PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Everyone!

GIJoey
06-13-2012, 01:25 AM
I remember when I was younger and I hated Commentaries of video games.
Then I stumbled across SuperSakrmory. His latest video was "New Super Bros Walkthrough Part 1-3 BOSS BATTLE" or something.

I started watching it. And I've watched basically all his episodes afterwards. Here I am, moreso grown up. And wondering why I never commented on his videos. -sigh- Younger idiotic me.

If you don't believe me it's fine. It's like someone saying "I was the first person to buy this game" after 4 years of it's release. I just don't really know what to put in this. So I figured a bit of backstory would be okay.

Anyway, I love having chats with people. Online or not, new or people who I've known for a while.

Like Wi-fi? I'm up for a good challenge. I'll have friend codes on profile soon. And just because my main character is Olimar in Brawl, it doesn't mean that I'm easy. :) If you beat me 2 times, I'll pull out my ultimate character that's not as much fun to play, but I'm good at it. (No worries, I'm not overly competitive. I'm a good sport.

Favorite SS videos? Who remembers that "Bingo" video he made? And his 1/2 year anniversary ones. The mashups must've taken alot of work.

Hmm, not sure what to put next. If you have any questions just post them in the comments.

Can't wait to meet you!

-GIJoey.

ShadowMr.L
06-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Quite a history you have there! And yes, Bingo was awesome. XDD

Welcome to the forums! Get affiliated with everyone then have fun!! :D

VictoryStar
06-13-2012, 01:32 AM
Wow. You seem to be a dedicated SS fan. It's nice to have you here. Hope you like it here as much as I do.

SFB
06-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Hello! Welcome to the SS forums, have a good time :D

GIJoey
06-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Thanks everyone! This place seems lively and fun, so I think I'll enjoy myself. :)

Gyaradomo
06-13-2012, 02:56 AM
Welcome! I hope I get to know you. Come to the chat frequently, there's bound to be chatty people there! And remember, read and follow the rules!

DeMrTeunio
06-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the forums! Cool backstory on how you got to watch SS's video's.
Read the rules and remember you can really be youself here.

Have fun! :)

X!!
06-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Have fun on the forums :)

Christian
06-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Great to have you here, welcome! Hope we can get to know eachother better, I'am always up for a chat.

Prospering
06-15-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi joey I remember eyan's first boss battle on new super mario bros! Hope to see you around.

Red
06-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Hello Joey, please take the time to read the rules(no one ever does this is just a generic statement) and have fun!

Missingno
06-19-2012, 02:35 AM
Welcome have fun

Loogy
06-19-2012, 03:55 AM
Hai have a nice time