PDA

View Full Version : Whoooooop! I'm back!!

Tuxy
06-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Yay! Gooooood day to everyone around here!
Members of the old forums might recognize me, even tough I haven't been around for the last few months of these.
Anyway, I'm TuxGamer, but you can just call me TuxGamer or maybe Tux, whatevs you prefer.
I live in Central Europe, so I probably won't be able to be online when most of the Americans here are, but I'm still looking forward to be chatting and posting with you guys and gurls.
I'm a huge sports freak (European Football Championships just started, yay!!) and am especially interested in football, skiing, hockey and darts. I obviously also like to play video games, especially RPGs and platformers.
See ya on the forums!
--TuxGamer

ShadowMr.L
06-09-2012, 11:31 AM
TUX!!! I missed you dude! Welcome back! Don't let the timezones bother you all too much, regardless I hope you'll have fun like the old days!!

Tainers14
06-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Heya! I remember you! It's good to see you again!

Kyoushiro
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Penguin guy! I remember the time I stayed up... well... it was afternoon in my time cause I was in the Philippines. But you kept me company, I remember. Welcome back!

XpL
06-09-2012, 02:57 PM
We have another veteran amongst us!
Man great to have you back. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

SS_Kyohack
06-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Welcome back, Tux! Though I haven't met you before, I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Majorasfan
06-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Wow, awesome to have you back, man! To be honest, on the old forummotion, it took me forever to realize that your avatar was a penguin because the background was black, and all I saw was a Mario costume and two bulging eyes.. I was so confused..

I'm not sure why I tossed that random tidbit of information in, but I can't miss it now! = P

In all seriousness, it's awesome to have you back. Have fun, and enjoy these new forums! If there's anything you think we could improve or you need help with, don't hesitate to let us know!

Bricktoad
11-20-2013, 09:58 PM
I remember one time people told me not to bump dead intro threads.
But, I'm not sure. It was some thirteen months ago; that memory is so distant.