PDA

View Full Version : Beta Forum Release

Super Skarmory
06-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Yoyoyo my homedizzles, you may know me as Dyrus, Chuggaaconroy, Augustus Caesar, Chuck Norris, or Sakuya the super awesome maid from Touhou, but you can call me Super Skarmory, Eyan, or you'll probably just call me SS because that's easiest to type.

If you are reading this right now, either a, it's old news, or b, you probably read my Twitter and Facebook pages. This website is developing into a new Super Skarmory website. For now we are in the beta stages of the forums only and we are choosing to keep this relatively small as we work on things but we thought it would be good to open it up so that people can check it out and offer feedback as we work on improving them for a more official release. If you are unfamiliar, there is a lot of history behind having superskarmory forums that dates back since the early days of my YouTube career. We originally started out on a website named Spruz before Majorasfan made the old forumotion forums that we used to use. Due to some issues that occurred, we had to move to another location and then we moved again to superskarmory.net. Unfortunately, there was more complications involving the way the person who helped us set up the site, and we had to shut it down. Some of my old staff members convinced me to open up the old forumotion forums but none of us were really interested in it and then we rage deleted them and wanted to never see them again. This all happened ages ago and now thanks to some help and luck, we were able to get superskarmory.net back to make a real website.

Some of my friends from the old forum days did some talking, a lot of us are going to college at the end of summer, and what started as a joke turned into a real idea. We missed the days of the forums and we wanted to get together and make a true website forums for the Super Skarmory community. We figured we had one last summer to get it set up and running so that hopefully we wouldn't have to worry once we're in college. We are investing a lot of resources into making this website and we hope that you enjoy it. Please please please, post suggestions but remember, we already have a lot of things we have in mind so be mindful of how quickly we can work. We still haven't actually finished working on the site, we just want people to know that we're working on making something and hopefully one day we can look back on one day and say was awesome. The Super Skarmory Staff/Family brings this website as a fresh start to making a great community, sure there may be some people who remember the past forums, but we want to forget that and start clean and we hope you'll choose to be a part of it.

Thank You and Enjoy!

Q/A
Q: Is there a chat box?
A: Yes, you need at least one post to view it for spam purposes.

SonicMario777
06-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Awesome! I never thought the SS Forums would return. But, it'll be great to have them back.

P.S. Sakuya is best maid... period!

MiniTapp
06-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Eyan, can you promise me that the forums wont get deleted again when I get to a high rank? That got a bit old. Pahahahaha.

Christian
06-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Great being back, haha.

Tuxy
06-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Feels awesome to have these forums back! I haven't been on the old ones for a long time and was really shocked when I went back one day and found out they weren't existing anymore. But it's great to be back here!

Super Skarmory
06-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Eyan, can you promise me that the forums wont get deleted again when I get to a high rank? That got a bit old. Pahahahaha.

Well, this time around, we're kind of going with the whole "this is do or die". We put money into the site this time and we kind of went all out so we're not about to let things fail this time.

ShadowMr.L
06-09-2012, 08:10 PM
I love that you all brought these forums back. I don't want this to end; I've never had such a good time in this whole year of my freshmen year since the old forums were closed. It's great to be back. This is legitimately one of the best ideas that you guys could come up with.

BreeZaps
06-10-2012, 11:05 PM
i cant wait to have many good weeks even years on these fourms :)

DbzSSS2
06-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Loving the beta working to be a programmer

XpL
06-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Don't forget about all the new features we're adding in like the arcade!
Those are all yet to to come so hold on to your hats.

MiniTapp
06-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I do like how you decided to open the forums the weekend before exam week. Because the first thing I needed was another distraction from revision! Hahaha

Spitfire
06-11-2012, 08:14 PM
I am happy that these forums have a vBulletin and I enjoy the setup, you have my full support currently.

Dabottle
06-11-2012, 08:16 PM
I hope this goes somewhere for once. Good luck.

SFB
06-11-2012, 08:30 PM
It is great to be back. I like this layout a lot.

sonriopoby123
07-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Chuggaaconroy is your "rival", yes?

emperer empoleon
07-25-2012, 11:42 AM
It's awesome to have another forum , you're awesome SS

newsupermariobros
08-17-2012, 02:59 PM
It's good to be back

BlueSand
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Superskarmory quick question if you went all out here, then why didn't you do it in the first place? =O

pikachumaster
10-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Superskarmory quick question if you went all out here, then why didn't you do it in the first place? =O
He was 13 or 14 when he made the original Forumotion or something forums. He didn't have anything to pay the forums with. Forumotion is free. vBulletin is paid.

P.S. vBulletin is what we are on right now.