PDA

View Full Version : The Flame King

Spitfire
06-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Well I am sure most of you remember me... So hello again everyone. Been a while! Hope I have a good time here.

For those of you whom do not know who I am here is a summary.

I am Spitfire a semi-old member on SS and one who was a former mod. I love anime and tend to make informational posts, that are well thought out and grammatically correct. I hope most of you remember me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nzml-zZ9M

Majorasfan
06-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Welcome back! It's definitely nice to have you back. Enjoy the forums, and let us know if you need anything!

narutomoon
06-11-2012, 12:35 AM
SPITFIRE, I LOVE YOU! welcome to this forum bro. :3

ShadowMr.L
06-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Welcome back Spitty!!!! :D Hope you enjoy yourself!

Shiningbolt
06-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Gramtically correct, thought out posts are my forte! Well...not really. They're just grammatically correct, somewhat random, and usually reflect my mood. I make my mistakes, but you'll find a long post or two of mine somewhere.
Welcome, King of Flames. Enjoy a simple chat, participate in simple threads, and stop reading this post!

HeavenlyFlame
06-11-2012, 12:17 PM
You....You have returned, as a KING?!?! I shall bow down and worship thee, as your minion! Welcome to the forums, master.

Christian
06-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome back, hope to get to know you better! :)

XpL
06-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Former mod you say?
Well.. *awkward glare*

Welcome back, have fun, make posts and follow SS rule 1 because otherwise I get to use the special thing again.

Prospering
06-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Hi spitfire I hope to see you around in the chatbox.

Spitfire
06-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Was it really needed to go out of your way and spam practically every single introduction thread posted?

SFB
06-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Hai Spit, I think remember you me and shadow were in a skype call longgggggggg time ago. Nice to see we will meet eachother again!

Shiningbolt
06-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Was it really needed to go out of your way and spam practically every single introduction thread posted?
I know this isn't the place to add to this, but what place is...? His order for welcoming everyone actually prevented the newest members from getting replies. I'm going to fix some of them myself, but the ones I already said "hi" to won't be getting a bump from me.

MiniTapp
06-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Former mod you say?
Well.. *awkward glare*

Welcome back, have fun, make posts and follow SS rule 1 because otherwise I get to use the special thing again.

Darn you moderators/admins and your irritatingly vague posts related to Spitfire!

I remember you, mostly because of that one hilarious time on the old vbulletin forums when you trolled some pokestation guy who was mad at the forums or something. I can't remember it well, but y'know, nothing beats some good ol' controversy.

Prospering
06-20-2012, 12:59 AM

I love it how you say I spam when your the person who almost has twice as many posts as me and you joined before me because I got my bronze a few hours before you.

Spitfire
06-20-2012, 01:08 AM
I love it how you say I spam when your the person who almost has twice as many posts as me and you joined before me because I got my bronze a few hours before you.

I casually post in threads which I like. Now if you're think I'm spamming I am someone who made a thread about the exact opposite, that is to say threads with content which can be viewed here (http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?192-A-Bit-of-a-Plea-to-Fellow-Members-of-SS&p=2256&viewfull=1#post2256). As to you getting your bronze member before I did that is simply because of my join date. If you would like to send this further then send me a PM about it otherwise I will notify mods of this.