PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Aura

BreeZaps
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Edit: Cover For The Perfect Aura made by AP:
http://superskarmory.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=146&d=1341930018

Hi Guys this is my story of a Skarmory named Ironflare and a Luxary named Starlight. Enjoy :)

Crossover of: Pokemon and Warriors.

Chapter 1: The Awakening.
… ...
“You awake now?” I opened my eyes and slowly got up, and saw that I was in a white room, and l saw Starlight siting near me with a scared face “are you ok” “Ya I am now” I said “what happed?” Starlight looked at me and said “That car that we saw that clans feared for I don’t know how long came up and the window opened and someone just grabbed us and toke off, and someone in black gave you a shot and you were out cold.” I just looked at Starlight and said “Let’s get out of here and go back to the clan” “Good idea” he said.

Starlight opened the door to the hallway. I look in the hallway and started to fly to the exit with Starlight on my tail. And I heard a voice. “HEY COME BACK HERE!” I knew this was the bad guy but I just could not stay here. I had to get out, I don’t belong here I just don’t. I have to keep Starlight safe from harm. Then I heard the alarm. Wow was it loud. Starlight opened the door with a swiftly paw and we started to head to the forest where our clan was. …………..

Ten mins later we stopped for a break near a tree. I landed on the ground and Starlight sat down. We didn’t talk for 1 min then I broke the silence. “What was that place?” Starlight looked at me and said. “I have no idea all I know is Pokémon get put in these test tubes, and the people are talking about The Perfect Aura” “The Perfect Aura?” “I don’t know what it is too Ironflare.” I just looked at Starlight “How long were we in there?” Starlight said “For about 2 days or 3 days I’m not sure.”
Then we heard a sound. A yelling sound. Was it that guy? I went near Starlight and put my wing around him. I was not letting go…

My notes…
If you haven’t guessed that Skarmory is a girl and that Luxray is a boy. And cause of spelling check I can spell better. Thx for reading, Chapter 2 will be up in a bit!

Leave a reply! And have a good day! :)

X!!
06-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Great story Bree! Keep up the good work! I can't wait for Chapter 2! :)

BreeZaps
06-15-2012, 07:27 PM
From the last Chapter …
Then I heard the alarm……… “How long were we in there?” “For about 2 days or 3 days I’m not sure.” Then we heard a sound. A yelling sound. Was it that guy? I was not letting go…

Chapter Dedicated to: Majorasfan
Chapter 2: The Long Lost Shiny Pokémon.

“I knew it!” “Those two Pokémon have the Perfect Aura!” “Men get those Pokémon back now!” “But sir…” “I SAID GET THOSE POKEMON BACK NOW!!” “Yes sir…” “Good…” “When I have those Pokémon on my hands I WILL RULE THE WORLD MHAHAHAHAHA!”

The yelling sound didn’t get any closer. It’s been 13 mins. Starlight slowly looked at me and whispered “Should we go look?” “After all the sound is crying HELP.” I nodded. It’s true, if you hear closely you could hear a sound crying for help. We slowly walked over and saw a blue Snivy tied up in ropes. “Oh my goodness…” said Starlight “That’s the long lost Pokémon of our clan!” “Are you ok?” It’s me Starlight.” The rare blue Snivy looked up and said “Yes I remember you!” Starlight untied the ropes. The Snivy jump on my head and said, “I remember you to!” I just smiled then I said, “Where were you?” The Snivy jump off my head and said, “I was kidnapped like you two after about 1 year, they found out how dumb I was so I was tied up and throw away.” I just looked at the blue Snivy then I said. “Before you were kidnapped we were meant to give you a name.” Starlight said “How about now?” The blue Snivy said “Yes! I would love a name!” Starlight said “How about Nick?”(um) “No” said the blue Snivy “um Sam” “no” “um Skarm?” “no” “um BLUE” “NO!” I just looked and said “How about Skypaw?” Starlight said “That’s a good name how about it Snivy?” “YA!” Said the blue Snivy. “Ok” I said “for now on you Skypaw!”

Then we heard a sound “There they are and they have that Snivy!” “GET THEM!” “RUN!” yelled Starlight. I just grabbed Skypaw and tossed her on my back, (who said that Skypaw was a boy?) and started to fly away, and making sure that I didn’t leave Starlight behind. Finally after 15 mins I just said “Hang on Skypaw this is going to be fun” I turned around and used gust. The bad guys got blowing away. “Are they gone?” I asked. Starlight looked behind himself and said “No!” “They’re still after us!” I didn’t know what to do. They had all kinds of Pokémon, now were done for… unless…

You have to wait for the next Chapter to find out what happen to them! Haha. I’m so Evil. Bye/Bai

ShadowMr.L
06-15-2012, 10:57 PM
So wait; Skypaw ISN'T a boy?

BreeZaps
06-15-2012, 11:15 PM
So wait; Skypaw ISN'T a boy?

Ya! lol :)

BreeZaps
06-22-2012, 03:47 PM
From the last chapter…
How about Skypaw... There they are and they have that Snivy! GET THEM! ... They had all kinds of Pokémon, now were done for unless…

Chapter Dedicated to: SuperSkarmory
Chapter 3: What happen to Skypaw in the lab.

“I GOT AN IDEA” I yelled out. “Starlight use Thunderbolt on ALL OF THEM!” “OK!” Yelled Starlight. He uses Thunderbolt and everyone got fried. I yelled out jokely “Oh look fried chicken yummy!” Skypaw started to be all like LOL. So did Starlight. The bad guys just ran off, scared. I flew down and said “Thx Starlight that was close!” Starlight looked at me and said “No that was easy” “It looked easy” said Skypaw. I just said “Ya ok then.”

We just walk for a few hours and talked about things like foods, clans and those kinds of things. And watching Skarmorys flying from the sky. Then it hit me. Since Skypaw was stuck in that lab place for almost a year… “Hey Skypaw what did happen to you in the lab place?” Skypaw looked at me and said “Let’s stop cause this will be a long story.” We sat down near a tree. Skypaw said “This is what happen…”

A Snivy was in a room. Slowly that Snivy looked around and saw only a white room. Then the door open and there was a guy in black. He looked like he was 40 years old. The guy said “well, well look what we have here. A shiny Snivy how fun!” The Snivy looked up and said “Mister what do you want with me?” “Well” said the Guy We are going to find The Perfect Aura.” The Snivy looked up “The Perfect Aura?” “Yes The Perfect Aura. It’s a power that only 2 Pokémon ever in this world have.” And if we get these 2 Pokémon we can have all the power in the world and rule it! One of them is a steel and flying type and one is a thunder type" “Why do you want to rule this world?” “Cause there little Snivy WE WILL OWN EVERYTHING!!” “MHAHAHAHA!!!” Then that guy gave her something to eat. The Snivy ate it. It tasted good, and then the Snivy fell asleep.

“Then I woke up and found out they knocked me out for almost a year, then they tied me up and throw me away, and that’s when I started to cry for help.” Starlight looks at Skypaw “That’s horrible!” “I know.” I just looked. I started to put 2 and 2 together. And it hit me. Could the 2 be Starlight and I?”

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Don’t forget to tell me what you thought of this! Bye/bai.

BreeZaps
06-22-2012, 03:52 PM
From the last chapter…
Yes The Perfect Aura… Hey Skypaw what did happen to you in the lab place?... And it hit me. Could the 2 be Starlight and I?

Chapter Dedicated to: Kyoushiro
Chapter 4: An unforgettable past.

We have been sleeping and walking for 2 weeks, trying to get back home. So far there has been no people in black trying to kidnap us. We have been talking about the clans, how Starlight once brought no pray back after he hunted for the whole day. And how I hurt my wing in battle and Starlight and I became warriors that day for fighting bravely. I missed those days. Sigh… then we saw a field. Starlight said “Hey why don’t we battle?” “Ya” said Skypaw happily.

We went to the field and I and Starlight was ready to fight. I started out with a steel wing but Starlight swiftly dogged it and used Thunder Bolt. It hit me and I fell to the ground. I got up and used leer then I used steel wing and hit Starlight. “YES” I went as I hit Starlight again, again, again and again. Then I finish it off with a swift. “Done!” I went! “Good job” said Starlight. Later it was night and I hear Skypaw snore and Starlight tosing and turning in his sleep, then I heard wolfs howl…….

The baby Shinx and Baby Skarmory were playing tag and having a good time Leafstar said “Wow those two are having a great time, I can tell those two are going to be GREAT friends” Darkpaw said “Ironkit and Starkit friends?” “Please you got to be joking. A bird and a dog friends lol. Like that will happen.” Leafstar said “Cats and dogs can be friends can they?” “Well Ya...” “See! Why can’t a bird and a dog be friends?” “Ya since those 2…” said a voice.

I open my eyes to Starlight staring in my face. “What is it Starlight?” I asked, Starlight said with a scared face. “Skypaw is missing!”

Omgoodness. Skypaw is missing. What will Happen to Skypaw? Sorry this was short. See you guys later. Bye/Bai!

Christian
06-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Great story, keep up the good work.

BreeZaps
06-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Great story, keep up the good work.

Thank You! ^_^

Patriot
06-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Wow, wonderful work. Loving it so far. You're pretty good at this. (If only I could. :() So yeah, keep up the good work!

DeMrTeunio
06-22-2012, 05:04 PM
This is really nice to read. It's well written, obviously had a lot of time put into it. Keep it up ! ^^

BreeZaps
06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
This is really nice to read. It's well written, obviously had a lot of time put into it. Keep it up ! ^^

Wow, wonderful work. Loving it so far. You're pretty good at this. (If only I could. :() So yeah, keep up the good work!

Thank You! Everyone!

BreeZaps
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM
From the last chapter…
See! Why can’t a bird and a dog be friends?... Ya since those 2… Please you got to be joking. A bird and a dog friends lol. What is it Starlight? Skypaw is missing!

Chapter Dedicated to: XPL

Chapter 5: Home free and a new warrior.

Starlight and I finally found the forest where we live. We have looked for Skypaw for 2 weeks and still nothing. All we see is wolf tracks where Skypaw was… “Come on Ironflare were almost home!” I heard Starlight call out. I started to fly right beside Starlight. Then I hear a sound “Hey guys guys! Their home TREIR HOME!” I slowly flew to the ground to see Blackspot an absol say happily “THEIR HOME!” I walk over and said happily “Blackspot I missed you!” “I missed you to. But WHERE WERE YOU!?” Starlight said “We were kidnapped by those people in black” “Oh ya those people! I wish they would just leave us alone.”

We walk into camp and Blackspot said “You 2 should go see Goldenstripe. That was a long trip back and you 2 must be tired.” I nodded, Goldenstripe was an Audino our medicine Pokémon. She healed anyone that was hurt or sick. We went over to her den. She was talking to an Oshawott named Waterpaw. “Ok Waterpaw you take this to Grayfix and put it on her cut ok?” “OK!” said Waterpaw happily running off with the herb in his hands. Then Goldenstripe looked at us and said “You two are back?!! Great!” Starlight said “We were kidnapped by those black dudes.” “Ahh those guys hmmmm I see. Well it took you 2 a long time to get here, So I will just give you two a checkup and then off you go to the warrior den.” The checkup lasted about 14 mins then we headed to the warrior den. We went in there and I climb in to my nest, it felt warm and cozy. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to Starlight saying “Wake up Ironflare, Leafstar wants everyone to meet up at Skyrock.” I slowly got up and walked out of the den and stretch. I walk over to skyrock with Starlight and saw Leafstar a Turtwig siting on the rock. The whole clan was there sitting in front of skyrock. “Ok everyone I have something to say. One Ironflare and Starlight are back.” “Ironflare Starlight!” Said the whole clan happily. “Two its time that one of our apprentices becomes a warrior. Lollypaw come up.” Lollypaw a Treecko climb up to the skyrock and sat next to Leafstar. “Grayfix has you apprentice learn the ways as a warrior?” “Yes he has.” Grayfix said.

Leafstar nodded and said “I, Leafstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend you to you as a warrior in his turn.” He looked down at Lollypaw and said “Lollypaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of you live?” Lollypaw said “I do” “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name: Lollypaw from this moment you will be known as Lollystripe. StarClan honors your bravery and your strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan” “Lollystripe! Lollystripe!” Singed the Clan. I just smiled. I just made it to see him turn into a warrior. Now that im back home everything fine. But one thing still bothers me. What happened to Skypaw?

Sorry that Chapter was long and I worked all day on it. Don’t forget to tell me what you think of the chapter and bye/bai!

Lunar Noctowl
06-22-2012, 08:27 PM
we both dont have original ideas...warriors and animorphs...

BreeZaps
06-22-2012, 08:38 PM
we both dont have original ideas...warriors and animorphs...

Its all i can think of for a story but thank you for reading

X!!
06-23-2012, 12:49 PM
OMG! I'm sorry I forgot to read this story even when I promised that I'll read this. Well, at least I read this story a while ago... It was amazing! :P

bamboo37
06-27-2012, 01:20 AM
I think you did a great job. I have to say this is one of the best. I can just imagine everything. You are a great writer.

Starry
07-02-2012, 02:54 AM
Great stories! You should make a book!

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-02-2012, 12:20 PM
that was a good story

BreeZaps
07-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Thank You Everyone! :D

BreeZaps
07-02-2012, 08:33 PM
From the last chapter...
One Ironflare and starlight are back. We have looked for Skypaw for 2 weeks and still nothing. All we see is wolf tracks were Skypaw was...

Chapter Dedicated to: TheXWalkthrough1
Chapter 6: ShadowClan and the kidnapped shiny.

"Snowstar I Don't understand why did we kidnap that snivy?" "We have all the shinys not ThunderClan not WindClan and NOT RiverClan. ShadowClan has all the shinys. Not one pokemon in this clan is a nonshiny. And how ThunderClan got that Shiny in the first Place is beyond me. So i decided to steal it. Now no more questions ok?" "Ok Snowstar.."

I had to go to ShadowClan to ask them to stay off our territory. While Starlight was hunting for prey. I slowly got to their camp. Just then a ShadowClan warrior came up to me and said "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "I have to ask your leader something" "Fine then over here" I followed the warrior to Snowstar's den. I got there and saw Snowstar siting there like hes been expecting me. "Hi(Hai) Snowstar I need to ask you something" "WHAT I'm busy!" I stared at Snowstar and said "I need you to stop going on our territory. Lollystripe, Starlight and I have seen some ShadowClan warriors on ThunderClan territory. So im asking you to stay off." Snowstar said "I'm sorry about that. My warriors have not been listening to me lately." I nodded I slowly walked out of the den and started to leave. Then I heard a sound. "Ironflare Ironflare!" I turned around to see Skypaw running up to me. I whispered "What happend did ShadowClan steal you?" "Yes take me home!" I grab Skypaw with my mouth and flew off.

5 Years later...
After i took Skypaw home things have been doing great. Skypaw is a warrior named Skycloud. Im the leader of ThunderClan now with the name Ironstar and i only have 7 lives left. But these days i have been hearing people in black talking about the The Perfect Aura...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Book 2 Coming Soon!

BreeZaps
07-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Update for book 2: Hi/hai everyone :> i am ready to write book 2 of The Perfect Aura but i have to use notepad now to make my story not word... and i hope you injoy it! Book 2 coming your way!

epickirby
07-05-2012, 05:43 AM
This is pretty good!

X!!
07-05-2012, 06:27 AM
8.5/10 there's not much action and excitement, but at least this story is fun to read. REPUTATION UP!

I'm looking forward to book 2 :D

Zexell
07-05-2012, 02:04 PM
7/10, I think the content is good but needs to be spaced out. It might be easier to read that way. Also, when a new person speaks, make a new paragraph.

Shaymin
07-06-2012, 05:22 AM
This reminds me a lot of of the book series Warriors. Is this based off it?

BreeZaps
07-06-2012, 11:52 PM
This reminds me a lot of of the book series Warriors. Is this based off it?

Yes it is my friend :)

SuperEgenahnnee
07-23-2012, 03:04 AM
Whew! Read it! That's really cool! Thanks for sharing. That's awesome work. As a matter of fact, I'm writing a book too. I'm just making sure that I can trust everyone and they won't copy my work.... But when that's all done, (if they say they won't copy it) then I'll share it with you. Anyways, good job! I look foward to your next book. ;)