PDA

View Full Version : A Series of Truths: Auburn's Deep, Dark, Secrets!

Shiningbolt
06-09-2012, 05:19 AM
A Note to any Moderator or Admin lurking around: Please change the Introduction topic name to "Let's Get My Proper Introduction Underway, Shall We?". I will also put this into the Suggestions section.

Hello, everyone! This is Shiningbolt! Some of you may have noticed me in Super Skarmory's Credits Roll or as the Blitzle in his Pokemon White team. My name was "Auburn" until a few days ago and I had a completely different introduction. Well, time to fix that!

How about a First Person Narrative?

Once upon a time, about 3 and a half years ago, to be precise, I browsed through Youtube video walkthroughs just for the fun of it. I only watched walkthroughs without voices at that time. That is, until I found Super Skarmory's very first walkthrough: New Super Mario Bros. on New Years' Eve. Honestly, I was really into watching the videos because Super Skarmory was pretty good at the game and his video motivated me to buy the game and try it out myself. That was the start of my debut in the Super Skarmory community.

Not long after that, I actually read Super Skarmory's (okay, can I call him Eyan now?) Youtube description and found his forum: Midnight Blue Forummotion. I loved it. Like any of your average, first-time members, I was excited just to see Majorasfan, Eyan, and any other moderators that took the time to talk in the chat. I decided to PM Eyan, again like any average member would, to ask a few questions. I knew he could play the piano really well, so I started with that, since I played the piano myself and I think that's how I got to know him in the first place.

Speeding this up, I tried to convince Zachgoose to join the forum and, after trolling me for a few days, he actually did. I eventually met members like ShadowMr.L, Kyoushiro (at the time, she was GingaSonic and NOT a moderator), Metaknight0301 (who introduced me to Skype...Also before he was a mod), Ice, Uzi, tainers, and a bunch of other people. And I became a moderator with Zachgoose while I was vacationing in Hawaii in June.

Now that history is over:
I have always been a fan of Nintendo. I'm disappointed with the Wii, but exclusives like Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and Fire Emblem, were some games I can really enjoy.

Okami is one of my favorite games, along with the Kingdom Hearts series, TWEWY, Paper Mario: TTYD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and others.

Adventure games and RPGs are my favorite genre of games.

I have also played a few visual novels like F/SN, Tsukihime, G-Senjou no Maou (If you read visual novels, READ THIS), and Little Busters!

I often watch Youtube videos or read nowadays with an occasional video game.

I've been playing the piano for a few years now and I still enjoy learning new songs.

I also like to write every now and then. Some things I write will go into the Fanfiction section.

Personality-wise, I guess you could say I'm pretty serious. I like to mess around with people and act like I don't know anything, but unless I say it myself, it's probably not true. Anything else...you'll just have to find out yourself! Haha!

ShadowMr.L
06-09-2012, 05:20 AM
I like your introduction! It's very detailed.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy what it has to offer! :D

XpL
06-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Well that was sure insightful!
Welcome to the forums, may you stick around indefinitely.

Tainers14
06-09-2012, 06:19 AM
There would have been insta bonus points if you made that rhyme. Hahahaha. Anyway, hey welcome to the forums, hope you have fun! (:

Shiningbolt
06-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Okay! I edited my introduction post. No lines have been reused, so it's completely different.

XpL
06-16-2012, 04:17 PM
That G-Senjou no Maou plug.
I expected nothing else of you.

Shiningbolt
06-16-2012, 04:21 PM
And you'll see why as soon as you read it! It's really well-done.

Uzi
06-16-2012, 07:04 PM
stop forcing g-senjou no maou on us!!!!!!!!!!!
the best part of it happens 3 hours in and it's haru in a penguin suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop it bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyway yeah, never do that again because I was about to head off to Gensokyo.