a slave in SS's internet dungeons.
Although I am currently onlyP as of the time of this post, I am already classified as tech support guy at my school,
as I skipped around in my Googling habbits a bit.
Some people would call me "smart," however I personally don't believe in intelligence; only in Googling your problems away.
I have better than average short term memory and the attention span of a statue that has the attention span of a rock that
has a severe case of paralysis.
I prefer to know members on a non-personal level and abuse them.
However, I won't hesitate to make you some hot chocolate if you break the rules! Cacao!
(I have a good idea why I typed Cacao).

I'm not at all erratic.

Or bipolar.

Or ZACH.

I also like to steal other people's posts, apparently. Although that was established when I posted this.
/thegame

Shiningbolt
06-09-2012, 02:00 AM
And should I call you the foil to Sir Goose? All I can say is: Holy Jumping Banana Boats you're old! xD (Don't worry, I Google'd)
I guess I won't be seeing your random posts too often!

Christian
06-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I'am going to call you Mystery even thought I just read about your whole life pretty much.
Other then that you loved your post.

ShadowMr.L
06-13-2012, 12:30 PM
I haven't talked to you in a LONG time, SMJ.

jackers96
06-13-2012, 01:19 PM
wow that's quite a introduction SMJ

The Arrow
06-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Wow, that hurt my eyes reading that. xD Wonderful to see you again! :)

X!!
06-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I literally thought that you were Amir! lol

Prospering
06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Hi SMJ you always troll me in that 10 post game in the pointless games section. Your really humourous btw!