PDA

View Full Version : Ohayo Gozaimasu!

Majorasfan
06-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone! I'm Majorasfan. I've been around the Super Skarmory scene for quite a few years now. In 2008 I opened the original Super Skarmory forums, and we ran them successfully for over a year. I made a lot of friends, and everyone else did too, and we all had a good time. School, along with many other things, got in everyone's way, however, and after an unfortunate hacking incident, we decided to close the forums once and for all. To take a quote from Titanic, "They exist only in my memories.." Although that's not true, because you can still look at the site. xD

Anyway, I'm here again as administrator of the site along with Zachgoose and Super Skarmory to help make your time here fun and enjoyable. If you have any questions or concerns with the forums, be sure to let me know!

Oh, you want to know about me? Well then. xD

I'm a pretty easy to know guy. I like to joke around a lot, and I can be pretty sarcastic at times. I like to learn about a lot of random stuff, but I usually do so from playing games or exploring Japanese culture. I have a habit of saying random Japanese phrases aloud (Not usually typing them, because I fail at phonetic Japanese typing) because of my constant reading of Visual Novels. I play all sorts of games that aren't Japanese-based though - I'm multicultural. = P

I also love to play bass, and I love government and history to death. I also don't like chocolate. I'm not a very healthy eater either, and I absolutely love cake.

tl;dr: I'm part otaku, part gamer, part history buff, and part cake lover with a tsundere personality at times. If you need any help on the forums or in general, don't hesitate to message me!

Shaymin
06-09-2012, 02:17 AM
(Sparkling anime eyes) So nice to meet a guy who knows japanese and an otaku as well! Anyway, hajimemashite!

Shiningbolt
06-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Yes, Good Morning, Majorasfan!
You're the right hand man, founder of the forums, a commentator in Super Skarmory's Super Mario Land 3D Land walkthrough, and fan of an awesome character in F/SN, right? Glad to say "hi" and whatnot!
Too bad you don't like chocolate...and I'm not much of a history fan, either...But at least I know who Tohsaka Rin is!

Tainers14
06-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Be sure to follow the rules and don't get caught with too many infractions. Huehuehuehue

XpL
06-09-2012, 03:22 AM
We have a veteran around here! We have a veteran around here!
Keep it up Nick!

BreeZaps
06-13-2012, 03:33 AM
Nicccccck yaay :P

HeavenlyFlame
06-13-2012, 03:44 AM
Who are you people? O.o

SFB
06-13-2012, 03:49 AM
Hai Major. I and you probably don't remember me (Dragonite42) since Spruz as well :D. Hope you have a good time

Prospering
06-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi nick i always like hearing you in Eyans zelda videos where you talkk about physics >_<

Rainbowdash372
06-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Hiya Nick! heard a lot about u from superskarmory's videos Hows it going? ^_^